剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
你现在应该赶紧去准备了
Shouldn't you be getting ready?
总理内维尔·张伯伦
Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain
已从慕尼黑返回
returns from Munich.
欧洲现在从战争的边缘退了下来
Europe can breathe a sigh of relief
算是可以放松一下了
as it steps back from the brink of war.
我之前
I had...
和德国校长希♥特♥勒♥先生谈过了
"...another talk with the German chancellor, Herr Hitler."
这里是那份文件
"And here is the paper which bears..."
我差点忘了
Oh, hey. I nearly forgot.
在车♥库♥的地板上找到的这个
Found this on the floor of the garage.
一定是掉出来了
Must've fallen out.
你们之中或许已经听到了
"Some of you, perhaps, have already heard"
- 一定是吧 - 那份文件所谈到的内容
- Must have. - "what it contains,"
但我现在想读给你们听
"But I would just like to read it to you."
我们现在决定继续努力
"And we are determined to continue our efforts"
移除异议
"to remove possible sources of difference"
因此来为安定欧洲和平
"and thus to contribute"
做出一定的贡献
"to assure the peace of Europe."
你听到了吗
You hear that?
那一定是举国欢庆的一天
Maybe it's gonna be a good day all around.
在英国保护区没有设立标志
There was no sign of British reserve
人们已经冲到了总理的车旁
as the crowds fought to get near the premier's car.
苏珊
Susan?
你好 神父
Hello, Father.
早上弥撒的时候没怎么见过你
Well, to what do I owe the pleasure?
今天是怎么了
I don't normally see you at morning Mass.
今天不是普通的一天
Well, this isn't a normal morning.
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
如果你能告诉我是什么的话
If you tell me what it is,
我也能为你美言几句
I could put in a good word.
今天是杰克的大日子
It's an important day for Jack.
算是我们俩的吧
For both of us, really.
所以一定要做好全方面的准备
We could use all the help we can get.
帕森斯先生真是幸运
Mr. Parsons is a lucky man,
能有你为他忙前忙后
having you advocating for him.
只不过他能抽时间亲自来做祷告
Though it might be more effective
会比你来为他做要好得多
if he said his own prayers every once in a while.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要走这么快啊
Why the hell were you going so fast?
希望你没有丢掉他
I hope you didn't lose him.
在他来之前
There's something I needed to tell you
- 我有些话要对你讲 - 什么
- before he gets here. - What?
刚听到你可能会有点一头雾水
You're gonna be a little ticked,
但一会你再给我机会解释给你听
but promise you'll let me explain.
如果我不知道是什么 就没办法答应你
I can't do that. I don't know what it is.
用液态燃料结果会更好
Liquid fuel's gonna get us a better result.
我很确定
I'm certain of it.
- 我们之前统一过意见了 - 不 我们没有
- We agreed. - No, we didn't.
- 你决定的 - 那你怎么
- You decided. - How did you even...
我修改了发动机的油箱和活塞
I fitted the motor with fuel tanks and hoses
计算了具体的冲力
and calculated the specific impulse...
但你数学很不好
But you're terrible at math,
- 杰克 - 那你就检查一下我的结果
- Jack! - Then check my work.
快来
Quick.
不
Well...
这根本不对
No, this is completely wrong.
听我说 如果这发动机不发火
Listen to me, if that motor misfires,
我们就没有其他机会了
we're not gonna get another shot.
如果这个爆♥炸♥ 我们都活不成
And if it blows up, we'll all be dead.
不会爆♥炸♥的
It's not gonna blow up.
不好意思 习惯开快了
Sorry about the heavy foot back there.
只是
Just, uh,
开快了就止不住了
excited to get going.
最好这样做是值得的
This better be worth it.
按你想的做
Do what thou wilt.
弹簧结构
The spring mechanism
可以帮助我们测量推力
will give us a measurement of thrust.
我们可以把这次结果作为以后测试的基准线
In future tests, we can use it as a baseline,
利用不同的混合燃料
using different fuel mixtures,
喷嘴和空腔规格
nozzle and chamber dimensions,
就可以校正不同数据的最佳结果
trying to zero in on the optimal combination of variables.
这种方法是可行的
I appreciate methodology,
但你们用的这种燃油很不稳定 不是吗
but this fuel you are using is quite volatile, no?
也不全是
No, no, not really.
理查德计算了所有数据
Richard's worked out all the mathematics.
我知道了
I see.
- 好了 我们开始吧 - 或许应该我来
- Okay, here we go - Oh, maybe I should do it.
我是化学专家 记得吗
I'm the chemical expert, remember?
倒数 1
On my count. One...
...two,
three.
不好意思 我应该再好好检查一下
Sorry. I need to secure that better.
你真的相信这个有用吗
Do you really trust this to work?
好了
Okay.
第二次总是能成功的
Second time's the charm.
One,
two...
...three.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你做了一个精妙绝伦 过程复杂的打火机
You have made very elaborate cigarette lighter.
够了
That's enough.
不看到后面的过程
You can't know it's enough
你就不知道什么叫够了
till you know what's more than enough.
检查标准
Check the gauge!
不知道
I-I don't know.
已经超过
It's-it's over 200 pounds.
根据火箭的重量推算
Given the weight of the rocket, that's enough thrust
只要我们的方向没错的话
to reach the ionosphere,
冲力足够到达电离层
if it were pointed in the right direction.
或许 我真的低估了你
Perhaps I have, uh, underestimated you.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?!
你是打算自杀吗
You trying to get yourself killed?
起来
Come on.
苏珊
Susan?
苏珊
Susan!
苏珊 你到底在哪
Susan, where the devil are you?
我们成功了
We did it.
无论加州理工学院研究出了什么
We proved it could be done.
我们都证明了是可以的
No matter what Caltech decides.
我们要去庆祝一下 走吧
We got to celebrate. Come on.
我们喝什么去
What do we have to drink?
有人把这个留在了我们门口
Someone left something on our door.
什么
What?
这能是什么意思
What could it possibly mean?
神 秘 天 使
第一季 第一集
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表