剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
没砸中真可惜
Pity it missed.
你怎么知道的 杰克
How did you know, Jack?
你看到了什么我们没看到的
What did you see that we didn't?
我没看到 我感受到了
I didn't see it, I felt it.
有一些事情是我们想不到的
There was something none of us had thought of.
有一些事情谁都想不到
Something no one's ever thought of.
因为问题是现在才存在的
Because the problem didn't exist until now.
但是好消息是
But the good news is,
如果我对这件事判断正确
if I was right about that,
那我对其他事的判断也是正确的
then I'm also right about something else.
我们会改变世界的 理查德
We're gonna change the world, Rich.
我们只需要再做51个模型就好了
We just have 51 more prototypes to go.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我就是知道 或许这一次你会认真对待我的话
I just do. Maybe you'll take my word for it this time.
杰克 你没明白 这是我们
Jack, you don't get it. This was our chance
得到资助的好机会
to get funding,
真正的资金 但是我搞砸了
real funding, and I blew it.
我们还可以再建一个推动器的 我们可以再试一次
We'll build another motor. We'll run another test...
- 在哪里 - 什么在哪里
- Where? - What do you mean where?
我们被赶出校园了
We've been kicked off campus.
你说的对 世界在改变
You're right, world is changing.
但是我怀疑我们和改变世界还有没有关系了
I doubt that we'll have anything to do with it.
这边走
This way.
神 秘 天 使
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表