剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
Wi-Fi, phone coverage,
无线网、移♥动♥信♥号♥♥
and not a single member of my family,
而且 家族之中没有人在那里
so what do you say?
你怎么看?
Fancy joining the escape committee?
想要加入我的逃跑委员会吗?
I don't think so.
我反对
Oh...
噢
I was approached about a job away from here.
我正在接洽一份工作 这份工作要求我离开这里
There's a trainee post not
在离曼彻斯特不远的地方
far from Manchester, as it turns out. Really?
有一个医师培训项目 真的吗?
This is perfect, isn't it?
真是太完美了 对吧?
Well, it would be, except I said no.
对呀 本来是挺完美的 但是我已经回绝了对方
I don't believe you.
我不信
I think...
我觉得...
We've just started to get happy here.
我们才刚刚开始在这里找到幸福快乐的感觉
Next you'll be telling me you like my family
然后你会跟我说你喜欢我的家庭
Well, not "Like" Exactly,
确切来说 并不是喜欢
but I do kind of see the point of you all.
但我的确能懂你的意思
Come on. We can be happy somewhere else, can't we?
拜托 我们在别的地方也可以幸福快乐的 对吧?
I don't know that.
我不知道
Neither do you.
你也不知道啊
Our marriage is so shit, it can only work somewhere we both hate?
我们的婚姻很失败 难道想维持这段关系 我们就得待在一个我们都很讨厌的地方?
I'm starting to like it here,
我渐渐开始喜欢这个地方了
and...
而且
I understand you here.
我是在这片土地上开始懂你的
You might not like to think it suits you here, but it does.
你也许不愿认为自己适合这片土地 但事实上 它确实是你的归宿
I love you here.
我在这里爱上了你
Jesus, I never thought I'd have a love that spans continents,
天哪 我从没想过我会有一份跨洲际的爱情
but I was hoping for more than a two-mile radius.
但我确实期盼过我的爱情距离能跨过这方圆两里呢
Erm, is Nicola in?
尼古拉在吗?
You didn't have to buy these.
你没必要为我们买♥♥这些东西
I quite understood why you did what you did.
我很理解你为什么那么做了
I just got you into trouble. I nearly got you the sack.
我把你卷进麻烦里了 还差一点就要把你陷于解雇的境地
Well, you didn't, and I wasn't sacked,
其实你没有把我卷进麻烦里 我也没被解雇
but these are nice.
不过 这些花还是很漂亮的
It's a bit of a goodbye present, as well.
这也是离别前的礼物
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I've got a reading week,
学校阅读周到了
so I thought I'd go and stay with my dad for a bit.
我想去和我爸待一阵子
You know, Stuart, my other dad.
你知道的 就是斯图尔特 我的另外一个父亲
Why does everyone want to leave all of a sudden?
为什么所有的人都突然之间想要离开呢?
I could start taking it personally.
我开始觉得这件事有所针对了
Well, I get to see my new sister, and I get a change,
我能去看望我新出生的小妹妹 我也能改变一下自己的生活
and I can leave Mum and Dad to sort all of this Joe stuff out.
而且 这样一来 爸妈就可以专心解决乔的事情了
Oh, well, I don't think that's a good idea.
我不觉得你这是个好主意
Oh.
噢
I don't think running away is the best way to solve problems.
我不觉得逃跑是解决问题的最好方法
I used to do it and it didn't end well.
我以前也这样做过 但结果很糟糕
Well, the only thing keeping me here right now is you and Eddie.
现在你和艾迪是我留在这里的唯一原因
Well, we're not going anywhere. Don't worry about that.
我们哪也不会去 你别担心
Johnny!
强尼!
You missed a cracking bit of food at Paul's tasting menu.
你错过了保罗的美味菜单上的一顿大餐
Is that why you wanted to come for a drink - to tell me that?
你叫我来这儿喝酒 就是想要跟我说这些吗?
No, it isn't. I've...
并不是
I wanted to say sorry about going off at you like that...
我只是想对你说句抱歉 之前对你脾气那么差
and saying what I said.
并且说了那些不太好的话
It's not like you to apologise.
你会道歉了 这都不像你了
No, it isn't, so don't milk it.
是不像我 所以别小题大做了
Maybe if you sang it, it would mean more.
也许如果你把歉意唱出来 效果会更好
Eddie, you're my son, and I love you,
艾迪 你是我的儿子 我是爱你的
but you'd always be in the medals at the Twat Olympics.
但是你却总是畏首畏尾
That's more like it.
这才像你会说的话
Just out of interest, when you were at school and you chose yoga
我就是好奇问一下 你在学校的时候 你选择了瑜伽课而不是足球课
over football, was that for real or was that just to wind me up?
这是你真心所想 还是你只是想要气我?
It's OK, Dad.
好了 爸爸
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
And you were right about the brewery.
你在啤酒厂这件事情上是对的
It hasn't worked. No, I was wrong to say what I said.
那样做不起效果 不 我那样对你说话 是我不对
You're doing a good job and, the truth is,
你做得很好 而且事实是
it kills me, to be honest.
说实话 这让我饱受折磨
A son, good at something, causes father pain?
一个擅长某方面事情的儿子会让父亲感觉很难受吗?
Could we just have a minute's silence to think about that?
我们能不能安静几分钟 好好想想这件事的合理性?
I had thought I was the only one who could do it.
我曾经觉得我是唯一一个可以完成那些事的人
You know, I built the place, and I thought I was...
你知道的 我建造了啤酒厂 而且我觉得我…
well, not exactly Donald Trump, but Willy Wonka, at least.
不说是选总统的川普吧 但起码也是《查理与巧克力工厂》里面的天才巧克力制♥作♥者威利·旺卡
Dad, you loved that brewery and you gave it up too early -
爸爸 你热爱那个啤酒厂 但是你放手放得太早了
we both know that.
我们都知道的
You get the brewery back. How's about that?
你重新接管啤酒厂吧 你觉得怎样?
I don't want it back. I want to be your partner.
我不想再重新接管了 我只想做你的合伙人
Proper partners.
合适的合伙人
We could work together. Work together?
我们可以一起工作 一起工作?
Are you insane? We can't do a crossword together
你疯了吗? 如果无法快速拨号♥给联♥合♥国♥的话
without the United Nations on speed dial.
我们俩甚至不能一起完成横纵字谜啊
Just think about it until you decide I'm right.
考虑考虑吧 直到你认为我说的是对的
This is good, isn't it?
这样很好 不是吗?
A father and son having a drink.
父亲和儿子在一起喝酒
When was the last time we did this?
我们上一次在一起喝酒是什么时候?
1999.
1999年
We argued about the Millennium Dome. Oh, yeah.
那时我们为了伦敦千禧巨蛋的事情而发生争论 想起来了
I was right about that, and all.
最后还是我说对了
You retired too early and for all the wrong reasons.
你退休得太早了 就算为了那些七七八八的原因
Take the brewery back.
你就重新接管啤酒厂吧
I'm done here, I promise you.
我的工作已经完成了 我向你保证
Bye, Maya.
再见 玛雅
Bye, Rebecca. I will always remember your Antigone.
再见 丽贝卡 我会永远记住你的安提戈涅
Do your studies well and Facebook me.
好好学习 也要经常跟我在脸书上联♥系♥啊
Always.
那是当然的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你为我们做的一切
Don't forget us,
别忘了我们
and thank you so much for everything you've done.
谢谢你为我们做的一切
I mean it, really. Thank you so much.
说真的 真的非常感谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Joe...
乔
It's OK. No. No, no, no.
没事儿 不 不 不
Joe, are you going to say goodbye to Maya, now?
乔 你不来跟玛雅道别吗?
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye!
再见 再见 再见!
Hey.
嘿
Heavy metal. She's been teaching him heavy metal.
重金属音乐 她一直让他听重金属音乐
If I'd have known that, I'd have had her deported sooner.
如果我早知道的话 我会让她早早就被驱逐出境的
Bye, Maya. Safe journey.
玛雅 再见 一路顺风
Be safe.
一路顺风
Well, there you are.
你在这儿呀
A bit of Lemmy was all that it took, eh?
这一切的代价也就是让乔听了这些重金属 对吧?
We all want to save our children from being hurt, Paul,
保罗 我们想要的只是保护我们的孩子不受伤害
but it's not how the world is.
但世界是残酷的
Well, he's going to get more than enough hurt in his life, love.
亲爱的 他会在生活中经历很多的挫折和伤痛
Yeah, and he needs to be able to handle it.
他必须要学会自己去处理它
What worries you?
你在担心什么?
Hmm?
嗯?
That he can't express his feelings
你担心 他无法表达自己的情感
or that he hasn't got the feelings in the first place?
或是他无法在第一时间感知到自己的感觉?
I think he has feelings, Paul.
保罗 他是有感情的
Yeah, of course, look, no... I think he feels so much
是的 当然了 我认为他是感知到了太多东西
and so deeply that he has to save himself from drowning in them,
感觉是那么深刻以至于他要想办法不让自己沉浸进去
and I think that's why he shuts down
我觉得这就是他把自己封闭起来的原因了
and that's exactly what we can't let him do.
这也是我们不能置之不理的事
Why not? What if that is what he needs in order to survive?
为什么不呢? 如果他做这些只是为了生存呢?
Because the more he hides his feelings,
因为他越把自己的情感深深掩埋
the further away he gets from us.
他离我们也就越远
Oh...
噢
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表