剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
你太外行了 我们占不到你的便宜 这真是个遗憾
Joe still off school? Yeah.
乔还在辍学中吗? 是的啊
He's...Do you know what, I didn't want to say,
他…你知道的 我不想说
but he's actually on a gifted and talented project.
但他实际上是在进行一项天才的活动项目
Yeah. School suggested it. It's just for a couple of months.
是的 学校推荐的 只要几个月而已
It's, a pilot scheme.
这还只是一个小规模测试计划
Gifted and talented project? Really? I didn't hear about that.
这是一个需要天赋的项目?你说真的吗?我怎么没有听说过
I think, it was on a need-to-know basis.
大概是只有知情人才能知道吧
Just didn't want the other kids to get demoralised, you know.
不想让其他的孩子失望嘛 你懂的
Right.
这样啊
Thanks.
谢谢
It'll just be for a couple of hours, I promise.
我保证 几个小时就好
He can't hang around on a building site.
他不可能在建筑工地上闲逛
Did the timetable break down already?
你们的作息时间表彻底崩坏了吗?
Want me to take a look at it? Systems analysis?
要让我看看吗? 做个系统分♥析♥?
Please, Eddie. Do you mind?
得了吧 艾迪 能不能别说了?
It's another of those
这又是另外一个
questions that aren't really questions, isn't it?
不算问题的问题 是吧?
Hi, Maya...
嗨 玛雅…
Thank you.
谢谢你
OK, balloons. What colours you want to choose?
好的 你想要什么颜色的气球呢?
Pink and red?
粉色和红色?
Ok.
好的
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Maybe a bit of orange here?
也许该在这加上一点橘色?
Yes? No, you prefer pink.
好吗? 喔不 你喜欢粉色
You OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah. And you?
嗯 是的 你呢?
Yeah.
还好
OK. Let's continue with this one?
好 那我们继续吧?
What's going on?
怎么了?
Hello to you, too. How was your day?
晚上好啊 今天过得怎么样?
When did we hire Maya?
我们是什么时候雇了玛雅的?
We didn't hire Maya. We needed a baby-sitter for a few hours.
我们并没有雇佣她 我们只是需要一个能帮我们带几个小时孩子的保姆
We know her. She's lovely. 30 quid's worth.
我们很了解她 她是一个非常可爱的女该 一个小时起码得付她三十英镑
I'd rather spend the money than have
比起让他站在建筑工地的屋顶上挥舞一把
him on the roof of a building site waving a nail gun.
射钉枪 我更愿意选择支付这笔钱
You saw how busy I was at the diner.
你也知道我在餐车那边有多忙
Great. Now we have passive aggressive cookery for beginners.
好的 现在我们有了给新手用的消极侵略性烹饪法了
So the brewery can't afford Maya, but we can.
也就是说 啤酒厂雇不起玛雅 但是我们可以
It's one afternoon. Cash in hand.
只是一个下午而已 一手交钱一手带人的事情
Three days in to your timetable and we've already hired staff.
我们根据你制定的计划表走了三天而已 就还雇上员工了
What are we, Downton Abbey? It was a oneoff.
我们这是在干嘛 住在唐顿庄园吗? 这只是一次性的解决方法而已
Till when? Till the next time that your timetable breaks down?
一次性到什么时候? 到你的时间表又一次崩坏的时候吗?
You've already sacked Maurice!
你已经坑了你爹了!
Here, come on, Joe. Bath time, love.
来 乔 去洗澡澡 宝贝
Good lad! Let's go.
乖宝宝 走吧
What was that for?
这是为了什么?
For being as sane as you are when you come from such
为了奖励一个来自病态家庭
a pathological family.
却神智正常的你
It's a pretty low standard.
这标准还真低
No, I mean it. You're a miracle.
不 讲真 你是个奇迹
Get a cushion!
拿个垫子来啊!
Ignore it.
别管它
Don't answer it.
别开门
Sorry to disturb you.
很抱歉打扰到你
If you were sorry to disturb me,
如果你真的觉得打扰到我很抱歉
you might have stopped ringing the bell.
你早就不应该按门铃
Keys.
钥匙
Keys?
钥匙?
We open at eight. First person in washes the floor.
我们八点开门 第一个到的人要拖地
You start in a week. Why in a week?
一周内到岗 为什么是一周?
I have to interview the other candidates before deciding on you.
我得看过其他应征人员才能确定要不要用你啊
What a prick.
真是个混♥蛋♥
A prick who seems to have just given you a job.
一个刚给了你工作的混♥蛋♥
You're up early.
你起得好早
What's with the face like a herbal remedy?
但怎么一大清早就一张苦瓜脸呀?
Here you are.
来了
Did Joe come round to yours this morning?
今天早上乔有没有过来找你?
Joe, no?
乔? 没有
Dad? Dad? Did Joe come over to you this morning?
爸爸?爸爸?今天早上乔有没有过去找你?
Dad? You're breaking up, Dad.
爸?你那信♥号♥♥不好
Dad?
爸?
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
All right, listen, nobody panic just yet. Let's...
好了 听着 先别慌 我们…
Bloody signal! Here.
妈的没信♥号♥♥! 给
Let's just follow his walk route.
我们跟着他的行走路线找
It's OK, guys. It's OK. Maya just texted. He's with Maya.
没关系 各位 没关系 玛雅刚发短♥信♥来 他和玛雅在一起
She'll stay with him till we get there.
我们到之前她会一直陪他
Stay... stay with him where?
陪他 在哪儿陪他?
Joe?
乔?
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢?
Thank you. Thank you so much. Yeah. Thank you.
谢谢你 真的非常感谢 是的 非常感谢
Yes, I was on the way to the shop when I saw him standing here
嗯 我刚刚在去商店的路上看到他在这
and it was so early. I just thought that seemed strange.
而且现在这么早 我觉得有些不对劲
Hey, what were you doing, Mozart?
嘿 莫扎特 你在干嘛?
It's school.
上学
But we're not coming to school at the moment, Joe.
但是现在我们不去学校了 乔
Do you remember?
你记得吗?
Let me think.
让我想一想
No.
不记得
Do you want to come home and have some breakfast?
你想回家吃点早饭么?
It's school.
上学
There's eggy bread. How about that?
西多士怎么样?
There's eggy bread, if you're quick,
如果你走快点就能吃到西多士
and there's honey and toast,
还有蜂蜜和吐司
and then we can do all kinds of cool things.
然后我们可以做好多好多超级有趣的事情
You can come to school, Mozart. Hey, hang on a minute.
莫扎特 你可以去上学 嘿 稍等一会儿
He wants to come to school. Could he make it any clearer?
他想上学 他说得还不够清楚么?
Come on.
来吧
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Thank you.
谢谢
How much is he asking?
他想卖♥♥多少钱?
More than you can afford, Terry.
反正你付不起的 特里
On these wages that doesn't surprise me.
你就给我这点工资 我当然买♥♥不起
Hey, what's with the sign?
嘿 这标志什么意思?
It says, "For Sale". I thought I was the dyslexic one.
上面写着“待售” 我还以为我才是那个阅读理解有问题的人
Yeah, but Joe's going to school. I don't have to give up work,
是 但是乔去学校了 我没必要放弃工作
so maybe we're not going to be as strapped as we thought we were.
所以也许我们不会再像我们以为的那样忙了
Do you really think he's going
你真的认为他在学校
to get all the help that he needs at school?
能得到所有他所需要的帮助么?
Have you any idea how hard it's going to be?
对于那些困难 你到底有没有认知啊?
How much... time and energy that it's going to take?
你知道我们又将花费多少时间和精力吗?
Yeah, we need the extra help. And advice, Alison.
是的 我们需要额外的帮助 还有建议 艾莉森
And if that little pantomime at the school gates this morning
还有 如果说今天早上学校门口的那一出证明了什么的话
proved anything, it proved that.
它就证明了这件事
Yeah, exactly, and to pay for it,
是的 没错 为了支付额外帮助的费用
we're going to need this place to work.
我们需要这个地方来工作
No.
不
No, I've decided.
不 我已经决定了
It's for the best.
这是最好的选择
Do I not even get a say in this?
在这件事里 我连说话的余地都没有吗?
Right, so we're consulting each other
对了 所以我们现在是在商量着决定
about the big decisions in our lives now, are we?
我们生活中的重大决定 对吗?
That's news to me.
对我来说还真新鲜啊
Right, OK, so it's not the money, it's petulance.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表