剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表
OK, Bob Herd.
好 鲍勃·赫德
Great. OK.
太好了 那就好
Inspector Herd.
赫德警长
We'll just go and see Bob. He'll sort this out.
我们会去见鲍勃 他会解决这事的
It doesn't work like that, madam.
事情不是这样处理的 夫人
It does work like that.
事情就是这样处理的
Believe me, for me, it very much works like that.
相信我 对我而言 事情就是会这样解决的
Come on, Joe.
过来 乔
Everything OK? Oh, yeah, fine.
一切都好吗? 喔 是的
PC Plum turned up in person.
普朗警员本人现身了
Listen, would you be able
听着 你能
to take Joe to school? Oh, I'm already late.
送乔去上学吗? 喔 我已经迟到了
Well, even better... look, now you've got an excuse.
啊 那就更好了...这样你就有迟到的理由了
Joe, will you go with Nicola, love? Joe, go with Nicola. OK?
乔 你能和尼古拉一起走吗 亲爱的? 乔 跟着尼古拉 好吗?
Erm, OK.
呃嗯 好吧
Erm... Did you manage to talk to Paul?
呃嗯...你打算过要告诉保罗吗?
I've got one or two other things on my mind right now.
我现在有其他事情要考虑
See you later.
回头见
Yeah, I know. Here she is.
是啊 我知道 她在前面
What? Slumming it today, then?
怎么? 今天打算去贫民窟游玩吗?
His car knocked out. You mean it broke down?
他的车歇菜了 你的意思是车坏了?
It's going to cost bare money to repair
修车要花一大笔钱
and he ain't got it right now.
可他现在还没那么多银子
OK, why are you talking in that weird way?
好吧 你为什么这么阴阳怪气地说话?
People change. Get over it.
人是会变的 你也忘了过去吧
What's wrong with it?
出了什么事情?
The car, not the accent.
我是说那辆车 不是你的口音
Probably all that wanking you were both doing in it
也许是你们两个在车里打飞机
wrecked the suspension.
让车挂掉了
Oh, he'd know about that.
喔 他还知道这事
I'm not sure that repartee is your strong suit, Dan.
我看不出抖这种包袱是你的强项 丹
Rebecca would know about it, too, from what I hear.
我听说 丽贝卡也精通此道
What?
什么?
Calm down, Becky.
别激动 贝奇
I mean, from what Luke tells me,
我的意思是 我是听卢克说的
I couldn't keep up with you, anyway.
反正 我是赶不上你
Who else have you told?
你还告诉了谁?
Is that your mum?
那是你妈妈吗?
"Your mum"? Now you really are scraping the barrel.
"你妈妈"? 你现在真是黔驴技穷了
No, your mum, there.
不 你妈妈 在那
Dad, can you give me a call when you get this, please?
爸爸 请你听到留言给我打个电♥话♥好吗?
I'm at the police station.
我在警♥察♥局
Maya's been detained. Some immigration nonsense.
玛雅被扣留了 为了移♥民♥之类的破事
Or, better still, can you
或者 如果 你能给你的朋友
ring your mate Bob Herd? Inspector Herd.
鲍勃·赫德打个电♥话♥就更好了 我是说 赫德警长
Thanks.
谢谢啊
Inspector Herd's in meetings all day.
赫德警长一天都要开会
Yeah, thank you. I'll wait.
好 谢谢你 我会在这等
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...
I think you're going to school now.
我觉得你现在要进学校了
Bye.
再见
"I am packing you an extra pair of shoes...
"我给你多装了一双鞋子...
"And your angry eyes, just in case."
"还有你愤怒的双眼 只为以防万一"
Mrs Potato Head, Toy Story 2.
玩具总动员2里的蛋头夫人说的
I can't really help right now, Alison.
我现在真的无能为力 艾莉森
I'm 14 blood samples behind.
我这儿已经积压了14份血液样本了
Yeah, I just thought that you could get a GP's letter
是 我只是想问你能不能出具一份全科医生函件 让她...
Erm, well... I'll try, but it's a long shot.
嗯 呃...我尽力吧 但这事能成的机会渺茫
Can't you just write it and get your prick of a boss to sign it?
你不能直接写好然后找你的猪头老板签一下吗?
Her prick of a boss can actually read!
她的猪头老板会认真读的!
Oh, God.
喔 上帝
Sorry about that.
为此感到抱歉
She wasn't being gratuitously offensive...
她不是无缘无故冒犯您...
she really does just think you're a prick.
她真的以为你是个猪头
Fair enough. What about you?
说得好 你是怎么认为的?
I don't really have a strong opinion either way.
您是或不是都好 我对此倒是没有特别强烈的看法
I'll count that as a result. You're late.
我就把它看成你的结论吧 你迟到了
Georgie!
乔治!
There's a GP trainee post just turned up in a mate's practice.
我一个朋友的诊所通知说他们那里有个全科大夫培训项目
You should give them a call.
你应该给他们打个电♥话♥
Georgie?
乔治?
Are you sacking me?
你这是要解雇我吗?
I will, if that's what it takes to stop you
是的 如果这能阻止你
wasting your talent in this place.
在这里浪费自己的天分的话
You know that isn't how it works.
你知道事情不是这样的
I need to apply for an Inter-Deanery Transfer.
我需要申请跨区调动
Blah-blah-blah, official, yawn.
这这那那的 你就会说官话 无聊死了
Let's just say I have connections, if you want it.
和你直说吧 如果你需要的话 我这边有关系
It's in Stockport.
这个项目在斯托克波特
It is, indeed, and, as you are now used to rain,
是的 你看你现在也适应了多雨
it shouldn't be too much of a culture shock.
到那边也不会感觉有很多文化差异的
This isn't about the phone call just now?
这跟刚才那通电♥话♥没关系吧?
No. Call him, you'll get on.
没有 打电♥话♥给他 你会出人头地的
he's less of a prick than me,
他没有我这么猪头
and Stockport has a hat museum.
而且斯托克波特有家帽子博物馆
Thanks for seeing me, Bob.
谢谢你和我见面 鲍勃
I'm not sure I had much choice, did I?
我是别无选择了 不是吗?
She's being released. Oh, great. Thank you.
她被释放了 喔 太好了 谢谢你
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
She's coming to see us tomorrow to be issued with an IS-96
明天警署会给她签发IS-96临时许可证
and then she's agreed to go home to Ukraine.
然后 她已经同意回乌克兰了
She agreed...? She can't have agreed. That's...
她同意了...? 她不会同意的 那...
Can't she appeal?
她不能上诉吗?
If she appeals, we are obliged to investigate
如果她上诉 我们就要去调查
how she's been supporting herself.
她是如何谋生的
Why are you saying it like that?
你为什么要说这种话?
How's Maurice?
毛里斯还好吗?
Erm... He's...he's well, yeah. He's...
嗯...他...他很好 是的 他...
he's up a hill somewhere,
他在山上什么地方
raising sheep, or else he'd be here, too.
养羊呢 否则他也会过来的
You do know there's nothing I can do, don't you?
你肯定知道这件事我无能为力吧 是不是?
Look, I don't know what
听着 我不知道
my dad's told you about Joe, his grandson.
我爸爸和你说过哪些关于他的孙子 也就是乔的事情
Nothing much, to tell the truth.
其实也没说什么
Erm, there's a problem with his hearing, I think he said.
嗯 他的听力有些问题 我记得他是这么说的
That's right, yeah. It's a problem with his hearing, and Maya...
没错 是的 他是听力有问题 而玛雅...
she's brilliant with him. She's got childcare qualifications
她很会照顾他 她在她自己的国家获得了
from her own country. Poland or Ukraine?
儿童保育资格证 是波兰还是乌克兰?
Does it matter? She's
这个重要吗?
talented and she's unlocked something in Joe,
她非常有天分 她为乔开启了一扇窗
and he's your mate's grandson, so...
而且他是你老朋友的孙子 所以...
So?
怎样?
So you must be able to turn a blind eye, Bob.
所以你一定可以睁只眼闭只眼 鲍勃
You can't seriously be
你不会真的
asking me to break the law in a police station?
要求我在警♥察♥局里做违法的事情吧?
I'm seriously asking you to forget your job for a minute
我确实在请求你暂时忘掉自己的工作
and remember who you are.
只记得自己是谁
You're my dad's oldest mate.
你是我爸爸最铁的老朋友
I'm seriously asking you to show some compassion, Bob.
我认真请求你表现一下你的同情心 鲍勃
I show compassion every day of my working life.
我在我的日常工作中每天都表现出了我的同情心
Maurice has always done all right by you, hasn't he?
毛里斯总是对你有求必应 不是吗?
The police Christmas party, the brewery, every year,
警局的圣诞派对 啤酒厂 每一年
all that free beer...
那些免费啤酒
Are you suggesting that all that free beer over the years was
你是在暗示多年来免费提供的啤酒
him buying goodwill in case he needed it later on?
是他为了满足日后的不时之需而做的投资吗?
Are you telling me that you've never
你是在告诉我你从来不会
done a favour for a mate?
给朋友帮个忙吗?
I am already turning a blind eye to the fact that she was
我已经对她曾经为啤酒厂非法工作
illegally working at the brewery and illegally working for you.
以及为你非法工作视而不见了
If I flagged that up, she could be asked to
如果我指出这些问题 她会被要求返还所有收入
剧集 | 相对无言(2016) | 导航列表