剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
现在既然我拯救了这个城市
加州理工大学得为校内能有这么厉害的一位专家感到荣幸
杰克 现在不能 帕蒂会听到的
Jack, we can't; Patty will hear.
我们可以安静地来
We can be quiet.
杰克 听我说 我一直在想
Jack, listen to me, I-I've been thinking...
杰克
Jack.
你要坚持多久 自从我们去过那个地方
How long are you gonna keep this up?
不管是什么活动之后 你一直都很冷淡
we went to that... thing, whatever it was.
我感觉你在惩罚我
I feel like you're punishing me.
我没有
I'm not.
我意识到你是对的 关于生个孩子
I realized you're right, about having a baby.
这对于你正在做的一切事情
It would be too big of a distraction,
都会是个巨大的分心
with everything else you have going.
特别是当你的项目还在等待
Especially since your project is still awaiting...
我们刚刚提交了议案
We've just submitted the proposal.
我知道 我只是觉得在结果明朗之前
I know, I... I just think it makes sense to wait
等待都会有意义
until things are a little more certain.
好吧
Okay.
但我们还是可以
But we can still...
不行 真的
We can't, actually.
- 我很确定可以 - 我是想说我们不应该 牧师说了 纵欲是罪
I'm pretty sure we can.
你把牧师的话看得
You're gonna take the words of a priest
比你丈夫的需求还重要吗
over the needs of your husband?
我知道这不容易 但我认为这样做是对的 没有结果的性♥爱♥有违上帝之意
I know it won't be easy,
服装很漂亮
Nice costume.
或许你要检查一下你的日程表
You might want to check your calendar, though.
万圣节是明晚
有人碰巧看过今早的报纸吗
Anyone happen to read the paper this morning?
我们都看过了
We all saw it.
这是你给予自己的一个定位
That's some position you gave yourself.
那家伙把我的话引用错了
The guy misquoted me.
我这心为还不值得上头条
fit in the caption.
因为他们给你拍的照还不够大
'Cause the picture they got of you wasn't big enough.
理查德
Rich.
你不会真觉得我会忘了你吧
You don't really think I'd forget about you.
你忘记的不仅是他
It's not just him you forgot.
对于这篇文章我们并不在意
about the article.
梅苏拉姆对于燃料有疑问
Mesulam had concerns about the fuel,
而你却不在这里解决这些问题
and you weren't there to address them.
那也太糟了
Well, that's too bad,
但是既然我被传唤去了我也无能为力
but I can't control
你根本没必要去做证词
You didn't have to testify at all.
你本应该在这里 专注于我们的工作
You could've been here, focused on our work
而不是去追逐名利
instead of chasing the spotlight.
你以为我是为自己做的吗
You think I did this for me?
因为现在有知名度了
Caltech can't very well shut down
加州理工就不能随便把我们的项目终止了
our project now that it's a matter of public record.
是吗 你这么做是为了整个团队的利益吗
Oh, really? You did this for the good of the team?
想想我们获得的公众关注度
Think of the publicity we're getting.
火箭研究至少被提了五遍
Rocketry's mentioned at least five times.
妈的 杰克 你根本就没明白
Goddamn it, Jack! You don't seem to understand...
先生们
Gentlemen?
我打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting anything?
梅苏拉姆教授让我把这个给你们带过来
Professor Mesulam asked me to drop these off.
我看到你在报纸上的照片了 帕森斯先生
I saw your picture in the paper Mr. Parsons
非常引人注意
Very dramatic.
终于 有人能欣赏它了
Finally, someone appreciates it.
谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice.
教授想要我强调一下
The professor wanted me to emphasize
明天的活动是要求穿正式礼服的
that tomorrow's event is black-tie.
活动吗
event?
教授俱乐部
The Athenaeum?
这是万圣节玩笑还是愚人节玩笑吗
Uh, is this Halloween or April Fools'?
请确保一定要按时到就好 还有要记得 穿着一定得给人留下好印象
Just make sure to be on time. And remember, dress to impress.
- 或许关于公众关注度这点 杰克是对的 - 或者是因为我们的提案
- Maybe Jack wasn't wrong about the publicity. - Perhaps it was our proposal
谁管是什么原因呢 反正我们被邀请了 我们做到了 里奇 被邀请进教授俱乐部了
Who cares what xxx We are invited. We made it, Rich. The god damn Athenaeum.
是啊 我想你是对的 可我们到底要穿什么呀
Yeah, I guess you are right. What the hell are we gonna wear?
别把它想做是你父亲的
Don't think of it as your father's.
他从没好好用过它 你就把它看作是
He never put it to good use. Think of it as the tuxedo
你祖父买♥♥给你的燕尾服 这样你就可以穿着他
your grandfather bought so you could come into your own
进入爱因斯坦吃饭的房♥间里了
in the very same room Einstein ate in.
- 你知道爱因斯坦并不一定真的会在那儿 对吧 - 如果你一直在那儿傻呆呆的站着 那肯定是不会来的
- You do know Einstein is not actually gonna be there, right. - Not if ll you if you keep standing there gawking.
别在这儿捏出来太多褶皱
Don't make the break too heavy.
他是个科学家 不是爵士音乐家
He's a scientist, not a jazz man.
帕蒂 你弄的怎么样了
Patty, how's it coming?
我只塞进去了体育版面
I only used the sports page.
觉得那正好可以抵掉半个码
Figure that's good for half a size.
给你吧 约翰尼
Here you are, Johnny.
谢谢 帕蒂
Thanks, Patty.
你感觉如何 宝贝
How does it feel, darling?
真希望我们能有时间找个专业的裁缝
I wish we'd had time to get a professional tailor.
不 苏珊做的非常棒了
No. Susan worked her magic.
我觉得唯一不合适的地方就是
The only thing that doesn't fit is
马沃尔竟然穿过这么棒的衣服
that Marvel wore something so nice.
马沃尔从没撑起来过这衣服 他没有你这么好的骨架
Marvel never filled this out. He didn't have your frame.
我觉得他像流浪中的卓别林
I think he looks like Chaplin in the tramp.
帕蒂 去准备晚餐
Patty, go get ready for dinner.
别听那姑娘胡说
Don't you listen to that girl.
你几乎和克拉克·盖博一样帅了
You look just like Clark Gable.
是不是 苏珊
Doesn't he, Susan?
不 不像克拉克·盖博
No, not like Clark Gable.
他看起来 像我的梦中情人
He looks... like the man of my dreams.
露丝 你可不可以帮我再去拿点黑线来
Ruth, would you mind getting me some more black thread?
应该在我的缝纫桌上
It should be on my sewing table.
当然 还要其他的不
Of course. Anything else you require?
你紧张不
You okay?
记住 只是吃个晚餐
Remember, it's only dinner.
你不是发言的那个
You're not the one giving the speech.
我知道
I know.
我只是想说别担心会制♥造♥风波
I just mean don't worry about making waves.
试着接受它们
Just try and soak it all in.
给你吧
Here you are.
这些线足够你修补教皇的礼服了
Enough thread to mend the Pope's vestments.
谢谢你
Thank you.
昨晚可真难熬
Quite a night to keep me waiting.
今晚决定的可是你的未来
It's only our entire future that heading to the xxx
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
我们受到攻击了
We're under attack.
天文学家报告说 火星上持续不断的有
Astronomers report continued gas outbursts at regular intervals
气体爆发
on the planet Mars.
大多数人认为敌人会用额外的火星机器增强自己的战斗力
The majority points the opinion that the enemy will be reinforced by additional Martian machines.
已经多次试图寻找
There have been several attempts
普林斯顿的皮尔森教授
made to locate Professor Pierson of Princeton,
他曾近距离观察到火星人
who was observed Martian at close range.
他是说火星人吗
Did he say Martian?
是威尔斯 他在讲《世界大战》的广播剧
It's Welles. He's doing War of the Worlds
但他演的太好了
but he's playing it completely straight.
侦察机报告发现了三台火星机器
Scouting planes report three Martian machines...
火星人要攻击地球的同一天晚上我们要去惊艳教授俱乐部了
Martians storm the Earth the same night we storm the Athenaeum
热射线没有被使用 但是
Heat ray's not in use, although...
真是可惜我们不能同时在两个地方
Too bad we can't be in two places at once.
攻击城市和乡村
striking the city and countryside.
看起来不错 伙伴们
Looking sharp, fellas.
你也是 无畏的领导者
You as well, fearless leader.
- 这件西服不太一样啊 这是40R尺码的吗 - 这是在上海黄埔区
- This suit is something else. That comes from 40 regular. - This Zhongshan was hand-tailored
手工裁剪的中山装
in the Huangpu district in Shanghai.
我想我们穿的要算寒酸了
Well, I guess I'll have to
你们先请 伙伴们
After you, fellas.
嘿 表现的自在一点 因为今晚我们是被邀请的
Hey, act like you belong. Cause tonight we finally do.
告诉过你 我会回来的
Told you I'd be back.
祝您晚上愉快 先生
Enjoy your evening, sir.
你认为有多少诺贝尔奖得主在这里
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表