剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
你知道我还想了什么吗
You know what else I was thinking?
不知道
No.
我在想
I was thinking:
如果他现在 就想把我带进去
if he wanted to take me inside, right now,
那我肯定没法保持举止端庄了
I wouldn't be able to behave myself.
祝你好运 巫师先生
good luck, Mr. Wizard.
找到了
Found it.
就是这个
Here's the one.
我这儿没有蛋糕
I haven't any cake.
- 如果我知道你要来 - 没事的
- If I'd known you were coming... - It's all right.
因为我的后背 我一直没法去采购
I haven't been to market because of my back.
我在走道那儿被绊了一跤 石子路都坏了
I tripped on the walkway-- the stones are broken.
这些人 他们根本懒得去修它
And these people, they can't be bothered to fix it.
看看这张脸庞
Oh, look at that face.
真帅气
Handsome.
真是个严肃认真的孩子
Such a serious boy.
他不是一个爱笑的人 甚至对他的母亲都不是
He wasn't one to smile, not even for his mother.
他大部分时候都是孤独的
He's alone in most of these.
杰克自食其力 他总是独♥立♥自主
Jack kept to himself-- he was always independent,
节省出来给他的朋友理查德
save for his friend Richard.
我很高兴你终于感兴趣了
I'm so pleased you've finally taken an interest.
这是我的父亲 沃尔特·H
This was my father, Walter H.
他是阿利斯-查默斯矿业公♥司♥的总裁
He was president of the Allis-Chalmers mining company.
我母亲的姓是贝叶斯
My mother was a Bayes.
这个名字
That name...
在俄亥俄有特殊意义的
means something in Ohio.
慢点翻 慢点翻 亲爱的
Uh, slow down, slow down, dear.
父亲总是很爱他的丰收派对
Father always loved his harvest parties.
他会邀请所有人来 甚至是仆人
He invited everyone, even the domestics.
那个是我
There I am.
千万别在八月里怀孕
Don't ever be pregnant in August.
那个是
Is that...?
我刚意识到
I just realized...
我确实有一些脆饼
I do have some shortbread.
这是杰克的爸爸 对吧
This is Jacks father, isnt it?
马弗尔
Marvel?
露丝 拜托
Ruth, please.
我在车♥库♥里找到了这个
I found this in the garage.
杰克很少会谈起他
Jack hardly ever talks about him.
有正当原因的
For good reason.
求你了 我不是想探查啥
Please, I don't mean to pry.
我 我只是很担心杰克
I... I'm just worried about Jack.
我只是觉得他可能
I think maybe he's gotten himself
和一些不太好的人混在一起了
in with the wrong sort of people and...
你到底想和我谈什么
What is this talk?
杰克昨晚没有回家
Jack didn't come home last night.
我不知道他去哪儿了 然后我想 我
I don't know where he's gone, and I thought, I...
我知道他的父亲
I know his father...
会有什么迹象吗 我是说
Was there any sign? I mean...
- 在他离开之前 - 他们是不一样的
- ...before he left? - They're not the same.
马沃尔·帕森斯生来就有魔鬼伴随
Marvel Parsons was born with the devil inside him.
杰克是个天使
Jack is an angel.
他所想要的只不过是在星星中穿行
All he's ever wanted is to travel among the stars.
我快要崩溃了
I'm at my wits end.
我不知道该做什么了
I don't know what to do.
你是个女人 对吧
You're a woman, aren't you?
给他一张可以安寝的床
Give him a bed to be in.
还有我的天啊 妻子应该知道的第一件事情
And for heavens sakes, the first thing a wife ought to know
就是她的丈夫晚上都去哪儿了
is where her husband goes at night.
他们让水果从树上掉下来 就那么腐烂
They let the fruit fall from the tree, to rot.
腐烂 你看到了吗
Rot, do you see?
会带来害虫
Brings the vermin.
其实 并不是每个人都配拥有地♥产♥的
Truth is, not everyone deserves property.
花♥园♥小屋里有个篮子
There's a basket in the garden shed--
你愿不愿意帮忙
would you be a dear?
当然
Of course.
请签到
Sign in.
我是理查德·昂斯特德 来自加州理工
I'm Richard Onsted, from Caltech.
请签到
Sign in.
阿特金斯 他们已经准备好就等你了
Atkins, they're ready for you.
就在那儿 先生
Right here, sir.
先生们
Gentlemen...
然后是第三个 第三个演讲
But then the third... the third presentation...
你准备好就可以开始了 奥斯德先生
Ready when you are, Mr. Onsted.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我会用投影仪的
I'll be using the projector.
你快一点 我已经饿得可以吃下
Well, be quick about it. I'm hungry enough
一只低飞的鸭子的蛋蛋了
to eat the balls off a low-flying duck.
我就是那个巫师
I am the Wizard.
先生们 我来此向你们展示一些
Gentlemen, I have come here to show you something
你们在今天之前从未见过的
you haven't seen before today:
未来
The future.
近来关于我的团队在加州理工做的研究
There's been a great deal of sensation and some confusion
有很多轰动和疑惑
as to what my team does at GALCIT.
我向你们保证 我花了很长的时间
I assure you I have spent plenty of time
向人们解释我们在加州理工
explaining to people that we do not deal
做的研究和科幻无关
in science fiction at Caltech.
我们研究的是科技的实际应用
We deal in the practical application of technology,
当我们完成之后
which, when done right,
同样可以出现奇迹
can appear equally miraculous.
先生们 这也就是为什么
Which is why, gentlemen,
我来这谈论的不是火箭
I have not come here to talk about rockets.
我来这谈的是喷射推进
I've come here to talk about jet propulsion.
杰克
Jack.
我睡了多久
How long was I out?
一小会 我绕了个道 过来 你得看看这个
Awhile. I took a detour. Come on. You got to see this.
快来
Come on.
快到了
Almost there.
- 哪里 - 过来
- Where? - Come on.
你会让我们都被打死的
Youre gonna get us both shot.
你确定走对路了吗
Are you on your true path or not?
这是只漂亮的大鸟 杰克
Its a beautiful bird, Jack.
再快点 杰克 跑起来
Faster, Jack. Hustle!
快点
Come on now!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
到了 快上来
Here, put your foot here.
不 不 我不想上去
No, no, I don't need to get in.
快点 别像个娘们一样
Ah, come on. Dont be a sissy.
来体验下这是什么感觉
See what it feels like.
你不上来我不会走的
I'm not leaving till you do.
好吧 就坐一会 我们就走
All right, just one minute and then we leave, okay?
把手放下
Keep your head down.
- 谢谢 - 我们能走了吗
- Okay, thanks. - Can we go?
让我看看 节流阀 拉杆 袋子
Lets see here. You got throttles, elevators, bags.
别瞎搞了
Stop screwing around.
我能开货车 这东西又有多难
I can drive a stock car. How hard can this be?
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
理查兹不是唯一一个飞上天的人
Richards not the only one whos gonna get to fly.
该死
Shit.
欧内斯特
Ernest.
抓紧你的裤子
Hold on to your britches!
欧内斯特 停下 停下
Ernest, stop, stop!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
杰克 我们要上天了
Yeah, Jack! Were going up there!
天哪
Oh, my God! Whoo!
耶
Yeah!
谢谢你让我飞起来
Thanks again for the lift.
你在开玩笑吗 是我谢谢你
Are you kidding? Thank you.
我没告诉你 你不生我的气吗
Youre not sore I didnt tell you?
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表