剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
And there's Rebecca holding you as a baby.
这张 丽贝卡正抱着你呢 你那时还是个小婴儿
Look how tiny you are there.
你看你多小
Oh, baby Joe.
乔宝宝
Look at that.
看看呀
No, come on, Joe. You love these photos. You always do.
别这样 乔 你喜欢这些照片的啊 你一直都很喜欢的
Come on, now.
别这样
OK. So, maybe the book wasn't a great idea.
好吧 也许你不喜欢看相册
Joe?
乔?
Boo!
嘭!
Joe, now will you look at the book with me?
乔 你还要和我一起看相册吗?
Eh? Now will you look at the book?
我们现在看相册呗?
This is where I lose the will to live.
这就是为什么我失去了生活的希望
Ah. I can see you on holiday. That looks like fun.
我看你正在度假呢 看起来真好玩儿
Where's Rebecca?
哪个是丽贝卡?
Oh, and here's your birthday party. An octopus cake!
喔 这是你的生日聚会呀 一个章鱼蛋糕!
That looks absolutely delicious.
看起来真好吃
It doesn't matter at this stage that one of us
我们在看什么一点儿也不重要
is not really looking. It doesn't matter at this stage
我们在说什么
that one of us is not really saying anything.
也不重要
What matters is setting up an exchange. Ping pong.
关键是建立交流 乒乓
But we don't want to crowd a young one out at this point.
我们不想把一个小孩子排除在外
We just want him to join in. Do you see?
我们想让他加入进来 你明白吗?
I'm in his face all the time, aren't I? You are.
我是不是一直在盯着他看? 是的
And that makes him anxious that he doesn't have what it takes
这让他很不安 他不知道要如何来
to fulfil your overwhelming need.
满足你强烈的需求
Oof. That's a bit harsh.
听上去有点儿难以接受
It will be a bit harsh, but I hope not for Joe.
是有点难听 但是是为了乔好
That's the main thing, isn't it?
这是最主要的 不是吗?
It will get better than that. I promise.
我保证下次会更好的
What makes you think you get a second chance?
你凭什么觉得我怕会给你第二次机会?
That was one of my little jokes, Maurice.
我开玩笑的 毛里斯
I slept with one woman for 35 years
我35年来只睡了一个女人
and, after she went, nobody.
她走了以后 我再没找过别人
That would explain all that running you do.
这就能解释你这么差劲的表现了
No, I, I...
不 我 我...
It's strange, isn't it?
很奇怪吧?
Different...body.
不一样的...身体
Different geography. Different geography?!
不一样的"地形" 不一样的"地形"?
Maybe you should bring a compass next time.
那你下次是不是要带个指南针来
No, what I mean is...
不 我的意思是
Must be even longer for you, since your husband left.
你丈夫离开的时间应该更长
Five years.
五年了
There has been someone since then, Maurice.
毛里斯 他走了之后我有找过别人的
Oh, right.
哦 好吧
I see.
我知道了
Didn't work out. We were both on the rebound.
那时候还没缓过来 我们那时都还在失意期
I, I, don't need to know.
我 我 我不想知道
He was my lodger. Music student.
他是我的房♥客 音乐生
We got on very well.
我们相处的很不错
A student?
学生?
But he was so young and demanding.
但是他太年轻了 又难伺候
Mid-twenties.
二十五岁
That generation have come
那个年纪的人
of age with hardcore pornography, you see?
容易性♥饥♥渴♥ 你懂吧?
Very strange expectations of what might be enjoyable...
喜欢的东西 或者 渴望的东西
..Or desirable...
甚至是肉体上的
..Or even physically possible, come to that.
他们想要的点总是很奇怪
Craft beer is booming.
手工精酿啤酒生意会越来越流行的
Real ale is over. OK?
散装鲜啤酒马上就要过气了 好吧?
Dad?
爸爸?
What's the difference?
有什么区别?
Nothing in the taste. Everything in the brand.
跟口味无关 只关乎牌子
Real ale is goblins and prog rock.
散装鲜啤酒就是格洛宾和前卫摇滚
Craft beer is social media and punk.
精酿啤酒是社媒和朋克
Is this what you wanted to talk to me about?
这就是你想跟我聊的?
We go big online, there'll be a spike in demand.
我们现在网上销♥售♥ 销量一定很大
We need to be ready for that.
我们需要有备无患啊
So, we're going to have to convert some of the outbuildings
所以我们需要改造外屋仓库
and install a dual-purpose conditioning vessel.
安装一个两用的空调容器
Yes, OK. So, you're giving me the goahead
好的 所以这些你会做吗?
for all that? Well, you're the boss, aren't you?
你是老板 你说了算?
You don't want time to think it over?
你不需要再想想了?
Like I say, you're in charge.
就像我说的 你才是负责人
Yes!
太好了!
Pick up the apple.
捡起苹果来
Pick up the apple.
捡起苹果
Put it in the pan.
放在锅里
In the pan.
锅里
Right in the pan.
就放在锅里
That's it. Your turn. Your turn to ask me.
对了 该你了 该你命令我了
I can't hear you, Joe, so I don't know what to do.
我听不见你说话啊 乔 所以我不知道该怎么做
Pick up the button.
捡起这个纽扣
Ok.
好
I don't know where it should go.
我不知道该放哪
In the sock.
袜子里
In the sock? OK. What should I do now?
袜子里?好 然后我该干什么?
Put the pen...
把笔...
Ok.
好
..In...
..放在...
..The cup.
..杯子里
In the green cup or the blue cup?
绿杯子还是蓝色的?
Blue cup. Blue cup. OK.
蓝的 蓝的 好吧
Now, find the apple and put it in the red bowl.
现在 找到苹果并放入红碗里
In the red bowl.
红碗里
That's it!
对了!
Now...
现在...
Hiya.
亲爱的
Hey! Have you heard those two?
嗨! 你看见了吗?
She's got him eating out the palm of her hand.
她能让他从她的手掌里吃东西了
Ooh, is that a social skill he's ever really going to need?
哦 那就是他需要的社交技能?
I think we should get her to come and work with Joe
我觉得真应该把她请来帮助乔
three times a week. We've found our miracle worker.
一周三次 我们找到了奇迹创造者啊
I think the real miracle is how we'd pay for that.
我觉得真的奇迹是我们怎么付她钱
Well, here's a tip. Not by selling the restaurant.
提醒你一下 我可没说要卖♥♥餐厅
There's interest already
已经有人想买♥♥了
and if they offer the asking price then we're in the clear.
如果他们不砍价 餐厅就会卖♥♥给他们了
Yeah, but then what?
好啊 然后呢?
The diner doesn't pay enough. Eddie's got your old job.
餐厅不赚钱 艾迪已经顶替了你的旧工作
Have you any idea how much we've spent already?
你知道我们一天要花多少钱吗?
No, I haven't, because you won't ever talk about it. Well...
不 我不知道 因为你从不告诉我 好啊...
we're talking about it now,
那我现在告诉你
and I'm not even using humour as a defence mechanism.
我甚至不需要用幽默做挡箭牌
It's important that you
你需要练习让你
practise speech with him where the response
回应他的语言是实际的 清楚的
is physical and clear and not abstract or emotional.
而不是抽象的或者情感化的
Do you see how that might help? Yeah, yeah, sure. Yeah.
你看见那多有用了吧? 是 是 你说得对
Sit down, Maggie. Sit down. Paul. Open some wine. Or beer?
坐下 玛姬 坐下 保罗 开瓶葡萄酒 或来瓶啤酒?
You look like you might be a craft beer sort of a girl.
我觉得你应该是喝精酿啤酒的
Is that a joke? No. I was genuinely, we've got some, some...
开玩笑吗? 不 我认真的 我有一瓶...
No, it's me that uses jokes to mask my feelings, remember?
不 用玩笑掩饰感情的人是我 不是吗?
Nothing for me, thank you. I need to go now.
我不喝了 谢谢 我得走了
Oh, you're not going to eat with us?
你不跟我们吃饭了吗?
No, but thank you. I've booked dinner at the Red Lion.
不了 谢谢 我在红狮订了桌
I'm seeing an old friend. Oh, really. Who?
我要去见个老朋友 哦 是吗?谁啊?
She isn't local. You wouldn't know her.
她不是本地的 你不认识
Oh, well, invite her along.
那好啊 把她请过来一起吃
Come on, please, you need to tell me
拜托 你得告诉我
everything you know about Joe. We need to make plans.
你知道的所有乔的东西 我们需要定个计划啊
I'm very sorry. But I've already made other arrangements.
我很抱歉 但我已经有安排了
I'll see you both in the morning. Bye, Joe.
明天早上见 拜 乔
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表