剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
Oh, I have made a secret door in the house of Ra and Tum.
什么
What?
我在罗和图之间造了扇小门
I have made a secret door into the house of Ra and Tum.
记住了
Remember.
你想去吗
Do you want to go?
你呢
Do you?
我就是很惊讶 就这样
I'm just surprised, that's all.
上次我们谈论欧内斯特
Last time we talked about Ernest,
你要报♥警♥抓他
you were calling the cops on him.
谁知道呢 也许他是对哦
Who knows? Maybe he's right.
也许能帮到我们
Maybe it'll help us.
怎么帮
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
但至少我们能一起找出来
But at least we'll find out together.
你要知道走进的是什么地方
Just know what you're walking into.
这些人很奇怪
These people are strange.
他们看起来没那么坏
They didn't seem so bad.
只是看上去很自♥由♥
They just seemed free.
没错 这词用得好
Yeah, that's one word for it.
有人在吗
Anybody there?
我们是来参加聚会的
We're here for the gathering.
我在罗和图之间造了扇小门
I have made a secret door into the house of Ra and Tum?
欧内斯特邀请了我们
We were invited by Ernest.
帕森斯夫妇
The Parsons.
我们就这么等在这吗
So, should we just wait here?
是我 我不会去动
I wouldn't.
大家都在哪
Where is everyone?
别费口舌了
Save your breath.
他不会回答你的
He's not gonna answer you.
你要我们跟着你吗
Do you want us to follow you?
你确定要去吗
Are you sure about this?
那是谁
Who is that?
不知道
No idea.
过来
Come.
给你留了位置
We have a place for you.
别担心
Don't worry.
有人会照顾她的
She'll be taken care of.
愿你获得真正意志
May you be granted the accomplishment
的成就
of your true will.
欢迎
Welcome.
让仪式表现得更加美丽和欢愉
Let the rituals rightly be performed with joy and beauty.
无限空间
Infinite space.
在它面前
Before whom,
时间微不足道
time is ashamed.
意志 很困惑
The mind, bewildered.
思想 很昏暗
The understanding, dark.
我独自一人
I am alone.
我在的地方没有神
There is no God where I am.
我的名字是混沌
My name is chaos.
我是在每个人心里
I am the flame that burns in every heart
燃起的火焰
of man.
我是生 生命的给予者
I am life, the giver of life,
因此我的知识
therefore the knowledge of me
就是死亡的知识
is the knowledge of death.
做汝想做 即为律法的全部
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
爱既是律法
Love is the law.
爱在意志之下
Love under will.
别动
Be still.
我自愿满足你们
I, who am all pleasure, desire you.
在我们内心
Inside us all
有一颗星辰
is a star.
为了掩盖我们的光芒
They will divide and persecute us
他们将我们分割并烦扰我们
in order to conceal our light.
但在意志之下的人
But the man of will breaks
会打破所有的边界
all boundaries.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们能回家吗
Can we just go home?
我想警告你来着
I tried to warn you.
那不只是奇怪 那是病态
That wasn't just strange, it was sick.
在还没弄清到底是什么之前 我们就离开了
We left before we even got to find out what it is.
要是我不走 你会待在那吗
If I hadn't left, would you have stayed?
苏珊
Susan.
神 秘 天 使
第一季 第三集
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表