剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
愿他捍卫正义
and may He defend the right.
愿我们所铲除的是邪恶的事
For it is evil things that we shall be fighting against,
残暴的力量和可恶的信仰
brute force, bad faith,
不公正 压♥迫♥
injustice, oppression,
还有迫♥害♥
and persecution.
我确信对抗他们是正义的康庄大道
And against them I am certain that the right will prevail.
你听到了吗
You heard?
刚刚在车里听到了
Just now... in the truck.
不敢相信
I can't believe it.
敬请期待后续发展
Please stay tuned for further developments.
现在我们转回普通频道
We now return you to regular programming.
别担心 欧洲离我们还远呢
Don't worry. Europe's a world away.
你刚刚去哪了
Where were you?
呃 对不起
Uh, I'm sorry.
我在想办法操作旱谷里的发动机
I was trying to get the generator going in the Arroyo.
忘记时间了
Lost track of time.
不过你现在回来就好了
Well, I'm glad you're here now.
躺下
Lay back.
你干什么
What are you doing?
杰克 你干什么
Jack, what are you doing?
相信我就好
Just trust me.
停下
Stop.
停下 我叫你快停下
St-Stop. I said stop.
你怎么会觉得我喜欢那样
Why would you think I'd like that?
我不喜欢 那太恶心了
Well, I didn't. It was disgusting.
好吧
Fine.
我想是我太恶心了
I guess I'm disgusting.
快上车 我们的目的地一样
Hop in. We're heading to the same place.
杰克邀请你到这儿来了吗
Did Jack invite you out here?
他跟我讲了你的整个项目
Told me all about your project.
没有什么比给后代留下遗产的感觉
Nothing gives people faith in their endeavors
更能让人们相信自己的努力了
like a sense of posterity.
快上来吧 我时间不多
Well, come on. I don't have all day.
我们到外面来的优势之一
One of the advantages
就是我们能够爱测试多少遍就测试多少遍
of being out here is that we can run as many tests as we like.
这也是为什么我研发了
Which is why I've developed
一项先进的测试机制 快来
a state-of-the-art testing mechanism. Come on.
我搭了你邻居的顺风车
Your neighbor gave me a lift.
很明显 我们还需要一个纪录片制♥作♥者
Apparently, we need a documentarian.
我想记录这些测试可能会有帮助
Figured it might be helpful to record the tests
这样你以后就可以回过头来查看
so you can watch 'em back later.
那还真的会很有帮助
That actually would be very helpful.
谢谢你 厄内斯特
Thank you, Ernest.
我们今天不会进行任何测试工作
We're not running any tests today,
但也许你可以拍一些我们做准备工作的画面
but maybe you can capture the preparations.
你就当我不存在
You just pretend I'm not here.
回到手上的工作上来
Well, back to the job at hand.
告诉你们我的想法
Here's what I'm proposing.
我们在那里挖一条壕沟
We dig a trench out there
然后把测试火箭横着放在一旁
and lay the test rocket sideways,
附加一个反冲弹簧
attaching a recoil spring
那样即使有任何失火都能限制在一个有限的爆♥炸♥半径内
so that any misfires will have a limited blast radius.
反过来说 我们可以直接好好设计火箭不让它发生爆♥炸♥
Conversely, we could just stop designing rockets that blow up.
我们越快
Well, the quicker we...
消除设计缺陷
eliminate bad ideas,
就能越快到达逃逸速度
the quicker we reach escape velocity.
所以我们又回到了不断测试和出错 是吗
So we're just back to trial and error then, huh?
就想象成毁灭之后的重生
Think of it as destruction and rebirth.
没错 他说得对
Exactly, he gets it.
别把那玩意儿对着我
Don't point that thing at me.
那
So...
我们可以开始了吗
shall we get started?
你想让我们去挖壕沟
You want us to dig the trench?
它又不会自己从天上掉下来
It's not gonna dig itself.
这家伙是个预言家 他叫你们做什么
The guy's a prophet. If he tells you to do something,
你们照做就是了
you just do it.
理查德
Richard.
如果他都不愿意挖
Well, if he's not gonna bust his ass,
那一个还杵着拐杖的人就更没必要挖了
I don't see why the guy on crutches has to.
别这样 理查德 你到底要不要加入
Come on, Richard. Are you gonna pitch in or not?
真该死
Goddamn it.
在世界的每一个角落
In every part of the world,
都有一种可怕的焦虑占据着人们的灵魂
a fearsome anxiety possesses the souls of men.
因此 我们要求所有的人
We therefore enjoin all men,
当这不祥的暴风雨来临之时
as this ominous storm approaches,
都回到死亡的征服者
to make their way back to the Prince of Peace,
和平之王那里
the Conqueror of Death,
从他那里我们能听见宽慰的话语
from Whom we have heard the comforting words,
愿你平安
"Peace be unto you."
他所给予的平安
His peace
能够使人平静
which alone can calm
减轻人们大脑中的
and allay the fear and confusion
恐惧和困惑
in men's minds.
天 就像有人死了一样
God, it's like someone died.
我就随口一说 我们又
I'm just saying. It's not like
不是在波兰
we're in Poland.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
你是在战后出生的
You were born after the Great War.
你今天在听谢尔比神父的布道吗
Were you listening to Father Shelby's sermon?
看起来似乎恐怖的阴云只会笼罩在欧洲上空
It may look like the dark clouds are only gathering over Europe,
但是相信我
but believe me,
要不了多久 风暴就会遍及四野
before too long, the storm will blow in.
你认为杰克必须参军吗
Do you think Jack will have to enlist?
对 但是了解过他
Yeah, but knowing him,
他总会想办法逃脱的
he'll figure a way to get out of it.
我不希望我的遭遇发生在任何人身上
I wouldn't wish what I went through on anyone.
我能失陪一下吗
Can I be excused?
去洗碗 然后回你房♥间
Do the dishes, then straight to your room.
但现在才6点
But it's only 6:00.
你被禁足了 不记得了吗
And you're grounded, remember?
别让我说第二遍
Don't make me ask you again.
你这回又犯了什么事
What did you do this time?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
爸爸发现了我溜出去见卡尔
Daddy caught me sneaking out to meet Carl.
万圣节那晚那个男孩吗
The boy from Halloween?
爸爸不让我见他 那他在期望什么呢
Daddy refuses to let me see him, so what does he expect?
也许就是你乖乖听他的话
Probably that you'll do as you're told.
维吉尔曾经想阻止我和杰克约会
Virgil tried to get me to stop seeing Jack.
但很明显 我没听他的话
I obviously didn't listen, either.
我的姐姐承认自己不完美
My older sister admitting she's not perfect?
你肯定很喜欢这个男孩
You must really like this boy.
他还行
He's okay.
虽然像个石头一样蠢
Though he's dumb as a stone.
我不打算嫁给他什么的
It's not like I'm planning on marrying him or anything.
那也不意味着值得让你
Doesn't seem like it's worth
陷入这样的麻烦
getting into all this trouble, then.
不 值得
Oh, it is.
什么
What?
你还没有
You haven't...
没有什么
Haven't what?
你知道的
You know.
也许
Maybe.
别又给我来一次布道
Spare me another sermon.
我知道你要说什么 说我还小
I know what you're going to say. That I'm too young,
应该把自己留给对的人
that I should be saving myself for the right boy.
小声点
Shh.
你听见爸爸说的了
You heard Daddy.
战争到来时 我或许再也不会有机会了
With war coming, I may never get another chance.
- 那就是原因吗 - 不
- That's why? - No.
只是感觉爽
It just feels good.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表