剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
然后你突然说起话来就像自己30了似的
How about you tell us about
那你为什么不
how many miles you're getting to the gallon?
告诉我们你开车跑了多少公里?
Oh, go suck a big one.
喔 滚去跪舔别人的大屌♥吧
Sadly, that rules you out, Dan.
真可惜啊 你没有那么大的屌♥ 丹
Oh, my God.
喔天啊
You OK? Mm, not really.
你还好吗? 嗯 不太好
Be good to get out of this shithole,
不过从糟心的家里出来了 感觉还是挺好的
see my dad and my new half-sister.
去看看我爸爸和同父异母的妹妹
She's, like, five months old.
她大概5个月大
Listen to you,
看看你自己
with your special needs brother and your blended family.
有一个有这特殊教育需求的弟弟和混杂的家庭
You're like a set text in GCSE English!
简直就是课本上的例子!
You two need a lift? No, it's all right.
你们俩需要搭车吗? 不 不用了
I'm going over to Lancaster to see my dad.
我要到兰卡斯特去看爸爸
Oh, that's a coincidence. I'm going that way.
喔 那太巧了 我也去那个方向
No, you're not. You're not even facing the right direction.
不 你不顺路 你的车头方向都是错的
How do you know I'm not reversing there? Come on.
你怎么知道我没打算掉头? 来吧
You'd be doing me a favour. I'm on the run.
那你就是在帮我忙了 我正要赶着去呢
So, is that your boyfriend?
所以 那是你男朋友?
Who, Tom? Yeah.
谁 汤姆? 对啊
No. Tom is not my boyfriend. Tom's gay.
不 汤姆不是我男朋友 他是弯的
Oh.
喔
Probably just a phase. Grandad!
弯也许只是他的一个阶段 爷爷
I'm just saying. We had David Bowie.
我只是想说 我们有大卫·鲍伊做例子
He was prettier than all the girls in the school so, you know!
他比学校里任何的女孩都漂亮 所以 你懂的!
Yeah. Is that what you're on the run from,
是啊 所以这就是你逃跑的原因?
then? Your sexual confusion?
因为你无法明确你的性取向?
Closer than you think!
你已经很接近问题的正确答案了!
You know, any time you want
你知道的 无论什么时候
a lift to your dad's, you only have to ask.
如果你需要搭车去你♥爸♥爸那 说一声就好
I thought you hated him. I do.
我以为你很讨厌他 我是讨厌他
But you don't.
但是你不讨厌他
And I love you.
而我爱你
Sometimes I miss him.
有时候 我会想他
Well, not him, exactly,
也不是说真的想他
because I've never known a time when Paul wasn't my dad,
因为保罗一直都是我的爸爸
but I miss, like, the idea of him.
但是 我想念我亲生父亲的存在
Do you know what I mean?
你知道我说什么吗?
I do, love. I know exactly what you mean.
我知道 亲爱的 你的意思我很清楚
Grandad?
爷爷?
Grandad, are you OK? I'm fine. I'm fine, darling.
爷爷 你还好吗? 我很好 我很好 亲爱的
Do you want to stop? Stop? No chance.
你需要停下来吗? 停下来? 不可能
If I stop, I'll be weeping like Louis Walsh.
如果我停下来 我会哭得像路易·华许
Driving's the only thing that's keeping me together!
开车是唯一能让我振作的事
It's just, you know, sometimes,
只是 你知道 有时候
I miss the conversations I'll never have with your grandma.
我会想念那些再也无法跟你奶奶说的那些话
Hell...
糟糕...
I even miss the arguments.
我甚至想念那些争吵
Yeah, I miss... I miss Grandma, too.
是啊 我想...我也想念奶奶
I know you do, love. I know you do.
我知道你想 亲爱的 我知道
I'm doing all this for you, young man. I hope you appreciate it.
我做这一切都是为了你 小家伙 我希望你会感恩
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
Hey.
嘿
Come on, eh?
过来 好吗?
One more try, yeah?
再试一次 好吗?
Come on, for me. One more try, eh?
来吧 为了我 再试一下 好吗?
Eh?
好吗?
Do you remember?
你还记得吗?
Cos I think you do.
因为我觉得你记得
Calling Joe! Are you in there?
打给乔!你在吗?
Are you in there?
你在吗?
I'm in here.
我在
I know you're in there, too. Somewhere inside.
我也知道你在 在你内心的某个地方
I know, Joe. I saw it.
我知道 乔 我看见真正的你了
All right, all right, all right. Fair enough. Fair enough.
好吧 好吧 好吧 就这样吧 就这样吧
What is it about Alison,
艾莉森身上到底有什么特质
she always manages to find a man to run around after her?
她总能让男人们围着她转?
I spend my whole life panicking, are we doing the right thing?
我一生都在惶恐 我们做了正确的事情吗?
Can we ever do the right thing?
我们真的能把事情做对吗?
Dear me, Maurice, is this really still a thing?
亲爱的 毛里斯 这真的还算是个事吗?
You don't fancy me till your best mate has a crack at me.
你从来都不喜欢我 这个情况一直维持到到你最好的朋友看上了我的那一天
There's only one good way of dealing with boys' gossip.
只有一个好办法可以对付男孩之间的八卦
Ignore it, I know. Ignore it?
忽视它 我知道 忽视?
Avenge it.
报复
You can't expect everybody to do your bidding
你不能让所有人在你说"乔"的时候
whenever you say the word "Joe"!
都照你的吩咐做!
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表