剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
can burn stable.
但为了理解它们 你需要和理查德一起工作
But you will need to work with Richard to understand them.
看看你
Look at you--
下午时分还做着鸡尾酒
making cocktails in the middle of the afternoon.
我就知道苏珊·帕森斯不止我眼前看到的那样
I knew there was more to Susan Parsons than met the eye.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但我不是唯一一个有秘密的人
But I'm not the only one keeping secrets.
不好意思 你是指的什么秘密
Forgive me. What secrets are you referring to?
这是什么
What's this?
我知道杰克一直在去这个地方
I know Jack's been going.
去哪个地方
Going where?
那个房♥子 和厄内斯特一起
To that house, with Ernest.
问题是 他们知道他们去的是什么地方吗
Question is, do they know what they've been going to?
这是关于创立了泰勒玛教的一个人
It's about the man who started Thelema,
叫克劳利
this Crowley.
报纸将他呈现得像一个怪物
The paper makes him out to be a monster.
他们说他虐待年轻女孩
They say he's seduced young girls,
实行动物式的献祭
that he practices animal sacrifice,
- 甚至还有人♥兽♥性♥交♥ - 我知道是怎么说的
- even bestiality. - Mm, I know what it says.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
厄内斯特会说
Ernest would say
这都是克劳利的敌人在散布的谣言
it's all propaganda spread by Crowley's enemies.
那些畏惧自♥由♥的人们
People who are afraid of freedom.
你是怎么想的
What do you think?
我怎么想重要吗
Does it matter what I think?
为什么不问问你丈夫
Why not ask your husband?
因为我要先了解自己在对抗什么
Because I need to know what I'm up against first.
真♥相♥更为残忍♥
The truth is even worse.
你所见到的混乱
That mass you saw--
都还只是开始
that's just the beginning.
那个高级牧师 阿尔弗雷德 他
The high priest-- Alfred-- he...
他声称一夫一妻制是一种奴役的形式
he claims monogamy's a form of slavery,
没有人占有任何人
that no one owns anyone else.
他将夫妇分开
He separates couples,
让他们彼此交换
makes them switch with each other.
不仅仅是男人和其他女人
It's not just husbands with other wives.
还有女人和其他女人
It's... wives with wives
以及男人和其他男人
and men with men.
一次三个人 或者更多
Three at a time. More.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
你也一直在去吗
You've been going?
厄内斯特看起来没有这个就活不下去
Ernest can't seem to live without it.
而我没有他也活不下去
And I can't seem to live without him.
所以 现在你知道你要面对的是什么了
So, now that you know what you're up against,
你要去质问他吗
are you gonna confront him?
苏珊
Susan?
你们两个在做什么
Mm. What are you two doing?
就是在闲聊
Oh, just catching up,
在聊我们最近的晚上
talking about how we've been
都是怎么安排的
spending our evenings.
你 我 杰克
You, me, Jack.
- 你喝多了 - 所以呢
- You're drunk. - So?
如果我就是想喝醉呢
What if I felt like being drunk?
抱歉 苏珊 我得请你离开了
Sorry, Susan, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我就要走了
I was just going.
你告诉她什么了
What'd you tell her?
玛姬
Maggie.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我看到了你看他的眼神
I see the way you look at him.
谁
Who?
别装傻了 你知道的
Don't play dumb. You know.
你真的觉得
Or do you really expect me
我会相信你突然就这么关心火箭了吗
to believe that you suddenly care so much about rockets?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
那解释给我听啊
Then explain it to me.
阿尔佛雷德认为杰克
Alfred thinks that Jack
可能是开启我真实自我的关键
could be the key to unlocking my true self.
他觉得杰克可能是我的解放者
He thinks he might be my liberation.
从哪里解放出来
From what?
这么长的时间以来
All of this time,
我为你 为我们所做的一切
everything I've done for you, for us...
我从没要求你做过任何你不想做的事情
I never wanted you to do anything you did not want to.
我还有什么选择呢
What choice did I have?
忠实于自己
Be true to yourself!
这他妈的才是重点
That's the whole goddamn point!
如果你觉得不开心
If you're feeling unhappy...
我不能就这么离开
I can't just leave.
不知道真♥相♥之前不行
Not without knowing the truth.
厄内斯特 拜托
Ernest, please.
我们和帕森斯一家不一样
We're not like the Parsons.
我们不会
We don't...
我们不会向对方隐瞒事情
we don't hide things from each other.
求你告诉我你到底是怎么了
Just please tell me what's really going on with you.
不管你以为我是什么 我不是那样的
Whatever it is you think I am, I'm not.
理查德
Richard?
你在这儿做什么呢
What are you doing here?
刚刚知道了布拉克斯顿选出来的
Just found out that Braxton selected the project
将会递交给他在特区的长官的项目
he's gonna be submitting to his superiors in D.C.
迪尔曼教授的新原型就是其中之一
Professor Tillman's new prototype is one of them.
他们要在教授俱乐部见面
And they're all meeting at the Ath tonight
来敲定细节
to finalize the details.
如果推动器项目得到了资金
If the propeller project gets funded,
那它会需要我更多的时间
it's gonna require more of my time.
更多还是全部
More or all?
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
美苏拉姆因为你而赞助了这个项目
Mesulam sponsored this project because of you.
如果你离开了 就完蛋了
If you leave, it's over.
现在我需要关注的是我的未来
Right now I need to focus on my future.
火箭就是未来
Rockets are the future.
是弗拉特·杰·帕
It's Frater J.P.
拜托 是紧急情况
Please, it's an emergency.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
实现我的意志
To manifest my will.
别看我
Don't look at me.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
实现我的意志
To manifest my will.
关注你的意志
Focus on your intention.
解放你的思想
Free your mind.
它将会打破你
And it will break through
前进的道路上的一切阻碍
everything that stands in your way.
解放你的思想
Just free your mind.
你感觉到的障碍都是幻觉
The barriers you feel are illusory.
解放你的思想
Just free your mind
它将会打破你
and it will break through
前进的道路上的一切阻碍
everything that stands in your way.
它将会打破你前进的道路上的
It will break through everything
一切阻碍 一切阻碍
everything that stands in your way.
好
Yes. Oh!
你一个小时之后再来接我 好吗
Why don't you pick me up in an hour, all right?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
晚上好 先生们
Evening. Gentlemen.
晚上好
Evening.
妈的
Damn it.
晚上好 先生
Evening, sir.
你要去和其他人一起抽雪茄和喝白兰地吗
Will you be joining the others for cigars and brandy?
好的
Yes.
- 是的 我会的 - 非常好
- Yes, I will. - Very good.
他们已经下到酒吧间里去了
They've already retired down to the Rathskeller.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
太平洋里的那些岛屿
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表