剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
“开” “烧开” 看见了吗?
"Look at all the food, Mum!
妈妈 快看这些吃的!
"Look at all the food, Nan!
奶奶 快看这些吃的!
"Yum. Stop, pot, stop!"
好好吃喔 停下来 锅子 快停下来
Come on then, let's go. In you go,
快来 我们走吧
go and sit down in your spot then.
快去你的座位上坐好
That's great. Thanks, Alison. I'll see you next week?
太棒了 谢谢你 艾莉森 下周你还会来吧?
Well, I can stay longer, if you like. I can stay all day!
如果你需要 我可以待得更久点 我可以一整天都在这儿!
I can cancel my shift at work,
如果你需要
if you like, and just... That's lovely, Alison.
我可以把工作都推掉... 艾莉森你真是太好了
But we don't like to wear out our parent-helpers.
但是我们不想累坏我们的家长好帮手
Right, OK.
好吧
All right. Well, I'll... Yeah, I'll see you next time, then.
那...好吧...我们下周见
Joe?
乔?
Joe?
乔?
Joe?
乔?
Eh, the little boy you were playing with in the playground,
和你在操场上一起玩的那个小男孩
the one with the hearing aids, do you know his name? Hm?
戴着助听器的那个 你知道他的名字吗?
He had things in his ears. "He had things in his ears."
他耳朵上戴着个东西 他耳朵上戴着个东西
Yeah, he did, yeah. Hmm, let me see.
没错 就是他 让我想想
What about the other boy? He had a brown face.
另一个男孩呢? 他的脸有点黑
We've got pink faces and he had a brown face.
我们的脸都粉粉的 他的皮肤有点黑
Oh, come on, Joe. You're hardly spoilt for choice at that school.
好了 乔 你上学的时候可不会因为回答问题而被奖励
You're not helping, Becky.
你别帮倒忙 贝奇
Joe? D'you remember his name? What name?
乔? 你记得他的名字吗? 什么名字?
Someone's busy.
某人还挺忙
Joe was playing with two boys in the playground.
乔和两个小男孩在操场上一起玩来着
I'm gonna invite them for a sleepover.
我想请他们来家里过夜
Really? On day one?
是吗? 才第一天就这样了?
Yeah, it was an Asian boy and a boy with hearing aids,
没错 一个是亚洲小孩 还有另一个戴着助听器的小孩
but Joe doesn't know their names. A deaf kid, too?
但是乔不知道他们的名字 又一个聋哑人小孩
We could form a boyband and go on Britain's Got Talent.
我们可以组建一个男孩乐队 然后去上达人秀
Although, the odds are, probably go out at the semifinal stage.
尽管 他们在半决赛就会被淘汰
The kid with the hearing aids, he's called Bill Hibbs.
戴着助听器的小孩 叫比尔·希布斯
His brother's two years below me. Why didn't you say that?
他哥哥比我小两岁 你怎么不早说?
So, it's paying off, then? The spying?
所以这是成功了吗? 你的监视活动?
Sorry, "Helping with reading."
喔不对 是”阅读辅助"
Hm. I think spying pretty much covers it.
我觉得监视这词用得更好
I like to think there's a little altruism under there.
我觉得这有点太无私了
No, I don't do altruism. Remember? I'm the bully.
不 我没有在无私奉献 忘了吗? 我是个恶霸
If it's any comfort, he hasn't replied to any of my texts either.
如果这会让你好过一点的话 我告诉你吧 他也没有回复我的短♥信♥
He didn't sleep with you. Is that what he's telling you?
他又没和你睡 他是这么和你说的吗?
That was a joke, by the way! I know.
开玩笑的 我知道
He was away with his mum and dad. Bad signal.
他和他父母一起离开了 信♥号♥♥不好
No credit. It happens. So, why isn't he here now?
欠费 这种事常有 所以他为什么现在不在这儿?
What d'you mean, what d'you mean...?
你什么意思?
Hiya.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Your phone's not been working.
你的手♥机♥坏了吗
I lost it. Then I was out of credit.
我手♥机♥丢了 还欠费了
How d'you know?
你怎么知道的?
What?
知道什么?
How d'you know it was out of credit, if you lost it?
如果你手♥机♥丢了 你怎么知道你欠费了?
I found it again.
我又找着它了
You didn't come in on the bus this morning.
你今天早上没坐公交车
Dan's passed his test, he's got him a car now. He gave me a lift.
丹考过了驾照 现在可以自己开车 他送我过来的
Right. Well, erm... I'll see you in history.
好吧 那么 历史课堂上见
Unless Dan's got a TARDIS too
除非丹还有个时光机
and you're gonna travel back in time with him.
你要和他一起穿越回去
Right.
好吧
Hiya, Rebecca.
嗨 丽贝卡
I'm a cliche.
我很保守的
We have sex and then he just blanks me.
我们啪啪啪之后 他就不理我了
He might just need some
他可能需要些时间
time to come to his senses. D'you think?
找回理智 你觉得呢?
If he doesn't, he's a prick.
如果不是 那他就是个混♥蛋♥
And it's good to find these things out early.
早点认清这种事情挺好的
Nicola found out I was a prick very early
尼古拉很早就发现我是个混♥蛋♥了
and has learned to adjust her expectations accordingly.
然后就试着调整她对我的期待值了
Do you think he might just be having a bit of a wobble?
你觉得他就只是犹豫不决吗?
If I was going to bet, I'd say next week he'll be on the phone
要是打赌 我就赌他下周就用手♥机♥给你
sending you poems by text.
发♥情♥诗
Or at least a sad face with a tear in lieu of a poem.
或者是让你看他泪流满面的脸
Stay for tea, Nicola does great comfort food.
留下来喝杯茶吧 尼古拉做了好吃的
Hello, Bill. Here we are.
你好 比尔 他们在那呢
His sandwiches are in there. Oh, great. OK.
他的三明治在这里 好的 太棒啦
This is his drink. Er, right. And a treat for afters.
这是他的饮料 好的 还有之后的一些点心
Rice cakes! Oh, we do actually have glutenfree.
米糕! 喔 我们还有不含谷物的
Oh, I never know, you know? Yeah.
喔 我都不知道呢 嗯
And I can't be too careful. He's lactose and gluten intolerant.
而且我没法不小心 他对乳糖和谷蛋白都不耐受
Sorry. Both?
我很抱歉 两个都 ?
Oh, erm, this is my phone number.
喔 这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Ring me any time. I'll give that to you.
随时都可以打给我 给你好了
In the night! OK!
晚上也可以! 好的!
And to be on the safe side, if the boys are gonna eat nuts,
而且为了安全 如果男孩们想吃坚果
it's best if they do that
最好他们能
outside and wash their hands afterwards.
在外面吃 吃完还要洗手
Well, bang goes the blindfold nut-tasting game!
好的 蒙眼猜坚果大赛走你!
He's joking. Shut up, Paul.
他在开玩笑 闭嘴 保罗
Ignore him, ignore him, ignore him.
无视他 无视他 无视他
Right. Well, thank you for having him. I'll pick him up at 8.30.
好吧 那么 谢谢你邀请他 我会在早上八点半来接他
He has African drumming at nine. Course he does. OK.
他九点要学非洲鼓 当然了 好的
Well, he'll be ready for you, I'm sure. Thanks for the food.
那么 我会保证他到时候准备好了等你的 谢谢你带来的食物
This is the first sleepover he's ever been to.
这是他第一次在别人家过夜
He's a little nervous. Yeah.
他有点紧张 是的
Any time. Just call me. Will do! OK.
随时 有事就打给我 一定的! 好的
Bye, Bill! We'll look after him, I promise. We will! OK!
再见 比尔! 我们会好好照顾他的 我发誓 好的!
Bye, darling, byebye. We'll look after him, honestly.
再见 亲爱的 拜拜 我们会好好照顾他的 真的
掰掰 See ya! Bye now. Bye. Take care, Sarah.
嗒哒 再见! 再见 路上小心 萨拉
Safe journey home. Safe home, bye!
安全到家 安全到家 再见!
He doesn't sleep in his hearing aids.
他带着助听器睡不了
OK, great. Thanks, Sarah.
好的 知道了 谢谢你 萨拉
No hearing aids. OK! Great. Great.
不要助听器 好的! 嗯好
Thanks a lot. Take care now, bye!
多谢啦 路上小心 再见!
Ah, yes. That's clearly marbles in jelly.
啊 这绝对是在果冻里的弹球
No! That's an eyeball!
不! 是个眼球!
That's the idea, yes.
就是这个意思 对
But I don't think that eyeballs would actually feel that tough.
但是我不认为眼球摸起来这么硬啊
OK! Right, next. Hang on!
好吧! 好啦 接下来 等着啊!
Ok!
好啦!
Oh, it's worms!
喔 是虫子!
It's spaghetti.
是意大利面
I'm not allowed spaghetti. It's gluten free, Bill.
我不能吃意大利面 这个没有谷蛋白喔 比尔
Come on then! OK! Last one.
再接再厉! 好的! 最后一个
This is the scariest one, are you ready?
这是最可怕的一个啦 准备好了吗?
There's a hairy, scary monster in here. Ready, ready?!
有一个毛毛的 可怕的怪兽在里面 准备好了吗 准备好了吗?!
Careful, careful!
小心 小心!
It's a rodent of some kind.
是个啮齿类动物
Joe, your turn!
乔 该你了!
Bill? I've got allergies.
比尔? 我会过敏
OK, boys. Here we go.
孩子们 来吧
We've got...
我们有...
orangeade
桔子水
and red-ade...
还有红色饮料…
and coconut water.
以及椰子汁
If you need anything, just give me a shout. All right?
如果还有什么需要的 叫我一声 好吗?
"Cheese!"
"茄子!"
Should we have stayed in with them?
我们要不要和他们待在一起?
No! No, of course we shouldn't.
不! 不 我们不该待在那
They'll be farting and wrestling in there by now. Stop it.
他们现在估计已经在那又放屁又摔跤了 别说了
Just a guess, but not exactly the coolest boys at school, eh?
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表