剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
我只是在婆婆家后院看到她一瞥
I only saw her for an instantin my mother-in-laws yard,
然后她就消失了
and then she was gone.
你不知道这个女孩是谁 有什么意义
And you have no sense of whothis girl was or what she means?
她是谁
Who was she?
我们没什么进展
We havent made much headway.
我以为看到的女孩是关键
I thought this visionof the girl was the key,
但你的心还是很乱
but the essentialagitation persists.
你曾经让我不痛苦过
You made the pain go away once.
但是又复发了
But it came back.
说实话 比之前还严重
If Im being honest,its gotten worse.
你不仅对我 对你自己也无法完全流露
You remain so ephemeral,not just to me, but to yourself.
就好像你
Its...
好像你是空气做的一样
Its as if you were made of air.
也许我们应该试试别的办法了
Perhaps its time we trieda different technique.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你不打算告诉我你们俩做了什么吗
So, are you not gonna tell mewhat you two did in there?
你应该知道
You ought to know.
你已经经历过净化过程了
Youve been throughhis purge sessions.
你们讨论到我了吗
Did you talk about me?
没有 杰克 世界不是围着你转的
No, Jack. Not everythingis about you.
这是我根据数据
Now, this is the bestthat I could come up with,
能想到最好的办法了
based on the data.
是时候了
Its about damn time.
尼克尔斯先生 还有不到一个月
Mr. Nickels, you are awarethat its less than a month
你就要在陆军航♥空♥军团面前做展示了
until our demonstrationwith the Air Corps.
我记得很清
I am well aware.
当然了 优秀的化学家
Of course you are. You area highly qualified chemist.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我那不是表扬你
It wasnt meant as a compliment.
你应该超越你的前任
You were supposedto go beyond
能够做到的事情
what your predecessorwas able to accomplish,
结果你却给了我们
and insteadyouve given us
这个悖论 请解释我们该怎么才能
this paradox.Please explain how
找到同时是液体和固体的
were supposed to find a-a fuel
燃料
that is simultaneouslya liquid and a solid.
根据我对帕森斯先生的笔记的理解
From what I can make outof Mr. Parsons notes,
你们在固体和液体燃料的事上
youve wasted a lot of time
浪费了太多时间
going back and forthbetween solid and liquid fuels.
- 他说的有道理 - 这根本不重要
- Hes got a point. - It doesnt matter.
同时存在两个形态的燃料
You cant havea fuel that exists
是不存在的
in two different physical statessimultaneously.
如果我的解决方案是不可能达成的
If my solutions impossible,
那么也许这整件事情都是不可为的
maybe thats cause the whole endeavor is impossible.
找到一个不可能的问题的答案
A solutionto an impossible problem
需要相信一切皆有可能的人才能达到
requires someone who doesntbelieve in the impossible.
你就没爱过我
You have never loved me.
你只是觉得爱我会有莫大的快♥感♥
You have only thought it pleasant to be in love with me.
我跟爸爸在家的时候
When I was athome with Papa,
他会跟我说对一切事物的观点
he would tell me hisopinion about everything,
所以说我的观点也不尽相同
and so I had thesame opinions.
如果我与他争辩
If I differed from him, I would
那我就是隐藏事实
conceal the fact
因为他是不会喜欢的
because he wouldnot have liked it.
他说我是他的玩具娃娃
He called mehis doll child
他跟我一起玩
and he played with me
就像他曾跟他的娃娃一起玩
just as I used to playwith my dolls.
精彩
Bravo! Bravo!
有人吗
Knock, knock.
请进
Come in.
你没必要买♥♥的
Ah. You shouldnt have.
首映的时候你已经给过我花了
You already got meflowers for the opening.
我真的觉得你演的越来越好了
I really think it keepsgetting better and better.
其他的演员们的台词
The other cast members
你都还记得
even remembered alltheir lines this time.
里奇 有种东西叫做口无遮拦
You know, Richie, theres sucha thing as being too honest.
我不是那意思
No. I-I didnt mean...
你一开始演的就很好
You have been splendidfrom the start.
我想问你件事
You know, theres somethingI wanted to ask you.
问吧
Yeah?
晚上叫帕森斯一家人一起
What would you thinkabout asking the Parsons
吃饭如何
to join us for dinner?
为什么
Why?
难道不是时候认识彼此的朋友了吗
Well, isnt it time we meteach others friends?
你不说点什么吗
Arent you gonna say something?
我不知道
I dont know.
上次你谈到杰克的时候
Last time youtalked about Jack,
你说的很清楚你俩完了
you made it pretty clearyou two were finished.
现在又想和好
Now you want to make peace?
没错 就是碰巧
Thats right.Uh, it just so happens
我有事要问他
theres somethingI need to ask him.
什么事
What?
工作上的事
Its work related.
那就问他啊
Then ask him.
为什么我也要去
Why do I need to be there?
因为有女人去
Because its less likely
就不太可能扭打起来
to turn into a bloodbathif there are women present.
理查德跟这个女人约会吗
Thats the girlRichards been seeing?
她怎么这么眼熟
Why does shelook familiar?
难不成是
Not from...
她跟他干嘛呢
What on earth isshe doing with him?
杰克 苏珊
Jack. Susan.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you so much for coming.
见到你们真开心
Its so wonderfulto see you both.
这是马丽索尔
Oh, um, this is Marisol.
马丽索尔 这是苏珊和杰克·帕森斯
Marisol, Susan and Jack Parsons.
久仰大名
Ive heard so much about you.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
我们其实已经见过了
Weve met already, actually.
科学幻想学会
Science Fantasy Society?
是啊
Oh, yes.
可不是嘛
Of course.
那个作者
That author...
- 杰克·威廉姆森 - 美好的回忆
- Jack Williamson? - Good memory.
我可不会轻易地忘事 里奇
You know I dont forgetthings easily, Rich.
走吧
Shall we?
谢谢了 里奇
Thanks, Richie.
晚上好女士们先生们
Bon soir, madameset monsieurs.
- 想喝点什么 - 好主意
- Can I interestyou in a drink? - Great idea.
给我一瓶最贵的红酒
Well have your mostexpensive bottle of red,
谢谢了
sil vous plait.
你请客吧
Its your treat, right?
见到你很高兴
Its just... its really greatto see you, Jack.
是啊你已经说过了
Yeah. You said that already.
多说几遍又何妨
Well, it bears repeating.
事实上 我还不知道你会不会来
Truth is, I wasnt surethat youd come.
往事过去了就过去了吧
All water under the bridge.
真的吗
Really?
犯错者是人 宽恕者是神
To err is human,to forgive divine.
你原谅了我
You forgive me?
有回声吗
Does anyone elsehear an echo?No.
只是
Its ju...
你是对的 谢谢你宽恕我
No, youre right.Thank you for your forgiveness
谢谢你能来
and thank you againfor coming.
谢谢苏珊吧 她让我来的
Thank Susan. Shes the onewho talked me into it.
怎么 本来就是嘛
What? Its the truth.
总得有人说出来吧
Someone at this tableought to be telling it.
我去洗手间
You know, I could standto freshen up.
打扰了
Excuse me.
谢谢
Gracias.
When the ghost of a grin
Starts to dimple your chin
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表