剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
对 是她抱着你
And sings Horsey, Horsey.
还唱着Horsey Horsey
D'you remember that?
你还记得?
You do? You remember that?
你记得? 你记得这些?
Is Mum sad?
妈妈不开心吗?
You look sad.
你看起来不开心
Well, cos that's my mummy there.
好吧 因为照片里的是我的妈妈呀
And she's not here... so Mum's sad.
但是她不在这里...所以妈妈不开心
Yeah, that's right.
对 就是这样
That's right.
没错
Paul? Paul. Ring me when you can.
保罗? 保罗 有时间给我打个电♥话♥
There's nothing to worry about but...
没有什么需要担心的 但...
but I want to tell you something.
但是我想要跟你说一些事情
It's really important. It's... It's about Joe. It's good!
真的很重要 是...是关于乔的 是好事!
It's really good.
天大的好消息
Bye.
再见
It's Luke, isn't it? Yeah. You're Rebecca's uncle.
你是卢克 是吧? 是 你是丽贝卡的叔叔
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
Now, listen. I don't care if it's good news or bad news,
听着 我不关心这对你来说好消息还是坏消息
but you go to my lovely niece and you talk to her. OK?
但是你去找我可爱的外甥女 跟她聊聊 听见没?
You don't just ignore her like a prick.
你不能像个混♥蛋♥一样忽视她
I was going to talk to her. Was?
我是想要跟她聊的 想要?
Well, I WAS going to
我还想要发明一个
invent a flying machine that ran on dog shit,
用狗屎作动力的飞行器呢
but I never got round to it.
但是我根本没实施
So, you talk to her. Today. Or you'll have me to answer to.
所以你去跟她聊 今天就去 要不你就得对付我了
Can I go now? My choc-ice is melting.
我能走了吗? 我的巧克力冰淇淋要化了
You're going to have more to worry
如果你不跟她谈谈
about than a melting choc-ice, if you don't talk to her.
就会有比融化的巧克力冰淇淋还让你头疼的事发生了
Am I getting through?
我说得够清楚了吗?
I think so.
是的
Good. Good.
很好 很好
I think we should talk.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
Really? And then will you report our conversation back
真的? 然后你会不会把我们的对话
to your psycho uncle?
反馈给你精神病叔叔?
What? I don't know what you're talking about.
什么? 我不知道你在说什么
That uncle of yours, he threatened me this morning.
你叔叔 他今早威胁了我
He told me I had to talk to you.
叫我跟你聊聊
That had nothing to do with me.
那跟我没关系
For the record, I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't know
你听着 我没忽视你 我只是不知道
what to say to you after we'd done it. Why? Was it that bad?
在我们做了之后该跟你说什么 为什么? 跟我做♥爱♥就那么糟糕吗?
It was great.
感觉很好
But it... I didn't know how to be with you after we'd done it.
但是...我就是不知道做了之后该怎么跟你相处
It's just dead weird seeing you at school after, you know?
在那之后 在学校看见你的时候我就觉得非常奇怪 你知道吗?
So, why didn't you explain any of that? To me?
所以 为什么你不跟我解释?
I wanted to. But I didn't know how to.
我想来着 但是我不知道怎么解释
So, you just ignored me instead?
所以你就干脆无视我?
I was about to call you
我本来想要打给你的
and then your uncle came and threatened me
然后你叔叔就威胁了我
and that nailed it for me.
然后我就明白了问题的症结所在
It's your family. You're all so intense.
是你的家庭 你们每个人都紧绷着一根弦
I can't see you again.
我不能再见你了
There you go. That's for you.
好了 这是给你的
Here you go, chief. Thanks.
给你 老大 谢谢
What is this? Who are you?
这是什么? 你是谁?
Er, my CV. Heard you were looking for a chef. What?
呃 我的简历 我听说你在招大厨 什么?
Erm, that's what it said on the website.
呃 网站上是这么写的
You guys were doing interviews this week.
你们这周面试
Does it look like I need a chef, right now?
我现在看起来像是需要个大厨吗?
I mean, I've cooked in worse. Just... one minute.
我在环境更糟的地方当过厨子 就…给我一分钟
Right, I've got three launch brews underway.
好 我有三种准备投放在市场上的啤酒
Got an Indian pale ale using
一种是加入了Jester啤酒花的
Jester hops for an added kick... Oh, nice.
印度白啤 喔 挺好
I've got a low ABV stout and a limited edition bitter.
还有一种低酒精度的烈性啤酒和一种限♥量♥版的苦酒
There's not a delivery van out there
外面应该没有一辆
with half a kitchen hanging out the back of it, is there?
把半个厨房♥挂在车尾的运货卡车吧?
Not that I noticed. Listen, I just need the,
应该没有 听着 我只是需要
erm, final name for the restaurant,
你最终决定出来的餐厅名字
so I can work it into the launch brews.
然后我就能把它和我的新啤酒们融合到一起了
Yeah, well, I've told you
我都告诉过你了
The Fellside. The Fellside?
荒山之侧 荒山之侧?
Yeah. I thought that was a working title.
对啊 我以为那只是个想法
Yeah. What's wrong with it? Well,
是啊 这个名字不好吗? 呃
there's nothing wrong with it. I just thought you might
没什么不好 我只是以为
pick up on the poetry theme a bit more.
你会取一个更有诗意的名字
You've already got the Daffodil Diner after Wordsworth.
你已经在”华兹华斯”之后想到了”水仙餐厅”
So, what else did he write? Oh, I dunno.
所以 他还写过什么? 喔 我不知道
Er... Bitches Ain't Shit, was one of his later works.
呃...”婊♥子♥不是屎”是他最近的一部作品
I don't know, Eddie. Honestly! The Fellside.
我不知道 艾迪 说真的! 荒山之侧 就决定是它了
I'll do what I can, but it doesn't give me a lot to go on.
我会尽我所能 但是这名字摆在这 我也就没什么想法了
The Fellside? Really?
荒山之侧? 真的?
Bit dull. You go and tell him. He won't listen to me.
有点无聊 你去告诉他 他不会听我的
You want to stop sticking
你不应该再
your nose in other people's business, Eddie.
插足别人的生意了 艾迪
There speaks the master.
插足这件事你倒是最在行了
What? I've stayed away from the brewery. A whole week.
什么? 我已经不管啤酒厂了 一整周
Must be killing you wondering what's going on. Not really.
对厂里的情况一无所知 这一定折磨坏你了 也不是
I know when to be discreet. Mmm. You certainly do.
我知道什么时候该小心 嗯 你当然知道
What's that supposed to mean?
那又是什么意思?
Dad, if you're seeing someone else, I'm glad for you.
爸爸 如果你在跟谁约会 我为你高兴
You don't need to sneak around like some teenager.
你不用像个小孩一样躲躲藏藏
It's been a year, you're a grown man, so good luck to you.
一年了 你也长大了 所以祝你好运
OK? I just wanted to say that.
好吗? 我只是想说一下
Why, Mr Scott. Twice in one week. You're spoiling me.
怎么了 斯科特先生 一周来两次 你简直宠坏我了
Our secret's out.
我们的秘密传开了
Is it really such a bad thing? Yes, it is.
这真的是件坏事吗? 是的
I don't want my family interrogating me about our love life.
我不想被家里人♥质♥问我们的感情生活
Or whatever it is we're calling this!
不管这到底是不是感情生活吧
Deny anything's going on, then. Don't indulge them. I don't mind.
那就否认所有发生的事情 别满足他们 我不介意
Listen, there's so much going on,
听着 最近事情太多了
the last thing we need is them having to cope
我们最不希望的就是他们发现
with me making toast under another woman's grill.
我跟你做♥爱♥的事情
They'll think I've betrayed their mother.
他们会认为我背叛了他们的妈妈
Me doing this with you means I love her less somehow.
我跟你做这些已经从一定程度上说明我爱她少了
That's what they'll think, is it? I'm sure of it.
他们会那么想的 不是吗? 我确定
Of course you are.
你当然确定
Because that's what you think. It's only natural.
因为你就是那么想的 这很自然
What? You're ashamed of yourself for betraying your wife.
什么? 你为跟我在一起背叛你妻子而羞耻
Ashamed of myself? Give over.
为我自己羞耻? 别这么说
Why not? You love your wife still, don't you?
为什么不? 你还爱着你妻子 不是吗?
Of course I do, yes. Yet, here you are in bed with me.
是的 当然爱了 但是 你跟我在这张床上
So that's not always going to be easy for you
所以对你来说 肯定不会轻松
or something you want to think about.
对于你那些想法来说 也挺难的
I'm thinking about it now. Thank you
现在我就在想 真是谢谢你了
Shall we make love, then talk?
我们先做♥爱♥ 后聊天好吗?
I thought only men said that.
我以为只有男人会那么说
I'm rewriting the rule book...
我在重新写规则簿...
page... by... page.
一页...一页
And then there's Joe, of course.
当然了 还有乔
I mean, the last thing he needs in his life is any more
他生命里最不该出现的
complication right now.
就是更多复杂的事
Maurice.
毛里斯
The first ten years with Ralph, it was like, I don't know,
跟拉尔夫在一起的前十年 就像 我说不好
"All time stands still."
“时间停滞”
I couldn't plan. I couldn't live.
我不能计划 不能生活
Everything was Ralph.
所有事都跟拉尔夫有关
Because without me there worrying about him 24 hours a day,
因为没有我24小时在那关心他
he was going to fail.
他就不行了
Struggle.
挣扎得半死
And, you know what?
然后 你知道吗?
It didn't work. Ralph found his way.
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表