剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
Of course they are. They are a devious people.
我们的方案更加精巧
Our solution is far more sophisticated.
这是我们第一次测试附着在飞机上的喷气起飞促进系统
Its our first time testing the JATOs attached to a plane,
但它们看起来是可操作的
but they seem to be operational.
看起来是
Seem to be?
他的意思是 我们最近
What he means is, our most recent test
只针对火箭推进器的测试都进行得非常完美
with just the rocket motors went off without any problems.
那在那之前的测试呢
Well, what about the tests before that?
各位 到展示的那一天上去飞的人是我
Guys, its gonna be me up there on demonstration day.
如果出什么问题了 付出最高代价的人是我
Something goes wrong, itll be me paying the ultimate price.
事实是 只要我们把开关
The fact of the matter is, once we made the switch
调到沥青燃料档
to an asphalt-based fuel,
之前的那些问题都不会存在
the previous issues wed been experiencing went away.
好吧 只要安全就好
Well, so long as theyre safe.
那就是我们想要展示的东西
Thats what were here to demonstrate.
听我计数
On my count.
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
等等
Wait!
有那玩意儿绑在机翼上
No goddamn way Im flying with those things
我是不会去飞的
strapped to my wings.
该死
Fuck.
你好
Hi.
这就是你一直住的地方吗
So this is where youve been living?
我在找法师 他在里面吗
Im looking for the Magus. Is he in?
想不想和我一起喝杯酒
Care to join me for a tipple?
或者
Or perhaps
我们也可以去散散步
we could have a short stroll.
毕竟今天天气那么好
Take advantage of this weather.
我自己也很惊讶
I was surprised myself.
一般不会有硕士对密涅瓦那么感兴趣
Its not often the Master takes such an interest in a minerval.
- 他居然知道有他这号♥人 - 克劳利自有门路
- How did he even know about him? -Crowley has his ways.
杰克并不打算接受邀请
Well, Jack isnt going to accept the invitation.
- 除非我 - 除非你怎么
Not unless I...Not unless you what?
他希望泰勒玛是我们
He wants Thelema to be something
能够完全分享的事
we can share fully.
那你是怎么想的呢
And what do you want?
对工作可不能掉以轻心
Workings are not to be undertaken lightly
但也不能违背你的意志
or against your will.
工作 提升
Workings. Ascension.
对于一个立志要揭露真♥相♥的人来说
For people so devoted to uncovering the truth,
你为何不直接说出它的名字呢
why not call it by its actual name?
那你希望我用哪个词呢 鸡♥奸♥吗
What words would you prefer I use? Sodomy?
乱♥伦♥ 还是罪恶
Fornication? Sin?
因为这些词并不能描述我们的行为
Because these words do not describe what we do.
这是那种想要限定和控制它的人才用的词
They are words used by those who seek to limit and control.
这是自己独白时才说的词
Words you learned to speak in the confessional.
和用词无关 重要的是行为
Its not the words, its the behavior.
你说的对 重要的是行动 不是标签
Youre right. It is the act, not the label.
这是一个人了解自己的方法
Its a method to know oneself,
然后再通过这种行为 去了解上帝
and by so doing, to know God.
你相信神吗
You believe in God?
不仅仅相信神 还有女神
Not just God, but the Goddess.
努伊 万物的母亲 所有事物的来源
Nuit, the great mother, the source of all things.
她的力量就在你身体里 等着被释放
Her power is within you, waiting to be unleashed.
你已经身处悬崖边了
You are on the precipice,
但是在你面对自己内心的羞耻之前
but until you confront the source of your shame...
你都无法脱身
...you will remain a prisoner of it.
快点 全出来
Oh, hurry up. All out!
噢 这可真是太棒了 欢迎来到月球
Oh, its lovely. Welcome to the Moon!
噢 太棒了
: Ooh! lovely .
大伙都到这儿来
Come over here, everybody!
在火速的决定下 皇家空军在第一个平民
With swift decision, the R.A.F. replied to
在英国领土上被杀之后
the Nazi raid on the Orkneys
对纳粹偷袭奥克尼一事作出了回应
when the first civilian was killed on British soil.
大量的皇家空军轰炸机
A large number of R.A.F. bombers
出发前往德国小岛叙尔特岛
set out for the fortified German island of Sylt
轰炸了当地的水上飞机基地和弹♥药♥堆
and bombarded seaplane bases, ammunition dumps
并在接下来的六个小时里
and harbors up and down the island
在岛内上下飞行
continuously for six hours.
名单里 此处展示出的是一张天线的照片
List, of which this is an aerial photo, had its share,
和兴登堡号♥的一张照片
as well as the Hindenburgdamm.
英国已经用德国鬼子们
Britain has shown her determination
听得懂的语言
to answer Nazi raids in a language
向纳粹的突袭表达了自己的决心
the Boche understand.
我只是不懂你为什么还要去
I just dont understand why youre going.
今天是复活节
Its Easter.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
你已经找到了新的信仰 一个祈祷真的有用的信仰
Youve found a new religion, one that actually works.
小心点 那个书橱是我姑姑送我的结婚礼物
Careful, that credenza was a wedding gift from my aunt.
-是的 夫人 - 太好了 终于遇到你们了
Yes, maam.Oh, good, we caught you.
是的 卡尔 去把那个箱子拿来
Yeah. Carl, go get that box.
你们安顿得怎么样了
How are you two settling in?
目前为止一切都好 不过上一任住户
So far, so good. Though, whoever lived here before
把这里弄得乱糟糟的
sure made a mess of the place.
我对这情况表示遗憾
Im sorry to hear that.
不过 这邻居又不是你选的
Well, you cant pick your neighbors.
这是房♥子里剩下的东西
This got left behind
我们也不太确定应该怎么处理
and, uh, we werent really sure what to do with it.
我们会还给他的
We’ll get it back to him.
你们之间还有联♥系♥吗
So youre still acquainted?
我们知道能在哪儿找到他
We know where to find him.
我该走了 我可不愿错过弥撒
I should be going. Dont want to be late for mass.
这里是帕森家
Parsons residence.
恭喜你 你赢了
Congratulations. You win.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
在我打电♥话♥之前
Before I called,
我都差不多确定我们要取消实验了
Id pretty much decided that we needed to cancel.
我觉得没有别的解决方法
I didnt see another way.
离演示那天越来越近了
With the demonstration so close,
找到个可行的解决方法似乎很不现实
a workable solution seeming so illusory...
所以你是因为什么改变了主意
So what changed your mind?
我之前在一个电影院里
I was sitting in a movie theater
看到了一则有关英国轰炸
watching a newsreel about Britain dropping bombs
纳粹水军基地的新闻
on a Nazi seaplane base.
战况真是越发激烈了
This war is getting worse by the day.
现在感觉所有事情都特别重大
And everything just feels so huge and important.
我就一直在想
And I just kept thinking to myself,
我们离成功已经那么近了
we are so close.
不仅仅是得到资金或者合法的地位
And not just to getting funding or even legitimacy.
我们离变成重要的事物已经很近了
We are so close to being a part of it,
至少能成为它的一部分
Mm-hmm. to mattering.
面对那么重要的东西
And in the face of something that big,
我们之间的分歧显得有些微不足道 不是吗
this grudge between us, it feels kind of small, doesnt it?
我同意 唯一重要的事是
I agree. The only thing that matters
接下来会发生什么
is that were part of whats to come.
是的
Right.
我很高兴你这么想
Im glad.
正如你所看到的
As you can see,
四个火箭点火时都非常顺利
four of the JATOs fired perfectly.
但是另外两个就炸了
However, the other two failed spectacularly.
其中一个很有可能把飞行员的脑袋给打掉
One wouldve taken the head off of the pilot,
如果他在机舱里的话
had he been in the plane.
你一定是什么地方没做对
You mustve done something wrong.
我知道
Well, I realize that.
如果我们时间再多点的话 我对我们组的
And if we had more time, I am confident
成员成功解决这个问题很有信心
that our team could figure out what,
但是距演示的日子已经很近了
but with the presentation upon us,
我在问你 你有没有什么想法
I-I am asking you if you have any ideas.
硬要我猜的话 炸掉的两个火箭
If I had to guess, the two rockets that misfired
是在测试的前一天组装的
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表