剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
维吉尔 这种批评严重误解了
Well, Virgil, that criticism grossly misunderstands
牛顿力学第三定律
Newton's third law of motion:
两个物体之间的作用力和反作用力,在同一直线上,大小相等,方向相反
that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
所以你觉得自己
S-So you consider yourself
比纽♥约♥时♥报♥更专业吗
more of an expert than The New York Times?
要是在火箭方面 我相信我更专业
When it comes to rockets, I do.
所以你真的觉得
So you truly do believe,
你 杰克·帕森
that you, Jack Parsons,
可以建造出一艘
can build a ship that will take us all
带我们上月球的火箭吗
to the moon?
是的
Yes.
你从哪里找的自信
Where do you get such faith in yourself?
你又是从哪得到对上帝的信心呢
Where do you get your faith in God?
你看 区别就是
Well, see, the difference is,
别人和我拥有相同的信仰
other people share my faith.
抱歉
Sorry.
路西法的原罪
Now, Lucifer's original sin...
就是骄傲
was pride, hmm?
觉得自己
Thinking that he was
和上帝一样
an equal of the Lord.
记住了 杰克 你只是一个
Now, remember, Jack, you are just a man,
肩负着责任的普通人
a man with responsibilities.
你应该专注还房♥贷
So instead of attempting the impossible,
而不是猴子追月
you should focus on paying your mortgage.
苏珊 把我的支票拿来
Susan, go and fetch my checkbook.
- 维吉尔 - 很抱歉
- Virgil.- Now, I'm sorry.
当我去你妈妈的时候 她是个寡妇
When I married into this family, your mother was a widow
你是一个无助的小女孩
and you were a helpless young girl.
我发誓包你们衣食无忧
I swore to ensure your well-being,
当杰克娶你的时候
and when Jack married you,
他就应该承担这种责任
he assumed that obligation.
我们女人可以比你想象的更好的照顾自己
We women can take better care of ourselves than you think.
在你父亲的钱花光之姑且前可以养你
Your father's money took care of you, until it ran out.
我找银行公正了
Now, I am making this out to the bank,
所以你不会有非分之想
so don't you get any ideas.
提醒你一下 这不是礼物
This is not a-a gift, mind you.
这是贷款
This is a loan.
你们俩是时候
It's time you two started facing...
面对现实了
...reality.
别让他说的话影响你
Don't let what he said get to you.
他只是嫉妒而已
He's just jealous.
真的
It's true.
他觉得自己比别人都聪明
He thinks he's smarter than everyone.
认识一个真正的天才让他如坐针毡
It needles him to know an actual genius.
你知道吗
Did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
他说他只是想谈谈
He said he just wanted to talk.
如果你不想 我们可以不兑换支票
We don't have to deposit the check, if you don't want to.
在这等着
Wait there.
你说的对 好吗 我不是那个我八岁的时候
You're right, okay?! I'm not the man I thought I'd be
以为自己会成为的男人
when I was eight fucking years old!
没人会成为那样的男人
No one is!
你结了婚 就会有责任
You get married. You get responsibilities.
我们不能都像你一样
We can't all be like you.
你可以像我一样
You can be exactly like me.
你只需要放宽心
You just need to have an open mind.
杰克 请你进来
Jack, please come inside.
去巴比伦要多远
How many miles to Babylon?
你刚刚说了什么
What did you just say?
我听说是十三公里
I heard it's three score and ten.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的
How the fuck did you know about that?
我没写在我的笔记本上
That wasn't written in any of my notebooks.
是的 没写
No. It wasn't.
那你怎么知道的
So how did you know?!
我有魔法
Magick.
神 秘 天 使
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表