剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
你到底要不要帮我?
Why can't you be more like your mother?
你怎么就不能更像你妈妈一点呢?
Great.
很好
What do you think about that, then, Joe?
你感觉怎么样 乔?
Standing on top of the world.
站在世界之巅
This time next year, we'll be running up here, you and me.
明年这个时候 咱们也要跑到这里来 你和我
No danger.
没有危险
Can you see the diner? Joe? Your dad's new pub?
你能看见那里的餐馆吗? 乔? 就是那间你♥爸♥爸新开的酒吧?
Just...just follow the river.
你就...沿着河看
Does Dad know that Maya's still temping here?
爸爸知不知道玛雅还在这里打零工?
Is that what you came here to ask me?
你就是专程来问我这个的?
No.
不是
I want your blessing for me to send Joe's reports to Michael
我希望你可以同意我把乔的报告发给迈克尔
and for Michael to talk them through with Nicola.
然后让迈克尔和尼古拉去讨论这件事
Michael who?
哪个迈克尔?
You know very well.
你知道是谁
Nicola's ex-lover. That Michael.
尼古拉的前任 那个迈克尔
Yeah. You said it yourself, we need an expert.
对 你自己也说过 我们需要一个专家
He's a real expert.
他是个真正的专家
He's certainly that.
他确实是
Nicola won't speak to him unless you're OK with it. Do you mind?
除非你点头 否则尼古拉不会跟他交谈的 可以了吗?
Would it make any difference to you if I did?
如果我说我介意 结果会有什么不同吗?
No. Not really.
不会 其实不会
Then, it isn't a question.
那么 这就不是个问题
Don't make it difficult for me.
别为难我
No, I mean, a question requires an answer.
不 我的意思是 问题是需要答案的
There is no answer, so it's not really a question.
没有答案 所以就不算是个问题
Christ, it must be hard being you sometimes! Yes.
天呐 做人做成你这样有时候也是很难呐! 对
It is.
就是难
If you want Nicola to talk to Michael about Joe, then...do it.
如果你想让尼古拉跟迈克尔谈乔的事情 那么...就这么做吧
But don't ask me to like it.
但别指望我会喜欢
You should speak to Michael about Joe.
你应该跟迈克尔聊聊乔
I mean, it's his specialist subject, so...
我是说 这是他的专长 所以...
Alison spoke to you?
艾莉森找你了?
Yeah. And, I mean, it's for Joe.
是的 而且 我是说 这都是为了乔
I was...I was thinking that, too.
我也...我也在想这件事
Were you?
是吗?
Yeah, Michael's teaching
嗯 迈克尔现在在曼彻斯特
two days a week in Manchester at the moment.
每周教书两天
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I get e-mailed all the courses, the...the BMJ training courses.
所有的课程我都有收到邮件uf8f5英国医学期刊上的训练课程
Well. There you go. Perfect opportunity.
那么 那就是了 这次是个完美的机会
You'd be all right with it?
你觉得没关系吗?
I've said so, haven't I?
我已经说了 不是吗?
Ok.
好的
'I think there are ways of engaging him,
我认为还是有很多办法可以吸引到他
'even when he's locked into these self-soothing behaviours.
即便是他有自我封闭的行为的时候
'I think we need to maybe move towards him,
我认为可能我们需要去靠近他
'so that he can move towards us.
然后他才能靠近我们
'It might be a case of using the object he's fixated on...'
比如说 可以用一些他注视着的物件...
'..His three-month check, his six-month check...'
..他三个月的时候 他六个月的时候...
Is there any cereal left?
还有麦片吗?
Only the stuff that's good for you, unfortunately.
好不幸喔 家里只剩下一些对你健康有益的东西了
We could borrow Tom's tent.
我们可以借 汤姆的帐篷
A tent? Are you serious? A tent?
帐篷? 你确定? 帐篷?
If you want it as much as I do, then a tent'd be fine.
如果你和我一样想要 那只要有一顶帐篷就可以了
OK, yeah, you've convinced me. Let's borrow a tent,
喔 好吧 我真是服了你了 就让我们去借帐篷吧
so we can screw on a clammy groundsheet with sheep outside.
然后我们就可以在一块湿冷的防潮布上啪啪啪 外面还有羊在走来走去
No need to make it sound so sordid.
没必要形容得这么恶心吧
On the other hand, your tent blackmail line was class itself.
另一方面 你这个强抢帐篷的计划还真是经典
Piss off, Tom!
滚啦 汤姆!
You let Nicola go and see Michael, just like that?
你就那样让尼古拉去见迈克尔?
Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
It's called trust. It's called being a grown-up.
这叫信任 这叫成为成熟的大人
It's called being a soft touch. Don't you think it was a mistake?
这叫耳根子软 你不觉得这是一个错误吗?
The only mistake I made was telling you.
我所犯的唯一错误就是把这件事告诉你
She wanted you to stop her. Don't you see?
她希望你可以阻止她 你看不出来吗?
What? Do you think
啥? 难道你觉得
Michael's the only autism expert in the country?
迈克尔是全国唯一的自闭症专家吗?
It was a test. I'm not sure it's any of your business, Dad.
这就是个试验 我不确定这关你的事 爸
No, you're right. It's not.
不 你说得对 和我没关系
But it's the lack of decisiveness I'm concerned about.
但是让我担心的是你的不果断
I see Maya's still here.
我看见玛雅还在这里了
Yes. She is.
对 她在
Same problem again. Too nice.
又是同样的问题 你太善良
You were always the talented one but too nice.
你一直都是兄弟中更有能力的那个 但就是太好说话了
You think I'm the talented one?
你觉得我是更有能力的那个?
Hello, Maya, you all right, darling? Hello! Hello, lovely.
你好 玛雅 你还好吗 亲爱的? 你好! 你好 亲爱的
Listen Maya, love, I'm going to have to let you go, I'm afraid.
听着 玛雅 亲爱的 恐怕我不得不要让你离开了
What?
什么?
I'm very sorry about that. OK?
我很抱歉 好吗?
'Hello?'
你好?
Hello, Paul Hughes. I have an appointment.
你好 我是保罗·休斯 我有个预约
So what do the parents want me to say?
所以父母们希望听到我说什么?
That he doesn't have autism?
说他没有自闭症?
But you know, don't you?
但你知道啊 不是吗?
These are good people who've done the assessments.
这些做过心理评估的人都是好人
Maybe not the best communicators, but there we are.
他们也许不是最好的交流者 但是有我们在啊
And you think so too, so...
而且你也这样想 所以...
They just need a plan.
他们只是需要一个计划
How old is he? Five?
他多大了? 5岁?
There's a brilliant speech and language therapist
有一位十分出色的语言治疗师
here in Manchester I'm
现在在曼彻斯特
going to refer them to and the usual advice -
我可以推荐给他们 再附上一些平常的建议 -
they need to get all the help
比如说 他们要竭尽所能地取得所有的帮助和支持
and support they can to keep him in the mainstream,
来把他留在主流人群的队伍里
especially in primary school.
尤其是在小学的时候
They're thinking of home educating.
他们正在考虑要不要让他在家接受教育
Really?
真的?
Well, they'll need to be tough and organised and together,
那么 他们必须坚强 有条理 并且团结一心
because whatever they choose to do,
因为不管他们选择哪条道路
the parents need to act as a team.
父母都必须相互配合
DT in there.
DT在这里
DT, right.
DT啊 好的
Right.
好的
What does DT stand for?
DT代表什么意思?
Woodwork.
木工活
Right. Well,
对 喔
I...I could use some of your DT pupils at my building site.
我...我可以在建筑工地上用到一些你们的木匠学徒
I don't think that'd be allowed.
我不认为这是被允许的
Would you like to see the hall?
想要看看大厅吗?
It's where we have gathering, which is our word for assembly,
那里是我们集♥会♥的地方 我们用“集♥会♥”来表示“集♥合♥”
and where we do PE, and Jason hangs off the bars
那也是我们上体育课的地方 杰森挂在栏杆外面
and his mother has to be called in to get him down.
必须把他的妈妈叫过来才能把他弄下来
I'd like to see that very much, yeah.
我非常乐意看见这个
Yes. So would I.
是呢 我也是
And this is the end of the tour of our excellent school.
那么 对我们这间优秀学校的参观就到此结束了
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have, yes?
我希望你同我一样乐在其中 你享受吗?
Yeah. Yes, I did. Very much.
有 对 我很享受 非常享受
Good. So did I.
太好了 我也是
Do you like it here?
你喜欢这里吗?
Of course. I love it here.
当然 我爱这里
Did you ever go to a, a different school?
你有没有去过 一间不同的学校?
I did, but my mum said it wasn't suitable.
我有 但我妈妈说它不合适
Right. Did she ever say why not?
对 那她有没有说为什么不合适?
The other children called me things and my mum said it's
其他的孩子给我起了很多绰号♥ 我妈妈说
because they were unhappy about themselves,
那是因为他们对自己感到不太开心
but they seemed to be smiling a
但是他们好像会对
lot for people who were unhappy with themselves,
那些为自己感到不开心的人经常微笑
so we thought it wasn't suitable, yes?
所以我们觉得不合适 对吧?
Yeah, right. That's right, yeah.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表