剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
就这么一猜 反正他们也不会像学校里最酷的男孩那样啦
Did you have cool friends when you were five?
你五岁的时候有什么很酷的朋友吗?
I WAS the cool friend. That's never really gone away, has it?
我就是那个很酷的朋友 酷炫一直伴随我至今 对吧?
Don't go in! I won't, I won't.
别进去! 我不会的 不会的
Hey, boys. Boys, come on.
嘿 孩子们 孩子们 来嘛
Hey. Bill.
嘿 比尔
Come on, lads. You're meant to be The Three Amigos.
来嘛 孩子们 你们就是三剑客啊
Joe, you've got to be a better host than this.
乔 你这个主人得当得更像样点啊
Come on! Bill, come on! Come and watch the film, it's a classic!
来嘛! 比尔 来吧! 过来看电影 这是个经典片呢!
There we go!
来吧!
You can take more than one piece, Ramesh.
你可以多吃几片 拉美什
I'll take one of each flavour, then see if I'm still hungry.
我就每种口味拿一个吧 之后就看我还饿不饿了
Very sensible.
非常理性
OK. I think that's enough now, Joe. There we go, Bill.
好的 我觉得这些就够了 乔 到你了 Bill
Gluten free hummus sandwich and a rice cake.
无谷蛋白的三明治和一块米糕
A sentence that says pleasure in any language.
这句话简直怎么讲都很令人开心啊
All right? Good lad.
对吧? 好孩子
OK! Bon appetit.
好的! 祝你们有个好胃口
Now, is it me, or is Ramesh
现在到底是我 还是拉美什
actually an accountant in his early 40s?
才是那个40出头的会计师?
He's just got good manners.
他只是有礼貌
I get the feeling he's gonna
我有种预感他会
come to tell us to keep the noise down at 10.30.
在十点半过来告诉我们小点声
I think it's going really well.
我认为一切都很顺利
Mmm. Well done, you.
嗯 你做得不错啊
Not bad for the school bully.
作为校园一霸来说 还不错
Oh, no. No, I didn't mean bully.
喔 不 不 我不是讲校园一霸
I meant bullish. Like in a china shop. Mmhm, yeah.
我的意思是你牛气冲天 就像在瓷器商店里一样 嗯 是啊
I'm sorry. I know it's tough.
对不起 我知道这很难
And what do I know? You got him some mates. What can I say?
而且我知道什么呢? 你给他找到了伙伴 我还能说些什么呢?
Nearly an apology sneaking out there.
你的道歉差点就脱口而出了啊
Mr Joe's daddy, something bad has happened.
乔先生的爸爸 发生了一些不好的事情
Is that it, Joe? Eh? D'you think that's everything?
吐完了吗 乔? 你认为吐干净了吗?
You need to lie him on his side. He could choke on his own vomit.
你应该让他侧躺在一边 他可能会被自己的呕吐物呛到
The gag reflex doesn't work well enough when it's overloaded.
吞咽反射在喉咙负荷过重的情况下不能很好地完成
Thanks, Ramesh. My uncle is a paramedic in Blackpool.
谢谢 拉美什 我叔叔是Blackpool的护理人员
Is he poorly? I think he's poorly. I think so, Bill.
他病了吗? 我觉得他看起来病了 我也觉得 比尔
Does he have an allergy?
他是过敏了吗?
Oh, he's burning up.
喔 他简直要烧起来了
Oh, oh! Ugh!
哦 哦! 喲!
When I said "Get it all out," I wasn't actually talking
当我让他”有什么就倾吐什么”的时候 并不是想他把
internal organs.
内脏都吐出来
The thing about losing your virginity as a young man,
年纪轻轻就破了处子之身
is that it's pretty much
这基本就是
the culmination of your lifetime's ambition.
你人生目标的巅峰了
You've been thinking of little else since you were 12.
从12岁开始 你基本也就没想过别的了
When it finally happens,
当它最终发生的时候
it can't help but be an anti-climactic experience.
它却难以自控地成为一种反高♥潮♥式的体验
I'll take your word for it.
我就信你这一回了
Especially when the event
尤其是当你的爱之初体验
takes place in her older brother's bunk beds
发生在她哥哥的床上
and his football posters are staring down at you.
而他的足球海报还盯着你看的时候
Not every young man can maintain an erection
当盯着加里·内维尔的时候
while staring at a celebrating Gary Neville.
不是每个人都硬得起来的
This theory of yours isn't
你讲的这个故事
based on personal experience, by any chance?
不是基于个人经历的 对吧?
My point is...
我的重点是...
afterwards, you feel the experience should have changed you
完事之后 你觉得这种体验应该会改变你
and so you behave like it has.
然后你就装作被改变了
So, you don't think it's true,
所以 当你说丽贝卡的男朋友
what you said about Rebecca's boyfriend coming back?
会回到她身边的时候 你并不是真心这么想的了?
No. I was just softening the blow. By hiding the truth?
不 我只是想让她舒心一点 通过隐藏真♥相♥?
An age-old technique handed down from father to son.
一项古老的技术由父亲手把手传授给儿子
Well, I know that much is true.
好吧 这部分是真的
Uh-oh. I sense a theory coming on.
喔 我觉得你要开始对我说教了
Is this about the brewery expansion?
这是关于啤酒厂的扩张吗?
I know exactly how it's gonna work,
我非常清楚如何处理这一切
so whatever Dad's saying, it doesn't matter.
所以不管爸爸说了什么 都不重要
I saw him yesterday morning, on his music teacher's doorstep,
我昨天早上见到了他 在他的音乐老师家门口的台阶上
putting on his shoes.
穿鞋
So?
所以呢?
So, it was 7.30 in the morning.
所以 那是早上七点半
He's clearly having a secret relationship with her.
他明显是和她有地下情
Or, maybe he was having an early singing lesson?
或者 他只是有一堂早间歌♥唱课?
Why would he take his shoes off to do that?
那为什么他要脱鞋呢?
7.30 in the morning?
早上七点半?
Looked straight at me, didn't even say hello.
直视着我 连一声你好都没说
How do you feel about it?
你对此有什么感觉呢?
My widowed father is having a sexual relationship.
我丧偶多年的老父亲与他人发展了一段性关系
That's just another thing not to think
这是我看见他被裤子包裹着的
about when I see his bony arse in a pair of shorts.
瘦骨嶙峋的屁♥股♥时 又一件不敢细想的事
You all right, Dad?
你还好吗 爸爸?
I was usually at the brewery by now.
通常这会我已经在啤酒厂了
I've already been in,
我已经去过了
I've got a nice golden ale coming in at 4.4%.
拿到了一瓶酒精度4.4% 成色不错的金麦酒
Just popped out for some provisions.
所以我就出来找点零食
What about you?
你呢?
What about me?
我怎么了?
Oh, you've, erm...
喔 你有 嗯...
worked up quite a sweat there. Running, was it?
大汗淋漓的 去跑步了 是吗?
Of course it's running. What you talking about?
当然是跑步了 你在说什么?
Yeah, he's got a high temperature. It's the usual routine.
是的 他发烧了 用些常规方法就行
Just get as many liquids down him as you can
尽可能多地给他喝水
and Calpol every four hours.
以及每四小时吃一次小儿退烧冲剂
Yeah? So, it's not food poisoning?
好吗? 那么 不是食物中毒?
More of a bug. His glands are up.
一点小问题 他的腺体有些肿胀
Just bad timing for his sleepover.
不是个和朋友们一起过夜的好时候
OK. Well, thanks, Nicola.
好的 那么 谢谢 尼古拉
Any time. But if you're
没事的 但如果你
worried about anything, just give me a call.
还担心什么 打电♥话♥给我就好
Yeah, I will.
好 我会的
Is Rebecca OK, today?
今天丽贝卡好些了吗?
Erm...Well, as OK as any teenager can be, I think.
嗯...我觉得 她就跟正常的年轻人没两样
Good.
挺好
Why d'you ask that?
为什么你要这么问?
I saw her the other day and she was a little upset.
我前两天见她的时候 她看起来有点沮丧
Any idea about what?
你觉得是为什么呢?
I think if she wants to tell you, she will.
我觉得如果她想告诉你 她会说的
Are you really going to leave it there?
你就打算这么走啦?
Mum? Mummy? Coming, sweetheart!
妈妈? 妈咪? 来啦 亲爱的!
Hey. Poor thing.
嘿 小可怜
Oh, poor Joe. You're burning up.
喔 可怜的乔 你简直要烧起来啦
That means I'm hot. Yeah. That's right.
意思是我很热 是 对的
Not on fire.
不是烧起来
No. That's just something people say.
不是 只是大家都会这么讲而已
Can I see the pictures?
我能看看那些照片吗?
Want to see these? Come on then.
想看吗? 来吧
There you go. Can you see?
给你 能看到吗?
Who is that?
这是谁?
That's you. When you were a baby.
这是你 你还是个小宝宝的时候
What's baby Joe doing?
乔宝宝在做什么?
He's sleeping. He's had some milk.
他在睡觉 他喝了一些奶
You've had some milk, I mean.
我是说 你喝了一些奶
That's me?
这是我?
Yeah. That's right.
是 没错
And this is me.
然后 这也是我
Yeah, that's right, love. Yeah.
对 没错 亲爱的
It's confusing, isn't it?
挺困惑的 对不对?
Joe, who's that there, holding you?
乔 抱着你的那个人是谁?
Grandma hold Joe.
奶奶抱着乔
Yeah, she did.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表