剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
是的 对 说得对
And the teachers help me here.
而且这里的老师会帮助我
Did they not help you at your other school?
其他学校的老师不会帮你吗?
They did, but they don't say, “Oh Andy!" Here,
他们有 但是在这里 他们不会说 “天哪 安迪!”
and sigh out, like this...
然后这样叹气 就像这样...
Right. Yeah, I see, I see.
好的 我明白了 明白了
Indeed. So do I.
确实 我也是
Goodbye.
再见
Thank you very much indeed.
真的非常谢谢你
Thanks!
谢谢!
Hey!
嘿!
Is this the best you can do?
你最多只能这样了吗?
We've been up Catbells this morning. We're just regrouping.
我们一早上都在卡特贝尔斯 现在只是休整一下
You've had him ten minutes, have you run out of ideas?
你只陪了他十分钟 就黔驴技穷了吗?
It's social skills.
这是社交技巧
If he can have a game of darts and pool in the pub
如果他能在酒吧玩飞镖 打台球
and hold a conversation,
搭讪聊天
it'll help him fit in when he gets older.
会让他长大了之后能够融入社会
Well, I'm glad you're ambitious for him
好吧 我感激你对他有这么大希望
I, I drew a blank, I'm sorry. This is why he should be in school.
我...我实在没办法了 对不起 这就是为什么应该让他上学
Well, you shouldn't've volunteered if
如果你觉得很难照顾他
you were going to find it this hard. I didn't volunteer.
那就不该提出要来 我没要来
Maurice? Maurice!
毛里斯? 毛里斯!
Maurice Scott!
毛里斯·斯科特!
I can shout this down the high street or we can talk!
我可以一直在大街上喊下去 或者我们谈谈!
And you might want to bear in mind I'm classically trained,
你最好记住 我可是科班出身
I can project!
我能做到的
It is ridiculous that you're avoiding me
简直可笑 你就像一个
like some teenage boy who's been dumped at a disco.
在舞厅被甩了的小男孩一样躲着我
Yes. OK.
是 好吧
I don't want to lose a
我可不想因为他不能
friend cos he can't satisfy my sexual needs.
满足我的性♥欲♥而失去一个朋友
I will never mention it again.
我不会再提了
At least not to you.
起码是对你
Can't satisfy your sexual needs? That's not exactly what I said.
不能满足你的性♥欲♥? 我可没那么说
I will move on.
我会找下一个
There's a list? That's none of your business.
你还有个名单? 与你无关
And where was I on that list?
那我排第几?
It's irrelevant now. I'll see you for your lesson as usual.
这都跟你没关系了 我会像以前一样跟你在课上见
And we will never talk about this again.
然后对此闭口不谈
Come on! Can we have a go?
拜托! 能不能赶快滑下去啊?
Hurry up! Make up your mind!
快点! 快决定啊!
Joe. Come on. Come on!
乔 来吧 来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on, hurry up.
快点
Joe, the other children are waiting, you're spoiling it. Come on,
乔 其他的孩子在等着呢 你有点扫兴了 来吧
let's...Joe. Joe!
我们...乔 乔!
Joe! Come on! Right, come on!
乔! 来吧! 好吧 来!
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I know. I know what we can do!
我知道 我知道我们能去干什么了!
Joe, sit down now, sweetheart. Good lad.
乔 亲爱的 坐好 好孩子
Hey, boys...
嗨 小伙子们...
enjoy ripping the piss out of my son,
尽情地调戏我儿子吧
because that's as good as it's going to get for you two.
你们俩这辈子也就是这种水平了
I didn't ask for cake.
我没要蛋糕
I think you've lost weight.
我觉得你瘦了
The speech and language therapist referral is in there
这是我推荐的语言治疗师的资料
and a covering letter from the GP, if you need it. Thank you.
还有一封全科大夫的推荐信 以防万一 谢谢
So, what is this really about?
所以 我们见面到底是为了什么?
It's about Joe.
是为了乔
We could've talked about Joe on the phone.
我们打电♥话♥聊过乔
Terrible reception in the Lakes. Anyway, this was easier.
在湖区的接诊太差了 无论如何 见面聊简单多了
Not for me, it isn't.
对于我来说 一点都不简单
I'm sorry.
对不起
Meet you and not touch you?
见到你却不能碰你?
Meet you and... be what to you?
见你...作为你的谁来见你?
I don't understand. Michael, I...
我不明白 迈克尔 我...
I can't help it. I...I've missed you.
我忍♥不住 我...很想你
I missed you too.
我也想你
Well, that's good.
那这样正好
Because... A job has come up in London and...
因为...在伦敦有一个工作机会...
Michael, I can't even think about that.
迈克尔 我不能考虑这件事
Why not? Why not?
为什么? 为什么不能?
I have to get that. Sorry.
我得接下电♥话♥ 对不起
Hello.
你好
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 是
Yeah, they've already been referred.
是 他们已经被推荐了
Well, did you speak to Janine about it?
你跟珍妮谈过了吗?
Hi, love...just wondering how you're getting on.
嗨 亲爱的...就是想问问你怎么样了
'I hope it's been a constructive day.
希望这一天很充实
'So, yeah, give me a call. Bye.'
所以 给我回个电♥话♥ 拜
'Hiya, I don't know if you tried to call, but...'
嗨 我不知道你是不是给我打电♥话♥了 但是...
just saying hello. Hello! Bad joke.
就是打声招呼 嗨! 这笑话真烂
'Hiya, love, it's me. So, yeah. Give me a call.
嗨 亲爱的 是我 给我回个电♥话♥
'Bye.'
再见
Yeah, that was great, wasn't it?
这简直太棒了 不是吗?
Again! No, no, Joe. Joe, we have to go home for tea. Joe.
再来一次! 不 不 乔 乔 你我们得回家吃饭了 乔
Again, again, again, again! No, we have to go home now!
再来 再来 再来! 不 我们得回家了!
Hiya.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
No, thanks.
我不喝 谢谢
I would have preferred flowers, but...
我更希望是花 但...
Hello? Rebecca?
嗨? 丽贝卡?
Hiya, Eddie! I won't be a minute!
嗨 艾迪! 我一会就过来!
Your mum texted me, she wanted me to get you something
你妈妈给我发短♥信♥让我给你带一些
healthy for what I must learn again to call your tea.
健康点的东西当晚饭 然而我对健康食品的理解大概是要回炉重造了
I know it's early, but
我知道现在还早 但
since we've both been abandoned. Great. Yeah!
既然我们都被遗弃了 好吧!
Sorry. I didn't realise you had company.
对不起 我没想到有人在这
Hi, Mr Hughes. I'm Luke.
嗨 休斯先生 我是卢克
It's OK. You can relax. I'm her uncle, not her dad.
没事 放轻松 我是她叔叔 不是她爸
Right.
对
So I'll probably let you off with a warning and a kneecapping.
所以我大概应该给你个警告并用枪射穿你的膝盖
Stay there while I go and get me rifle. What?
站那别动 我去拿杆来♥复♥枪♥ 什么?
He's joking. It's the family sense of humour.
他开玩笑的 这是家传幽默
We were just doing homework.
我们刚只是在做作业
Right. Good. Well, that's good.
对 好的 那就好
Staying for some pizza, Luke?
留下吃点披萨吧 卢克
No. I'd better be going.
不 我还是走了
There's plenty.
披萨很多
And we could talk about wedding arrangements and so on.
然后我们可以谈一谈婚礼安排什么的
Ignore him. I'll see you tomorrow.
别理他 明天见
Yeah. Nice to meet you.
好 很高兴见到您
He seemed nice. Luke.
他看起来不错 卢克
Yeah.
是的
If a little physically...
就是他身上...
Was that limp of his an injury, or is it...?
他是因伤瘸的 还是...?
Stop it.
别闹了
I'm sorry if I was... interrupting, if you were busy.
抱歉 如果我当时…打扰到你们了的话
No. Well, don't be sorry.
没有 不用抱歉
I was...
我...
Well, in a way, I was glad you turned up.
某种程度上 我倒挺庆幸你来了
He wasn't getting heavy with you,
他没有强迫你吧
was he, like forcing anything...?
比如强迫你做什么...?
No, no, nothing like that, no. He's lovely.
不不 不是那样的 他很好
He's one of the good ones. Not at all rapey.
他是个好人 完全没有强♥奸♥的意图
Rapey? Is that a word now?
强♥奸♥的意图? 现在都用这个词了吗?
Inbetweeners.
在青少年之间
It's just... you know...
只是...你要知道...
God! How's your pizza?
天啊!你的披萨怎么样?
The pizza is as pizza always is -
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表