剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
这些人已经说了
The people have spoken.
你准备好试一试液体燃料了吗
You ready to give liquid fuel a shot?
我才是能从加州理工
Well, I'm the only one
搞到燃料的人
who can check out supplies from Caltech,
所以是我来做决定 我拒绝
so the decision is mine to make, and I say no.
你不能就这样决定
You don't get to just decide that.
我们是合伙人
We're partners.
这整个闹剧都是你的注意
The entire demonstration was your idea,
这在我这是行不通的
which you didn't so much as run past me.
那你想怎么办 我们
So what are you suggesting? We just launch
还是以老方法发射火箭 然后祈求好的结果吗
the same way we always do and hope for the best?
不是的 我是想说我们叫停整件事
No. I'm suggesting that we call the whole thing off.
为了不让我更丢脸
To save me from any further embarrassment.
我可以回去继续研究我的原始论文
I can go back to working on my original thesis.
依靠于可变倾斜度和外形的
"Characteristics of goddamn propellers"?
螺旋桨的效率
"Of propeller efficiencies dependent on variable"
- 及该死的特征 - 哇
- "pitch and shape." - Wow.
你真是永远都不能找到妹子了
You really don't want to get laid ever.
生活没必要这么精彩
It doesn't have to be exciting.
但最起码要脚踏实地
At least it's feasible.
然后 你就可以找到能赚大把钱的工作
And afterwards, there will be gainful employment.
能赚大把钱的工作
"Gainful employment"?
我们想找到能送然上外星的方法
We're trying to find a way to send man to the stars.
你还记得我们怎么遇见的吗
Do you remember how we met?
- 我永远都不会忘记 - 我揍那些
- You never let me forget. - I didn't beat up
打你的孩子不是因为我更壮
those kids who were picking on you 'cause I was bigger,
而是因为我不是懦夫
but because I wasn't chickenshit.
你真的想永远做个懦夫吗
Do you really want that to be the difference between us?
事实上这样也行得通
That could work, actually.
是的 这就是我想告诉你的
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
不是的 是这样的
No, not that. This.
要是我们把发射器
What if we did the launch inverted
倒置并且传送静电呢
and-and static?
用一个支架支撑着
Supported by a brace.
为什么
Why?
这样我们就可以
So we can measure thrust
通过架子上的压力来测算推动力了
by the push on a pressure gauge.
我们想把火箭送上天
We're trying to send something into space,
你却想在地面上发射
and you want to point it at the ground?
是的 为了收集更加精确的数据
Yes, in order to collect some actual data.
你还记得美苏拉姆说过要用垫脚石吗
You remember what Mesulam said about stepping stones.
这样我们就可以给他展示
This way we could show him that we can work
我们可以用在可控的方法得出可推算的结论
in a controlled manner with measurable results.
你不得不承认我说得对
You got to admit I have a point.
我还有什么选择吗
What choice do I have?
如果我拒绝你 你只会叫停整件事
If I refuse, you'll just call the whole thing off.
做你想做的
Do what thou wilt...
才是我们的行动的准则
shall be the whole of the law.
我和神父和国王
I, Priest and King...
杀死这些
...take thee, Virgin...
纯洁的
...pure,
没有受人污染的处♥女♥
without spot.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿
Hey!
你是谁
Who are you?
这你是第二次失职
This is your second notice of delinquency.
不会立即给钱
Should prompt payment
我们强烈要求你们采取更有力的行动
not be made, we shall be forced to take more persuasive action.
这是诗篇第37章里写的
As it is written in Psalm 37,
坏人借钱不还
"The wicked borrows but does not pay back,
好人慷慨好施
but the righteous is generous and gives."
你有没有去检查过
Have you gotten that checked out?
没事的
It-It's fine.
只是偶尔会疼
It just flares up every now and then.
我可以付钱请你去看医生
Well, I'll pay for you to see a doctor.
在我忘了之前告诉你 你妈妈
Oh, before I forget, your-your mother
想知道你周日会带什么来
wants to know what you're bringing Sunday.
我不知道我还能不能去
I'm not sure we're going to be able to make it...
毕竟杰克最近不是很好
with everything Jack has going on.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
我还想等一下再说这个问题
Well, I was, um, gonna wait and bring this up with you then,
但是我现在和你说也无妨
but I might as well tell you now.
银行的吉尔罗伊先生
I had another troubling phone call
又给我打电♥话♥了
from Mr. Gilroy at the bank.
我们只拖欠了一点
We're only a little behind.
- 只要杰克的位置 - 是的
- As soon as Jack's position at... - Yeah,
你不必为你的丈夫找借口
I don't need you to make excuses for your husband.
我们都知道你的所有积蓄都花出去了
We both know where all of your spare income has been going.
投资很快就会有回报的
And the investment's about to pay off.
是的
Right.
很快的
About to.
我想和杰克面谈一次
I would like to have a face-to-face
确保及时还上贷款
with Jack, make sure that getting caught up
这是你们的头等大事
with your mortgage is a priority.
是的
It is.
那我想听听你丈夫自己是怎么说的
Yeah, well, I would like to hear your husband say so himself.
周日可是连上帝都休息的日子
Even God rested on Sunday.
杰克肯定有时间做顿晚饭吧
Surely Jack can make time for dinner. Hmm?
看一下
Check it.
先看一下是不是符合你的规格要求
Want to make sure it meets your specifications.
差了几毫米
It's a few millimeters shy.
你自己要问的
You asked.
好点吗
Better?
- 很好 - 那就好
- It's perfect. - Good.
我们决定不能再冒险了
God knows we can't afford to take any chances.
没错
That's right.
天呐
Jesus.
下次能不能先说一声
Maybe a little warning next time, huh?
我知道这看上去不是什么了不起的玩意
I know it doesn't look it, but...
但这次确实是一次革命性的改良
this really is a revolutionary approach.
是啊
Yeah.
就像一只没有翅膀的鸟一样
Just like a bird without wings.
教授一定会留下非常深刻的印象的
I think the professor's gonna be really impressed.
你现在应该不难受了 是吧
You aren't still sore, are you?
你听见我说话了吗
Did you hear me?
难受吗
Sore?
是因为我叫停的液态燃料的提议吗
About me shutting down the liquid fuel idea.
我没往心里去
No hard feelings.
我知道你冒着很大风险做这次测试
I know you're sticking your neck out for this test.
我真的很欣赏你的态度
I really do appreciate it.
就这样
That's all right.
如果不是你这么坚持不懈我们也达不到今天的成就
We never would've gotten this far without your persistence.
循此苦旅
Ad astra...
以达天际
Per aspera.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
记得起个大早
Bright and early.
有什么可以帮你的吗
Can I help you?
我要查看一下氧气罐和甲醇罐
I need to check out some tanks of oxygen and methanol.
你是这的学生吗
Uh, are you a student here?
不 我是哈里·胡迪尼
No, I'm Harry Houdini.
在第七月的第三天
"On the third day of the seventh month",
万户命令他的仆人在他的椅子上
"Wan Hu ordered his servant to attach 52 rockets"
绑上52只火箭筒
"to his throne."
他想要去探索外太空
"He wanted to reach the beyond."
但他最终失败了
"But all his earthly pursuits had failed him."
他会直接搭乘去天堂的列车
"Now he would travel to the heavens directly."
尽管充满危险
"Though it was fraught with peril,"
但他没有退路
"he had no choice."
这是他的使命在召唤他
"His destiny was calling."
太阳晒屁♥股♥啦
Rise and shine.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表