剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
Go on, your little secret should be shared
你最亲近的人们了
with those you are closest to.
什么小秘密
What little secret?
她最近常常请假
Well, shes been calling in sick a lot lately.
对吧 基本吃不下饭
Hmm? Barely able to keep food down.
你妈妈当时怀你姐姐的时候
Mm, your mother was the exact same way
跟你这反应一模一样
with your sister.
祝贺啊 苏珊
Congratulations, Susan.
这个消息太好了
This is wonderful news.
是啊 亲爱的 没准是个男孩
Yes, dear. Perhaps itll be a boy.
我就是很遗憾
Well, Im just sorry
杰克没有在 因为
that Jack isnt here, because...
他终于干了一件值得庆贺的事情了
well, hes finally done something worth celebrating.
但我没有
But Im not...
你没有
Youre not...?
什么意思 不是你想的那样
What do you mean? What you think I am.
我没有打算要孩子
I mean, Im not expecting.
额
Uh, well...
你当然打算
course you are.
别笑了 帊蒂
Stop it, Patty.
你脸上的表情太好笑了
Oh, the look on your faces.
我说了 别笑了
I said, stop it.
好吧 如果你不能大方得体的吃顿饭
All right, well, if you cant behave yourself,
那你就回房♥间度过
then you will just have to spend the rest of the evening
剩下的夜晚吧
up in your room.
快点
No, come on.
别动她
Let her go.
什么 你说什么
What-- Excuse me?
我受不了了
I cant... anymore.
- 你到底说什么呢 - 你知道我说什么
- What the devil are you talking about? - You know
我 你们俩今天是商量好了要让我丢人吗
I... Have both of you conspired to humiliate me today?
我
I...
告诉他们
Tell them.
我不知道她在说什么
I dont know what shes talking about.
我要教给你羞耻这两个字怎么写
Im going to teach you about shame,
我要教给你羞耻这两个字怎么写
Im going to teach you about shame,
- 这是我家 - 我要教给你羞耻这两个字怎么写
- This is my house, - Im going to teach you about shame.
- 你们为什么从来都不说 - 我不会就站在这里容许你
Why didnt you ever say anything? and I am not gonna stand here...
那你呢 神父
And what about you, Father?
他有坦白过他的罪孽吗
Did he confess his sins?
你有没有给过他可以赎罪的祈祷呢 这样就可以让他
And did you give him some prayers as penance, as if that could ever
得到救赎了吗
wash him clean?!
帊蒂
Patty?
你怎么能这样对她
How could you do that her?
你自己的亲生骨肉
Your own flesh and blood?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your vile mouth!
我会断绝你的经济来源
I will cut you off.
明白吗
Do you understand?
如果你不道歉
If you dont apologize
立刻收回你所说的话
and take back what you said this instant!
你会失去你的房♥子
Youll lose your house!
你们会流浪街头
Youll be put out on the street!
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
天啊 这水这么凉
Jesus, its freezing.
你在这里坐了多久了
How long have you been sitting in there?
来 我帮你加热一下
Here, let me warm it up for you.
我准备好了
Im ready.
无论它要带我们去何方
Anywhere its taking us,
都比我之前的遭遇要好
its better than where Ive been.
好了
Okay.
轻轻敲击侧面
Tap the side gently, okay?
要把所有的气泡都敲破
We want to get rid of all the air bubbles.
准备好了吗
You ready?
哪怕中间有一点空隙都会很糟糕的
Even the slightest gap can mean a disaster.
敲 敲 敲
Tap, tap, tap, tap.
很好 很好
Good, good, good.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我都等了很久了
Im waiting on the moon.
那个东西是没有用的
That thing is never gonna get you there.
我不管你尝试发射了多少小型火箭
I dont care how many puny rockets you strap to the wing.
这只是一个过渡
Its just a stepping stone.
别让他们这么对你 孩子
Dont let them do that to you, son.
怎么对我
Do what?
让你变得跟他们一样思考问题
Make you think the same way they do.
太阳出来咯
Rise and shine.
你来了
You came.
我说过我会来
I said I would.
你躺这干嘛
What are you doing out here?
我昨晚又看到那头怪兽了
I saw the Great Beast again last night.
他撞进我身体里
Hes inside me.
我相信
I dont doubt it.
动起来 小伙子们
Up and at em, boys!
命运在等我们呢
Our destiny awaits!
军方已经派人去拍电影了
The military already sent someone to film.
他来这不是拍电影的 是来发射火箭的
Hes not here to film; hes here to fly the damn plane.
你口口声声说找到了合适的替换人选
You claimed to have found a suitable replacement.
以我的经验所知 欧内斯特和他们一样厉害
Ernest can fly with the best of them-- I know from experience.
那是单发双座415查理式飞机
Thats an Ercoupe 415-Charlie--
连受过训练的大猩猩都能开那玩意
a trained orangutan could fly that thing.
杰克
Jack.
我没时间和你吵 理查德
I dont have time to argue, Richard.
这成功可不容易
This stuff doesnt come off easy.
这太过分了 我们不能让他开飞机
This is taking it too far-- we cant let him fly that plane.
欧内斯特是个成年人好吗
Ernest is a grown man.
他全凭自愿才来的
Okay? Hes doing this of his own free will.
如果今天还像上次似的
If today is anything like last time,
他会受重伤的
he could get seriously hurt.
- 不会 不会的 - 你怎么知道
- It wont be. It wont be. - How do you know?
- 我就是知道 - 不 你不知道
- I just know. No. You dont.
你想走多远
How far are you willing to go?
- 你想成功还是不想 - 想 但是
- Do you want to matter, or dont you? - Yes. But...
没有借口
No fuckin excuses.
你想知道玛丽索尔为什么不和你在一起吗
You want to know the real reason Marisol would never go for you?
因为你没有信念
Its because you dont have any faith.
连自己也不相信
Not even in yourself.
你这么做是出于真心吗
Do you do this of your own true will?
是的
I do.
那就以慈悲与美
Then let the rituals be performed with beauty...
来进行仪式
and grace.
布拉克斯顿将军
General Braxton.
欢迎您长官 欢迎教授们
Welcome, sir. Professors, welcome.
重要的一天 昂斯德先生您好吗
Big day, Mr. Onsted. How are you?
谢谢
Thank you.
- 您好吗 将军 - 帕森斯先生
- How are you, General? - Mr. Parsons.
帕森斯先生
Mr. Parsons.
我以为你不参与
I thought your participation
火箭技术团队的研究了呢
in rocketry team had come to an end.
本来是的 结果理查德最后一刻给我打了电♥话♥
It had until I got a last-minute call from Richard here.
他需要一点协助
He was in need of a little assistance.
你之前说过
As you said before,
一个巴掌拍不响
takes two to have an argument.
没错 小伙子们
Yes, my boys.
您请自便
Please, make yourself comfortable.
先生们 我们很快就开始
Well get started very shortly, gentlemen.
好的
All right.
我来吧
Ill take care of this.
不用 我自己去
No, I will.
被选为无穷空间的侍僧乃是兽
The chosen apostle of infinite space is the Beast
而他的猩红妇人
and in his woman called the Scarlet Woman
被授予一切权能
is all power given.
他们必将召集我的子嗣为信众
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表