剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
I was tired of being upset
# 我厌倦了自己的郁郁寡欢 #
Always wanting something I never could get
# 对遥不可及的事物跃跃欲试 #
Life's an illusion, love is a dream
# 生活是幻象 爱是梦境 #
But I don't know what it is
# 但我不知道是什么 #
Everybody's happy nowadays...
# 大家现在都很幸福 #
Food for table three.
三号♥桌出餐
There you go, a cappuccino.
您的卡布奇诺
Hello?
喂
Life's an illusion, love is the dream
# 生活是幻象 爱是梦境 #
Life's the illusion, love is the dream
# 生活是幻象 爱是梦境 #
Life's the illusion, love is the dream...
# 生活是幻象 爱是梦境 #
Stay back.
后退
I went up the ladder, but he started moving around
我沿梯子上去了 但他开始乱动
so we're keeping it calm and low- key.
所以我们尽量保持安静 不动声色
Calm and low- key? It's not a hostage negotiation.
什么保持安静不动声色 这又不是人♥质♥谈判
What are his demands?
他有要求吗
A pizza and helicopter to Alton Towers? I'm here now.
披萨和前往奥尔顿塔的直升机吗 现在我来了
Fun time's over.
娱乐时间结束了
We've rung his mum and dad.
我们联♥系♥了他的父母
Look, we don't want to alarm him in case he falls.
我们不想惊动他 以防掉下来
I've got it. Calm and low-key.
我懂 保持安静 不动声色
Joe! Joe! Ground Control to Major Tom. Get down here now!
乔 乔 地面指挥呼叫汤姆船长 快点下来
Not so close to the edge, Joe.
别离边缘太近了 乔
Hey! Joke's over, son. Now get down!
玩笑结束了 孩子 现在下来
I’m counting to three and you're coming down. One. Two...
我数到三你就下来 一 二
..Three.
三
Has anybody got a big net and a bag of crisps?
谁有大网和薯片
Why didn't you keep your eye on him?
你为什么没看好他
I thought it was your job.
这不是你的工作吗
I’m his Learning Support.
我是他的学习辅♥导♥师
I'm not with him every minute of the day.
不是每时每刻都跟着他
Well, who was, then? Buzz Lightyear? Now, come on, Joe!
难不成是巴斯光年吗 好了 下来 乔
That's enough! Down! Down!
够了 下来 下来
All right, call off the Swat team. Batman and Robin have arrived.
好吧 取消特种部队吧 蝙蝠侠和罗宾到了
Mr Joe's Dad! It's Joe!
乔爸爸 是乔
It's Joe! He's doing a Joe!
是乔 他又开始了
I can see. Thanks, Ramesh.
我看出来了 谢谢你 拉梅什
Special needs is all well and good.
特殊要求都满足了
That's enough, Mr Elliot.
你够了 埃利奥特先生
Well, this is a thing, little man.
现在有个问题 宝贝
Everybody's Happy Nowadays. Buzzcocks. 1979.
《大家现在都很幸福》 嗡嗡鸡乐队 1979年
Written by? Come down now, Joe.
由谁创作 快点下来 乔
Everybody's Happy Nowadays. Buzzcocks. 1979. Written by?
《大家现在都很幸福》 嗡嗡鸡乐队 1979年 由谁创作
Come down and I'll tell you. Written by?
下来我就告诉你 由谁创作
No. That's not what happens. What happens?
不 没有这个规矩 那规矩是什么
What happens is you come down and I'll tell you.
规矩是你先下来 我再告诉你
Is Baby Emily here?
埃米莉宝贝来了吗
Baby Emily is waiting in the playground.
埃米莉宝贝在操场等着呢
Everybody's Happy Nowadays. Buzzcocks. 1979. Written by?
《大家现在都很幸福》 嗡嗡鸡乐队 1979年 由谁创作
Hey? How did he get hold of your ladders?
他怎么拿到你的梯子的
were getting a football off the roof.
本来想上房♥顶拿足球呢
Not, strictly speaking, part of my job description,
不过顺便提下 严格来讲
but that's by the by.
这不是我的职责所在
You couldn't stop him? A seven-year-old?
你不能阻止他吗 不过是个七岁孩子
I didn't see him.
我没看见他
And even if I had, I couldn't've,
就算我看见了 也阻止不了
you know, physically stopped him.
用那种武力阻止
Well, not without filling out a form in triplicate.
不然还要填个一式三份的表格 解释自己的行为
Pete Shelley.
是皮特·谢里写的
Well done.
干得好
Sorry, folks, sorry.
对不起 各位 非常抱歉
As long as he's safe and sound.
只要他安全就好
Yeah. Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'm sure you'd rather he was sitting on the roof than
看他坐在房♥顶总比
hitting his head on his desk,
看他拿头撞书桌好多了
hey? You're brilliant at handling it.
你们处理得很好
I... I can't think how it must be for you.
其中有多少困难 我真是无法想象
I've explained to my two that he's different so they're fine
我给两个孩子解释了 他们对其的与众不同欣然接受
with it, but maybe not all the other kids are, you know?
但不是所有的孩子都能明白
Yeah, thanks, Linda, but, em, thanks again and sorry, folks.
谢谢 琳达 还有对不起 各位
We'll sort it.
我们会解决的
Mr Joe's Grandad? Is Joe really in trouble?
乔爷爷 乔是不是闯祸了
I doubt it, son.
我觉得没有 孩子
They'll probably give him
他们估计还会给他
a government grant for performing arts.
政♥府♥表演基金呢
Grab hold...grab hold of that.
抓着 推车吧
Did anything happen at school today, Joe, that made you sad?
乔 今天在学校是不是碰到伤心事了
0r upset? Let me see now.
还是烦心事 让我想想
Why did you go up there, Joe?
你为什么上去呢 乔
Were you missing Terry this afternoon?
是不是下午想念特里了
I was missing Terry this afternoon.
我下午想念特里了
Was it your school work? Something too hard for you?
是因为学校作业吗 是不是太难了
Was it my school work?
是因为学校作业吗
Joe.
乔
Has someone been bullying you, Joe? Cos I tell you what,
有人欺负你吗 乔 我告诉你
if a lad gives you a dig, you give 'em a dig back.
人若犯我 我必犯人
But ten times harder. Thanks, Maurice.
并且十倍犯人 谢谢 莫里斯
0K. Let's try this.
我这样说吧
You went on the roof because...
你上屋顶是因为...
Because.
因为
Joe? Because...
乔 因为
I'm autistic. I'm autistic. I'm autistic. Nobody wants that.
我有自闭症 我有自闭症 我有自闭症 没人喜欢
Told you it was bullying.
看我说对了
Maurice. Go and tell Louise that
莫里斯 告诉露易丝
he won't be coming for his uke lesson today.
他今天不去学尤克里里了
Can't you phone her?
你就不能打吗
Look, we owe her two weeks
我们已经欠了两周学费了
money and he needs his music for next week.
但下周还要继续上课
Go on.
拿着
Hi. Hiya.
你好
Hello, Emily. I hope you've had a nice day with Alison.
你好 埃米莉 希望你今天和艾莉森玩得开心
It's all in the book, 0K?
这是肯定的 好吗
0h, 0K, quick, thank you!
好 谢谢
Pleasure.
别客气
Now, then, young lady...
现在 女士
Right, then, it's Wednesday, so it's pasta with tomato sauce,
今天周三 所以吃番茄意面
and banana for afters.
配上饭后香蕉
Nicola.
妮可拉
Oh, shit!
糟糕
Well, this is a surprise.
这是个惊喜
And you know I don't like surprises.
你知道我不喜欢惊喜的
Well, we came to see you! Didn't we?
我们来看你的 难道不是吗
Yes, we did!
是的
Hasn't she grown? And a lovely smile.
她长大了吗 笑得真可爱
Ye... Yeah, though I think her increasingly organized limb
是 但是比起她从六周起 就被人屡屡称赞的笑容
movements are more remarkable than a smile which has been around
越发灵活的四肢活动
since she was six weeks and socially reinforced ever since.
应该更加引人注目
Where's Eddie?
埃迪去哪里了
Eddie? Ah, what, what do you mean, where's Eddie?
埃迪 什么叫埃迪去哪里了
He's at work, of course. Eddie, Eddie's at work. Why?
他当然在上班啊 埃迪在上班 怎么了
We just like to see both of you together, that's all.
我们只是想看到你们在一起 仅此而已
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Like I said, I don't like surprises. And neither does Eddie.
就像我说的 我不喜欢惊喜 埃迪也不喜欢
Eddie. Em, there's a problem. You need to get here.
埃迪 出事了 你要回来一趟
Right now.
马上回来
Joe?
乔
Joe. You know that word you said? Autistic? Do you remember?
乔 还记得你说过"自闭症"这个词吗 忘了没
Whole Wide World.
《拥抱无限》
Wreckless Eric. 1977.
雷克利斯·埃里克 1977年的
You know how you find some things a bit more difficult
你知道在某些方面 你可能比其他孩子
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表