剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
但这并不意味着我们要彻底改变
doesn't mean we have to completely change
我们做研究的方法啊
the way we work.
听着 我知道 那次爆♥炸♥挫了点你的锐气
Listen, I know that explosion might've spooked you a little.
不 确实是挫了我的锐气
No, what-what spooks me
但我感觉你丝毫无感啊
is that it doesn't seem to have spooked you at all.
我们要么可以选择沉浸于过去
Well, we can either dwell on the past,
要么可以选择开始提交咱们下一次火箭试飞
or we can start writing the proposal
的书面申请
for our next test rocket.
我们越早申请 越能早点开始建造火箭
The sooner we do that, the sooner we get it built.
我们越快把火箭建好 就能早点拿到赞助
The sooner we get it built, the sooner we get funding.
不 杰克 我们不是来这儿建火箭的
No, Jack, we're not here to build rockets.
我们是来建立火箭科学的
We're here to build rocket science.
有区别吗
What's the difference?
区别嘛
The difference...
听着 我觉得不可能就靠咱俩就成功
Look, I don't think that we can do this alone.
我觉得我们应该扩大我们的团队
I think we should fill out our team and find people
找点那些懂咱们不懂的东西的人来
who have an expertise that neither of us possess.
比如流体动力学 物理学 应用数学方面的人才
Fluid dynamics, physics, applied mathematics.
你认为我俩没能力做出来吗
You don't think we're capable of figuring that stuff out?
不 不认为
No, I don't.
我们现在能接触到地球上最聪明的人
We have access to some of the brightest minds on Earth, now.
为什么不抓住这个机会呢
Why wouldn't we take advantage of that?
因为我们自己都已经做到这个程度了
Because we got this far on our own.
你还记得冯·布劳恩
You remember what von Braun
在给我的信里写了什么吗
wrote to me in his letter?
他手下 他手下有20个人为他工作
He has, he has 20 people working under him.
在这里 成果就是这样做出来的 杰克
It's just how things are done here, Jack.
我们在今天之前所做出来的成果可不是在这里做出来的
What we're doing wasn't done here at all until today.
我得接着研究了
I got to get back to work.
我和博士的约谈在一个小时之前就该结束了
My "doctor's appointment" was supposed to be over an hour ago.
所以你这是同意了吗 是吗
So we're agreed, then, yes?
是啊
Sure.
你说什么是什么
Whatever you say.
帕森斯
Parsons.
反正你在上班 你就算病了也没事
Don't care if you're sick, you're on the clock.
要是你不要这工作的话
Plenty of other guys be happy for the work
很多人会乐意顶替你的
if you don't want it.
我马上就修好了
Ah, I'm just about done here.
只需要一点神奇的配料就好了
Just need that magic ingredient.
我说的是钥匙 看看她能不能启动
The key, see if she starts.
你修好了我的车吗
You fixed my truck?
我想是这样的
That was the idea.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in.
看看她能不能发动
See if she goes.
狠狠地发动她
Really gun her!
看看她的发动机是不是在全力运作
Check she's firing on all cylinders!
这是不是世界上最美妙的声音
Ain't that the sweetest sound?
你都做了些什么
What did you do to it?
我把文氏管打开 充了点气进去
Opened up the venturis, draw some more air in.
这是以前我在赛车比赛中学到的一个技巧
A trick I learned when I used to race stock cars.
你会发现接下来马力十足
You are gonna notice a lot more power.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我进去看看什么东西坏了
I went in to find what was broken,
发现了一种让它变得更好的办法
saw a way to make it even better.
为什么这样做
Why?
作为邻居应该的
That's what neighbors do.
我们始终互相关照
We keep an eye out for one another.
这是跟我看到的有关吗
Is this about what I saw?
- 看情况 你看见什么了 - 那个女人
- Depends. What did you see? - That woman.
- 什么女人 - 那个差点要
- What woman? - The one who almost had
一刀刺穿她的女人
a knife put through her.
一场人祭吗 那也太刺♥激♥了
A human sacrifice? That'd be something.
她整个下午都在偷♥窥♥我
She has been peeking out at me all afternoon.
从来没有出门来给我送一个点心 甚至一句你好都没有
Never came out to offer me a refreshment or even say hi.
现在 你可以以我的语气告诉她 我不咬人
Now, you can tell her from me, "I do not bite."
你有什么需要帮忙的地方
You ever need anything,
以后任何时候 你都知道在哪里找到我
ever again, you know where to find me.
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we should call the police.
然后呢 让他因为修好了我们的车而被捕吗
And what? Have him arrested for fixing our car?
他很可能就是最开始弄坏了我们车的人
He's probably the one who broke it in the first place.
只是为了让它运转得更好
Only to make it run better.
我不明白这家伙到底在追求什么
I can't figure out what this guy's after.
看起来很明显
Well, it seems pretty obvious.
你看见了一样不属于你的东西
You saw something you shouldn't have,
而现在他在确保你不会告诉别人
and now he's making sure you don't tell anybody.
也许告诉你就是个错误
Maybe it was a mistake to tell you.
你觉得他知道我所知道的吗
Do you think he knows that I know?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我认为他不是想吓我们
I don't think he's trying to scare us.
或者至少 他的目的不仅于此
Or at least, that's not all he's trying to do.
我父亲曾经教过我关于像这样的符号♥
My father taught me about symbols like this.
你父亲
Your father?
在他去世之前
This was before he left.
我大概七八岁的时候
I was seven or eight.
大多数父母教给那个年龄孩子的是字母表
Most parents teach their children the ABCs at that age.
马沃尔不是大多数
Marvel wasn't most parents.
对 我想也不是
No, I suppose not.
他告诉我他们并不都是降咒
He told me they're not all meant as hexes.
有些是通道
Some are gateways.
什么的通道
Gateways to what?
放心 我不会让任何坏事发生的
Hey. You know I'm not gonna let anything bad happen.
太蠢了 我们应该庆祝
It's silly. We should be celebrating.
而现在我们却在谈论着街对面那个怪物
Instead, we're talking about that creep across the way.
那我们就忘掉那些 开始庆祝吧
Then let's forget about all this and celebrate.
致我们的梦想终将实现
To all our dreams coming true.
今天 是什么
What is weighing on you
在困扰着你 我的孩子
today, my child?
当你面对着邪恶时 你怎么分辨得出来呢
How can you tell when you're in the presence of evil?
我是说 夏娃知道蛇是邪恶的吗
I mean, did Eve know the serpent was evil,
那才是诱惑了她的吗
and that's what tempted her?
或者还是她太天真什么都不知道
Or was she so innocent that she just didn't know any better?
我想你是再一次代表你丈夫而来的
I take it you're here on behalf of your husband again.
对
Yes.
我们现在具体在谈论什么
What precisely are we talking about now?
我们的那个新邻居
This new neighbor of ours.
我认为他的言行举止令人生厌 但是杰克
I find his behavior repellent, but Jack...
他看起来几乎是强迫的
he almost seems compelled.
这个人构成了什么威胁
What threat does this man pose?
这正是我想查明的
That is precisely what I would like to find out,
但是杰克不听我的劝告
but Jack refuses to listen to reason.
苏珊 能看到你成长成为一个
Susan, it has been a joy to see you grow up
如此正直而富有责任心的年轻人 让我很高兴
to be such an upright, responsible young woman.
你自己有什么想要忏悔的事情吗
Do you have anything to confess?
我有 神父
I do, Father.
我和杰克仍然在采取预防措施
Jack and I are still taking precautions.
我们谈论过这个
We talked about this.
我知道
I know.
你说到了夏娃
You speak of Eve.
你还记得她得到的
Do you remember the first instruction
第一条指示吗
she was given?
要丰收多产 生养众多
Be fruitful and multiply.
我知道
I know.
我为这一切和我所有的罪行感到难过
I am sorry for this and all of my sins.
您想让我怎样做
What would you have me do?
简单点
Simple.
一朵花只会为
A flower only opens
前来授粉的蜜蜂而盛开
for a bee who's come to pollinate.
一定要遵守这个等级顺序
There's a pecking order that must be respected.
首先是同事提问
Colleagues ask questions first,
然后是研究生 如果还有时间
then the grad students, then, if there's time,
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表