剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
This change at home, well,
家中的变故
maybe it's something we could talk about.
也许这正是我们该进行交流的话题
At home time, or story time, maybe... No, look, sorry, no.
待在家的时间 讲故事的时间 也许 不 抱歉 不用
He doesn't need...
他并不需要...
I just don't think he needs
我这是不认为他需要
to dwell on it any longer than necessary.
在非必要的情况下去讲述这些
Well, what I've been doing with Joe,
当乔觉得做起事很费劲的时候
when he's been finding
我会跟他一起
things a bit difficult, is using story cards.
使用故事卡片
He seems to quite like them.
他看上去挺喜欢那些故事卡片的
Perhaps it's something
如果你有时间的话
you could try at home, if you have the time.
我觉得你可以在家里试一试
Perhaps.
也许呢
Yeah, do you know? They actually sound really helpful. Thank you.
好的 这些建议听上去非常有帮助 谢谢你
This does happen in the first term.
第一学期的时候 孩子们经常这样
It could happen to any child,
这种事在任何小孩子身上都有可能发生
not just a child... A child like Joe?
不是仅限于... 像乔一样的孩子?
Yeah, I know, we get it.
是的 我知道的 我们懂的
Thanks.
谢谢你
Well, so much for him not feeling anything about Maya leaving.
玛雅离开了 他却感受不到任何东西 这负担对他来说太重了
So much for you putting ideas into his head.
你往他的脑子里灌输了太多东西了
Joe.
乔
Where do you fancy going, then, kidder?
孩子 你想去哪啊?
Anywhere. Oh, anywhere.
哪里都行 喔 哪里都行啊
Would that be anywhere with chips and a milkshake?
那我们去有薯片和有奶昔的地方好吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢?
You can't reward him wrecking a classroom.
你不能用这些东西作为他破坏教室的奖励
I'm not.
我没有
I'm treating him because he's upset.
我只是觉得他心情不太好 想给他吃顿好的
Oh, do what you like. I'm sick of playing bad cop.
好吧 随你 我当红脸也当烦了
He was fine with Maya leaving,
他当时对玛雅的离去很淡然
but you kept picking away at him until, finally,
但你总是在他面前反复提起这件事
he got so wound up that
直到最后 他过于紧张
he flipped out at school, so, well done, you.
在学校失控了 我说 你做得真是棒极了
Next up, a nervous breakdown.
接下来 他就会精神崩溃
Yeah, well done, me, cos you know what?
是啊 我做得真棒 可是你知道吗?
I'm glad it happened.
对于这发生了的一切 我还挺乐意的
Why? To satisfy your need for an emotional outburst?
为什么? 为了满足你情感爆发的需求吗?
His need, not mine.
是他的需求 而不是我的
I don't think you know the difference, do you?
我可不觉得你明白这两者间的差别
All right, then, what are we having?
好了 我们现在喝什么呢?
Same again, is it?
跟刚才一样的饮料 对吗?
'Other people might think that this is an unnecessary activity
一些父母可能认为 对于孩子而言 这只是不必要的活动
'for their children, so leave them doing it.
所以就任由他们发展
'My point is, having worked with a lot of kids,
而我认为 在与这么多小孩共同交流过之后
'I can see it makes them happy.
我知道这能使他们感到快乐
'I can't see it costs them a lot.
而且对他们也没有什么负担
'And I see a lot... I see loads of...'
而且我们还有大量的...
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. Hey.
嘿
I think you should stay and watch this.
我认为你应该留下来看看这个
Later on, there's a boy who is three years old,
有一个三岁的小男孩
and his parents were told he was so severely autistic
他的父母被告知孩子得了很严重的自闭症
that he would never talk,
以至于以后都不能说话了
and then he had intensive applied behavioural analysis.
然后他接受了精心进行的行为应用分♥析♥
He's now 16, a normal teenager,
现在 他已经是一名十六岁的正常男孩了
and he plays badminton for his national team.
而且他还是国家羽毛球队的一员
Wow, badminton, eh?
羽毛球吗?
Oh, well, you can't have everything.
但人的一生不可能什么都拥有
What if he's right, Paul?
保罗 如果他说的是对的呢?
Eh?
嗯?
What if he is right and we're wrong,
如果他说得对的 而我们的想法是错的呢
and we make jokes about this stuff,
我们再这么拿这件事当玩笑下去
and then we turn around and Joe's 16
一转眼 等到乔十六岁的时候
and he's still flinging chairs around when he's upset,
他还是会在沮丧的时候踢翻椅子
but nobody thinks he's cute any more.
但在那时 已经没有人会觉得他很可爱了
Nobody thinks they can handle him any more.
没有人会觉得自己能够控制乔
How do you know he hasn't
你怎么知道乔没有对你一直告诉他
just had enough of you telling him to be upset?
他感觉很沮丧这件事感到厌烦呢?
If he feels something, he has to learn to express it.
如果他自己有感觉 他必须学着把它表达出来
If that means turning a few chairs over at school now,
如果踢翻椅子是他学会的表达方式的话
I think that's a small price to pay.
那我觉得是值得的
you'd better get that.
你最好还是去开一下门
It might be the Emotion Fairy
门口也许站着一个饱含了情感的
with more feelings for you to scatter around.
情感精灵 正等着你向她宣泄呢
Hi, sorry, it's not a great time, guys.
不好意思 你们来得太不是时候了
Is your daughter home?
你女儿在家吗?
Lovely hall, by the way.
顺便一提 走廊不错
Can we come in?
我们可以进来吗?
Yeah, yeah, of course. Just come on through.
当然可以 快进来吧
OK, let me get this straight, Rebecca.
丽贝卡 我就开门见山了
You told Luke that you had access to his medical records.
你跟卢克说你有渠道看到他的医疗记录
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get anyone into trouble.
对不起 我没想把任何人卷进麻烦之中的
I have to say, I admire your angle of attack.
不得不说 我非常欣赏你对他的致命一击
Unfortunately, your friend told his mother, who rang the surgery.
但是不幸的是 你的朋友把这件事告诉了他妈妈 然后他妈妈打电♥话♥到诊所来了
Oh, my God. He told his mother? Really?
天哪 他真的告诉了他的妈妈?
How lame is that?
这招好挫啊
Rebecca, the shocking bit is that you would do something
丽贝卡 这件事的震惊之处在于 你做了一件这么愚蠢的事
so stupid, not that he would tell his mum.
而不是他把事情告诉了他妈妈
Although, I have to agree, that is pretty lame.
尽管如此 我还是不得不说 这招确实很挫
And you... you talked her round, his mum, yeah?
你说服了他的妈妈 是吗?
You seem to be forgetting how revered I am in this town.
你似乎忘了我在这座城镇里有多受人尊敬了
Yes, I talked her round but, unfortunately,
是的 我说服了她 然而
I had to agree to sack Nicola.
不幸的是 我必须同意解雇尼古拉
Oh.
天哪
So, it's not just Nicola -
看来不仅是尼古拉
none of this family have a sense of humour.
这家人里面根本就没有人有幽默感啊
None of this family have your sense of humour.
这家人里面没有一个人懂你的冷幽默
That's not the same thing.
这不是一件事情
Of course I didn't sack Nicola
当然 我没有解雇尼古拉
but, if you want to get at your friend again,
但如果你还想要报复你的朋友
then choose another way, OK?
换种方式 好吗?
All right, well, thank you for being so understanding.
好的 谢谢你这么理解她
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你
All right. I’m sorry.
好吧 对不起
We know.
我们理解
Mind telling us why?
介意告诉我们原因吗?
He hurt my feelings. He said some stuff.
他伤了我的感情 他说了一些不太好的话
What stuff, eh? I'll go round and give him a thump.
什么话? 让我去好好揍他一顿
Well, you're good of good ideas, today, aren't you?
你今天真是有许多绝妙的好主意啊 是吧?
Sometimes audacious is the only thing that works.
有时候 无畏的勇敢才是最重要的
Now you sound like Stuart.
现在 你听上去就像斯图尔特
So what?
那又怎么样呢?
Yeah, so what?
是啊 那又如何呢?
Thanks, Mum.
谢谢补刀 妈妈
At least Graves saw the funny side.
起码格雷夫看到了事情有趣的一面
He always sees the funny side.
他总是能看到有趣的一面
That's part of what makes him so irritating.
这就是他总是让人生气的部分原因
If you had Maurice on your case all day,
如果你被毛里斯烦了一整天
then you'd have something to complain about.
你也会有所抱怨的
Is that why you told him you had other plans - Maurice -
这就是你跟他说你还有别的计划的原因吗?
because he's on your case all day?
因为你被他烦了一天?
Were you being serious about that
你是在认真对待这件事
or were you just saying it to get back at him?
还是只是为了报复他而随口说说而已?
I didn't say anything cos I was just exploring.
我什么都还没说 因为我也还在摸索
There have been a couple of approaches.
我们有很多的方法
Nothing is certain but... A research post in Manchester.
没什么是可以确定的 除了在曼彻斯特的一项研究之外
Manchester?
曼彻斯特?
Yes, Manchester -
嗯对 曼彻斯特
a place with universities, libraries, public transport,
这个地方有很多高校、图书馆、公共运输设施
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表