剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
I can always spot a greenhorn.
要我说的话 这飞机就是个违背自然的事
If you ask me, this whole enterprise is unnatural.
在这种锡皮棺材里被拉着跑
Were thumbing our noses at the Almighty himself.
或许正被神轻蔑的指鼻子骂呢
Hurtling through the sky in tin coffins.
这就是黑魔法了
Black magics what it is.
其实这其中没有什么法术的事
Actually, theres nothing magical about it.
这种抬起是由推进器造成的 它给了一个向前的方向
A propeller creates lift, in a forward direction--
我们称之为推力
we call this thrust.
通过气流的旋转运动
The rotary motion through the air
在桨叶前后的表面
creates a difference in pressure between the front and back
创造出不同压力
surfaces of the blades and...
我以为第一次会害怕
I thought I was scared my first time!
孩子 他们会通过你裤子
Son, theyre gonna identify your body
找到你的尸体的
by the shit in your britches!
普韦布洛药物公♥司♥ 请帮我接通索格斯
Hi, uh, Pueblo Powder Company, Saugus, please?
嗨 我是苏珊·帕森斯
Hi. This is Susan Parsons.
我有事找我丈夫 杰克·帕森斯
I need to speak to my husband, Jack Parsons.
是要紧的事
Its an emergency.
我知道了
I see.
呃 是的
Uh, um, yes.
他妈妈病重了
Uh, his mother is-is quite ill.
希望他能抽空去医院看一下
Its... its possible he went to the hospital to see her.
是的 我也是
Yes, uh, so am I.
他应该打来跟你说一声的
He shouldve called to inform you.
请不要拒绝他
Please dont hold it against him,
她真的病得很严重
she really is quite sick.
进来吧
Come in.
怎么了
What is it?
你看起来简直太糟糕了
Well, you look as if youve seen the devil himself.
是杰克
Its Jack.
他又做什么了
Whats he done now?
苏珊
Susan?
他工作的时候受伤了
Hes hurt himself at work.
我要去接他
I need to go collect him.
那你刚刚为什么不说
Well, why didnt you just say so?
我还担心是什么大事呢
You had me worried it was something far worse.
想去就去吧
Go, if you must.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
厄内斯特
Ernest?
厄内斯特
Ernest?!
厄内斯特
Ernest?!
厄内斯特
Ernest?!
厄内斯特
Ernest?!
杰克·帕森斯
Jack Parsons!
来 兄弟 跟我一起接受洗礼
Come, brother,be baptized with me!
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
给我系扣
Button me up?
我想问你是不是也感受到了 但是我不需要要问
Id ask if you felt it too,but I dont have to ask.
简直难以置信
Its remarkable.
我敢说你比以前
I dare say theres a potency in you now
更有权势了
that wasnt there before.
是啊
There is.
你是不是跟JP牧师的科学家朋友们之间
I take it youre making progress
有进展了
with Frater J.P.s scientist friend?
你知道被宠爱的感觉是怎样的 对吧
You know what it is to be adored, dont you?
是什么感觉
How it feels.
特别是你应该知道
You of all people must know.
爱是我们意志的核心伴侣
Love is the essential companion to our will...
不 不是爱
No, not love.
我说的不是爱
Im not talking about love.
我说的是
Im talking about...
崇拜
worship.
看着别人的眼睛 看到了他们的
To look in the eyes of another and see their...
恐惧 不是吗
its fear, isnt it?
玛丽索尔
Marisol...
在你亲眼看到之前 你是无法理解你的力量的
You dont know your power until you see it reflected.
不要被那光亮误导
Do not be misled by this illumination.
自♥由♥自在的去追寻你的意志
Pursue your will unfettered.
帮助你的朋友发现他的
Help our friend discover his.
但是不要干预别人的意志
But do not interfere with the will of another.
正如我们的大♥师♥提醒我们的一样
As our Master reminds us,
碰撞是宇宙中唯一的犯罪
collision is the only crime in the cosmos.
你又在传教了
Youre preaching again.
我是让你小心点
I am telling you to be careful.
为什么 谁跟我在一起小心过
Why? Who was ever careful with me?
- 麦格斯 - 我忙着呢
- Magus...- I am in session.
你最好现在来
Youd better come now.
- 女士 请你淡定 - 你别碰我
- Maam, please calm down. - Dont you dare touch me.
- 拜托 - 我丈夫呢
- Please. - Wheres my husband?
杰克
Jack! Jack!
我想要阻止她 但是她从我身边撞过
I tried to stop her, but she pushed right past me.
他呢 杰克呢
Where is he? Wheres Jack?
我向你保证 帕森斯夫人 杰克不在这儿
I assure you, Mrs. Parsons, Jack isnt here.
你省省吧
You can save your assurances for these lemmings.
这些老鼠 爬进别人的家
These rats, crawling into peoples homes,
毒害 挑拨丈夫和妻子
poisoning husbands and wives against each other.
你们能不能先下去
Would you excuse us?
帕森斯夫人和我要单独待会儿
Mrs. Parsons and I require some privacy.
我不怕你
Im not afraid of you.
很明显
Clearly.
我来是为了我的丈夫
I came here for my husband.
我不是告诉你 他不在这儿
I told you, he isnt here.
我不相信你
I dont believe you.
没他我不走
Im not leaving without him.
你确定是因为他你才来的吗
Are you certain hes the reason youre here?
杰克
Jack!
你很痛苦吗 苏珊
Are you in pain, Susan?
我不痛苦 我很闹心
No, Im not in pain. Im upset.
我要报♥警♥ 你要是敢
And Im going to call the police this instant if you dont...
别碰我
What-- dont touch me.
放手
Dont-- let go.
好点了吗
Here, yes?
我说了放手
I said let me go.
海洋不在乎你是谁
The ocean doesnt care who you are.
它会让你失望
It just holds you down.
告诉你你有多么的渺小
Shows you how meaningless you are.
我现在看清了
My eyes are open now.
我们无法掌管命运 命运主宰我们
We dont spin the wheel. The wheel spins us.
任何人不是对你这么说的都是在卖♥♥你东西
Anybody tells you different is selling something.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你真的觉得伟大的麦格斯的伎俩
You really think the Grand Maguss hocus pocus
真的会让你的愿望成真吗
is gonna make all your wishes come true?
我的呢
Well, wheres mine?
让我♥干♥的事我都干了
I did everything that was asked of me.
我的心之所向
Wheres my hearts desire?
我的命运 我的意志呢
My destiny, my will?
看着我
Look at me.
看着
Look.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到了想自己老婆的人
I see a man who misses his wife.
你看到了一个傻瓜
You see a fool.
我也是
And I see one, too.
都会过去的
Thisll pass.
好吗
All right?
你会重整旗鼓的
Youll get back on your feet.
你的道路在等你
Your path is waiting for you.
理查德能够上天
Richard got to fly up there.
在云端之上
Above the clouds.
比我更加接近星辰
Closer to the stars than Ive ever been.
上飞机的本来是我
And it should have been me on that plane.
但是我跟你说
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表