剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
神秘天使 上季回顾
高等
航♥空♥
实验室
火箭助推起飞项目组 美国财政部 两万美元
火箭推进工程 发射一年
直播中
巨兽要进来
如有人捡到请联♥系♥
V·伯恩
陆军部
最好的安全设备就是
细心的工人
神秘天使 下集预告
我站在深渊的边缘
天使之火灼烧着我
我现在了解了我真正的道路
我需要你帮我走出最后一步
他差点开着飞机把我的脑袋削掉
我要是想要你死 你就不会坐在这了
可以说我们拥有这些都是因为他
他也可能让我们一无所有
我需要那里所有居民的姓名和个人信息
他要回来了 比以往更加残破不堪
这有危险吗 你什么时候开始在乎危险不危险了
你真的认为你
So you truly do believe that you,
杰克·帕森斯 能够建造出
Jack Parsons, can build a ship
能够带我们前往月球的飞船
that will take us all to the moon?
- 是的 - 荒唐
- Yes. - Preposterous.
是什么阻止了你
What is standing in the way
实现梦想
of manifesting your dream?
有很多 首先是我的伴侣
Plenty. My partner, for starters.
这是加州理工学院 帕森斯先生
This is Caltech, Mr. Parsons.
我们不处理天方夜谭
We don't deal in fantasy.
我们经手的都是确凿的现实
We deal in hard facts.
你的妻子呢
And what about your wife?
但是杰克听不进去劝
But Jack refuses to listen to reason.
那我们就很难知道我们所面对的形势
Then it's difficult to know what we're up against.
你对我来说
You have always seemed to me to be...
是犹如水一般的存在
like water.
我相信你对
I believe you have found far more
帕森斯先生抱有更高的期望
in Mr. Parsons than an acolyte.
我相信你找到了
I believe you've found...
你的解放
your liberation.
前往月球
Going to the moon
不只是一种科学必然
is not just a scientific inevitability.
更是战略需求
It's a strategic necessity.
他们不想要火箭
They didn't want rockets.
他们想要能够在更短跑道起飞的
They wanted a way for planes to take off
飞机
from shorter runways.
我才不在乎他们
I don't give a damn
- 想要什么 - 是我让这一切成为现实
- what they wanted. - I am the one who made it real.
不是你 是我
Not you. Me.
你没有让这一切成真
You didn't make it real.
你选择了委曲求全
You made it small.
- 你还没有过 - 没有什么
- You haven't...? - Haven't what?
你懂的 也许
You know.Maybe.
你和杰克一定经常做
You and Jack must do it all the time.
结婚不就是为了能够享受鱼水之欢吗
Isn't that the whole point of getting married?
我想我可能有问题
I think something might be wrong with me.
但是在你面对你的羞耻的源头之前
But until you confront the source of your shame,
你都受到它的制约
you will remain a prisoner of it.
- 苏珊 - 告诉他们
- Susan! - Tell them.
我不知道她在说什么
I don't know what she's talking about.
- 我要教教你什么叫耻辱 - 这是我家
- I'm going to teach you about shame. - This is my house,
我不会对这件事无动于衷 - 你为什么一言不发
and I am not gonna stand here... - Why didn't you ever say anything?
还有你 神父
And what about you, Father?
他坦白了他的罪过了吗
Did he confess his sins?
他有向你祷告
And did you give him some prayers
作为忏悔 好以此来
as penance, as if that could ever
洗刷他的罪孽吗
wash him clean?!
你怎么能那样对她 她是你的亲骨肉
How could you do that to her, your own flesh and blood?
闭上你的嘴
Shut your vile mouth!
我们明天要进行演示
We have a demonstration tomorrow.
来的是军方的人
For the military.
这太过了 我们不能让他开那架飞机
This is taking it too far. We can't let him fly that plane.
欧内斯特是成年人了 他这么做
Ernest is a grown man, okay? He's doing this
是他自己的选择 玛丽索 是杰克派你来的吗
of his own free will. Marisol, did Jack send you?
- 还是那个团体 - 不是 理查 我发誓
- Or that-that group? - No, Richie, I swear.
我已经退出“友爱餐会”了
I'm not even part of the Agape anymore.
我找到了我想要的东西
I got exactly what I was looking for.
你知道是什么吸引我加入“友爱餐会”的吗
You know what drew me to the Agape?
在那个团体中人们放松警惕
It was this magical place where people let their guards down,
信任彼此
trusted one another.
要是有心怀不轨的人
God help us if anyone
混进去 我们就只有祈求老天保佑了
ever got in, tried to take advantage.
就像鸡窝里进了狼
They'd be like a wolf in a henhouse.
- 你这么做是否出于自愿 - 是
- Do you do this of your own free will? - I do.
那就美丽优雅地去完成去完成仪式吧
Then let the rituals be performed with beauty.
倒计时
Count down...
从93开始倒数
from the number 93.
十
Ten.
九
Nine.
八
Eight.
七
Seven.
六
Six.
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One!
一
One!
你能把灯开一下吗
Can you get the lights?
星星之火 可以燎原
From a single spark may burst forth a flame.
尽管我们来这是为了庆祝
Though we may be here to celebrate,
我们还是不能忘记与我们所有人都息息相关的
we must not lose sight of the great struggle
这场大战
that consumes us all.
这不只是同盟国与轴心国之间的斗争
Not just between the Allies and Axis powers,
更是明与暗
but between light and dark...
正与邪的斗争
and between good and evil.
毕竟 不自♥由♥
After all, we must defend freedom
则为奴
unless we all wish to be slaves.
我想我的同事想说的是
I think what my colleague is trying to say is
我们应该为我们的感到欣慰
we can feel good about the work we're doing.
我们喷气助推起飞项目研发出的每一架飞机
Every plane our JATOs get off the ground
都会帮助正义的一方更快地打败
is helping the good guys beat the Germans and Japs
德国人和日本人
that much quicker.
送他们去见阎王
Bomb them all to hell!
帕森斯先生
Mr. Parsons.
我听说参孙·亨特入选了项目
I'd heard Samson Hunt enlisted and there might be a...
不好意思 教授 名额已经满了
It's already filled. Sorry, Professor.
我们现在手头的工程师多得都要溢出来了
We've got engineers coming out of our ears right now.
但是一旦有空缺我会立即通知你
But you will be the first person I call if anything comes up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好好享受
Enjoy.
我压根就没打算招募这个可怜虫
I've got half a mind to hire the poor sap.
不过让他干累活一定很让人享受
It'd be satisfying to watch him do the grunt work.
或者你可以不计前嫌
Or you could let bygones be bygones.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
讲得好 理查
Nice speech, Richie.
- 是吗 会不会太长 - 不 没有
- Yeah? Not too long? - No. No.
他们已经受够了那个人的长篇大论了
They'd already gotten an earful from you-know-who.
不好意思 所有喷气推进实验室的人能不能聚在一起
Whoa. Excuse me. Uh, how about a picture
拍个合照
of all the Aerojet men with their wives?
这边
Right this way.
你来吗
Coming?
没关系 理查
It's fine, Richie.
我不在意这张照片
I don't need to be in the picture.
来嘛
Come on.
好了 说茄子
Okay. And say "cheese."
茄子
Cheese.
你没说茄子
You don't say cheese?
能不能和你们几个私下谈谈
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表