剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
Those islands in the Pacific--
他们非常的小
they are damn tiny.
上将 如果结果保持不变 我们甚至可以
General, if the results hold, we may even squeeze out
把推动器的效率再额外增加百分之四
an extra four percent in propeller efficiency.
整整百分之四吗
A whole four percent?
我还以为军方来学校是为了
I thought the military was on campus
寻找一些尖端的科技的
to find cutting-edge technology.
百分之四听起来就很普通了
Four percent sounds a little tame.
很抱歉打扰到你们了 上将
I'm sorry for the intrusion, General.
杰克·帕森斯 加州理工学院火箭研发团队的
Jack Parsons, from the GALCIT Rocketry Group.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
冯·布劳恩的崇拜者
Ah, the admirers of von Braun.
在那之后我们的交情可深了
Oh, we've come a long way since then.
- 杰克 这 - 如果我说错了请纠正我
- Jack, this is, uh... - Correct me if I'm wrong,
教授 但推进器不是有一个速度上限吗
Professor, but there's an upward limit to propeller speed?
大概500英里每小时吗
Around 500 miles per hour?
我们是不会在这儿听这个假行家夸夸其谈的
We're not gonna stand here and listen to this charlatan.
这是真的吗 约翰
Is that right, John?
是的
Well, yes.
理论上是的 但
Technically. But...
有趣的是
Funny thing is,
就几天前 我们研究出了一个
just the other day, we had a rocket reach
排气速度达到每小时5000英里的火箭
5,000 miles per hour in exhaust velocity,
我们录了一段视频来证明
and we have the footage to prove it.
够了 找人把他请出去
That's it. Find someone to show him the door.
你和我们说冯·布劳恩正在努力尝试从柏林
You were telling us that von Braun is trying to hit London
发射火箭击中伦敦
with rockets from Berlin.
我们的目标更加 更加的遥远
Well, we're aiming much, much further.
到哪儿呢
Where to?
月球
The moon.
登月不仅仅是科学的必然
Going to the moon is not just a scientific inevitability.
更是一种战略需要
It's a strategic necessity.
别管欧洲了
Forget about Europe.
天空上面的才是未来战争的前线
Up there is the front of the future.
而第一个在它表面插上国旗的国家
And the first nation to plant their flag on its surface
将是世界上最伟大的超级大国
will be the greatest superpower the world has ever seen.
你是希望那国旗上是纳粹的十字
Now, do you want that flag to have a swastika,
还是星条旗
or the stars and stripes?
菲利普 你要阻止他吗
Filip, are you gonna put a stop to this?
美苏拉姆教授帮助我们证明了
Professor Mesulam is the one who helped us
这个的可能性
prove it was possible.
这些方程表明 我的固体燃料火箭
These equations show that my solid-fuel rockets
可以燃烧稳定 即使我们最终达到了逃逸速度
can burn stable even as we strive to reach escape velocity.
固体燃料
Solid fuel?
没错
That's what I said.
你该走了 先生
Time to go, sir.
你是自己走 还是要我报♥警♥
Are you leaving, or do I need to call the police?
不用了
No need.
我该干的已经做完了
My work here is done.
记住 上将 未来战争的前线
Remember, General, the front of the future.
我的团队已经开始打这场仗了
My team is already fighting that war.
我会好好享受这个的
I'm gonna enjoy this.
多诺万 是你妻子
Donovan, it's your wife.
她问你 你什么时候回家
She's asking when you'll be coming home.
告诉她马上了
Tell her soon.
这全
* It all
取决于你
* Depends on you
我可以在人群中孤独一人
* I can be lonely out in a crowd
我可以谦虚 我可以骄傲
* I can be humble, I can be proud
这全取决于你
* It all depends on you
我可以省钱 也可以花钱
* I can save money, or spend it
我可以生存 也可以死亡
* Go right on living, or end it
我做的事情
* You're to blame, honey
都怪你 宝贝
* For what I do
我知道我可以是乞丐
* I know that I can be beggar
也可以是国王
* I can be king
我可以成为任何古老的东西
* I can be almost any old thing
这全取决于
* It all depends
你
* On you...
你确定你来对地方了嘛
You sure you're in the right place?
好吧
All right.
我的左鞋在右脚上
* My left shoe's on my right foot
我的右鞋在左脚上
* My right shoe's on my left
听我说 米米
* Oh, listen to me Mimi
我失去了理智
* Of reason I'm bereft
我裤子上的扣子
* The buttons of my trousers
其实是我的背心上的
* Are buttoned to my vest
听我说 米米
* Oh, listen to me Mimi
你要什么 先生
What'll you have, sir? Am I the guy
黑麦 什么都不放
Rye. Straight.
没问题
You got it.
慢慢享用
Enjoy.
所以我站在这 你会害羞吗
So you're gonna be shy now that I'm standing here?
你知道盯着别人看很不礼貌
You know it's not polite to stare.
不好意思 我把你当成别人了
I'm sorry, I-I thought you were someone else.
当然了
I'm sure you did.
在这
In here...
大家都在找别人
everybody's looking for someone else.
苏珊
Susan
请开门 我可以解释
Please open the door. I can explain.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我是为了我们才这样
I did this for us.
为了这一切
To make it all happen.
对不起 苏珊
I'm sorry, Susan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他以为她已经说好了
He thought she was getting a deal.
自♥由♥ 支持 外加他还会做饭
Freedom, support, plus, he did the cooking.
所以之后怎么样了
So then what happened?
说出了那句恐怖宣言 “我想要孩子”
The dreaded proclamation. "I want to have kids."
不要刻意回避话题
No avoiding the elephant in the living room.
我不是想落井下石
Not that I'm one to say I told you so,
但我确实早就劝诫过他
but I told him so.
怎么回事
What's going on?
表现正常点
Act normal.
正常
Normal?
晚上好 绅士们
Good evening, gents.
这里真是安静的可怕
It's awfully quiet in here.
所有人都不要动
Everybody stay put.
我们收到了一些抱怨
We've been getting some complaints.
我们来这里只是想确保
We're here just to make sure everything
大家不会出岔子
is on the straight and narrow.
你不会是多萝西的朋友吧
Wouldn't happen to be a friend of Dorothy's, now would you?
之前没见过你
Haven't seen you here before.
换句话说
You, on the other hand...
你应该避开
You should steer clear.
这个人可是个真正的变♥态♥
This one's a real pervert.
你看起来不像我平常在这里抓到的人
You don't look like the guys I normally catch in here.
我看起来像什么人
What kind of guy I look like?
如果我在街上遇到你
Only, if I saw you on the street,
绝对不会把你当成同性恋
I'd never take you for a queer.
你是这么看我的吗
Is that what I am?
因为你确实来这里了啊 不是吗
Well, you're here, aren't you?
你应该是在这找人给你做口♥活♥吧
You must be looking to get your pole smoked.
还是你是另一种
Or are you the other kind--
还是你就是给别人口的那个
the kind who likes to do the smoking?
哦
Oh!
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
放开他 打死他 起来
Get off him! Beat the crap... Get up!
你死定了 抓住这个贱♥人♥
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表