剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
我敲门来着 没人应答
I tried knocking. Nobody answered.
所以你就直接进来了
So you just came in?
我后院的橘子树长疯了
Orange tree in my backyard is going bananas.
橘子多的都不知道怎么办好了
Anyway, I got more than I know what to do with,
所以我想着我过来 给你挤点果汁喝
so thought I'd come over, make you some fresh-pressed juice.
我得找到压果汁的
Got to find a juicer.
杰克一会儿就回家了
Jack will be home any minute.
别担心
Don't worry.
大家都有的喝
There's plenty for everybody.
找到了
Ooh, got you.
我还以为嫁给天天跟
You know, for someone who's married
危险化学品打交道的人
to a man who handles dangerous chemicals all day,
我以为你的脸皮会更厚点呢
I thought you'd have a thicker skin.
坐下来
Come on. Sit down.
别拘束
Make yourself comfortable.
你介意我问你个私人问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
你和杰克的婚姻幸福吗
Are you and Jack happy?
你幸福吗
Are you?
当然啦
Of course.
他经常不在家
It's just, he's out of the house a lot,
谁知道他去干嘛了
and he could be up to anything and you'd never know.
我知道他去干嘛了
I know exactly what he's doing.
我想这东西正着反着说都可以
Well, I guess it cuts both ways.
他也不知道
You could be up to anything
你会干出什么事来
while he's out and he'd never know.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't... I don't know what you're implying,
但是杰克和我之间没有秘密
but Jack and I tell each other everything.
当然啦
Of course you do.
婚姻的谎言
The lie of marriage.
你以为你了解某人 但是有些事情
You think you know somebody, but there are some things
你永远无法真正知道
that you can never truly know.
你说这干嘛
Why are you doing this?
我就是好奇
Oh, I'm just curious.
你懂得 有人读书
You know, some people read books, and...
而我会读人心
I read people.
就在密苏里州克雷夫科尔外面农场
...on a farm just outside Creve Coeur, Missouri.
我不会说法语
Now, I don't speak French,
但是我觉得好像是死了心的意思
but supposedly that means brokenhearted.
那里没人开心
No one's happy there.
思想狭隘的人们
Small-minded people
活的也十分狭隘
living small-minded lives.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我来撩你老婆来了
Just getting better acquainted with your lovely wife here.
滚
Get out.
你说啥
Excuse me?
我说了滚
I said get out.
你不能随便进人家家
You can't just come into a man's home.
你只去人家让你去的地方吗
Do you only go places where you're allowed?
五十步笑百步啊
A bit of the pot calling the kettle black.
我就是来送温暖来了 杰克
I'm just trying to share my bounty, Jack.
我喜欢分享东西
I like to share things.
让我问问你
Let me ask you something.
你小的时候想要召唤恶魔
When you were a boy and tried to summon the devil,
你有没有想过魔鬼真来了你咋办
you ever wonder what you'd have done if he'd actually shown up?
我们认为他加入了城里随处可见的
We think he's part of one of those fringe religious groups
极端狂热宗教分子组织
that are popping up all over the city.
他把这个塞进了我们的门缝
He stuck this to our door.
你觉得93是啥意思
What do you think the "93" means?
还会有第93个吗
That we're gonna be the 93rd?
第93个
93rd...?
受害者还是什么的
Victim, or something?
我觉得这个人要是杀了92个人
Pretty sure if this guy had 92 other victims,
我们会有所耳闻的
we'd know about it.
那是自然
Yes. Of course.
他和你独处的时候对你动手动脚了吗
He try something when he was alone with you?
没
Uh, no. Not exactly.
但是他倒是在恐吓我
He was acting menacing enough though.
问了很多奇怪的问题
Asking all these strange questions.
但是你家东西他什么也没拿走嘛
But he didn't take nothin'?
我觉得没有
Not that we're aware of, no.
你要怎么办
What are you going to do?
疯子多了
Lot of kooks out there.
要是全抓起来
If we arrested every one,
大坏蛋关哪
no space left for the actual criminals.
她要是再威胁我们呢
But what if he threatens us again?
就像我爸经常说的
Well, like my pop always said,
若想不被狗咬
"Best way to stop a bully
就得咬狗
is to bully him back."
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him?
啥
What?
关于我的梦想
About my dream?
你觉得我会告诉那疯子任何事情吗
You think I'd tell that lunatic anything?
我回来之前他在这儿呆多久了
How long was he in here before you came in?
不知道
I have no idea.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
他肯定是这么知道的
That must be how he knew!
知道什么
Knew what?
杰克 你要怎么办
Jack, what are you going to do?
你好啊邻居
Howdy, neighbor.
拿刀指着你怎么样
How do you like having a fucking knife pointed at you?
我面对过更糟的
I've faced worse.
你在找什么
What're you looking for?
怎么了啊 你不喜欢别人翻你的
What's the matter? You don't like people
东西吗
going through your shit?
很吸引人的读物啊
Fascinating read.
很可惜的是你和作者相差甚远
Too bad you're nothing like the man who wrote it.
就是我写的
I am the man who wrote it.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
作者知道他是谁和他想要什么
The boy who wrote that knew who he was and what he wanted.
他想要创造奇迹
He wanted to perform magic,
骑上彗星 召唤魔鬼
ride a comet, conjure the devil.
你早上穿着三件套西装出门
The man in front of me leaves in a three-piece
晚上回来穿着缝着自己的名字的
in the morning, gets back at night
晚礼服
in a goddamn monkey suit with his name stitched in it.
这么多的制♥服♥ 却不知道自己是谁
All these different costumes. No fucking idea who he is.
你自己知道你在说什么吗
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
继续努力
Keep trying to work so hard
建立唯一能实现你自己价值的幻觉中吧
to keep up the illusion that you matter,
但是知道你并不重要
but you know you don't.
你明天死了
You know that if you died tomorrow,
地球照样转
the world would just go on spinning.
我知道这一点是因为我曾经就是这样的
I know, 'cause I used to be the same.
然后我找到了不同的方式
Then I found a different way.
我留下的条不是威胁你
The note I left was not a threat.
而是个邀请函
It was an invitation.
什么的邀请函
To what?
一个你能成为你一直想
A place where you can be the man
成为的人的地方
you always dreamed of being.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
我刚踏进加州理工大学
I just got my foot in the door at Caltech.
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
那样古板的地方永远不会理解像你这样的男人
Stodgy place like that'll never appreciate a man like you.
你所知道的事情都是在车♥库♥学会的
Everything you know, you learned in your garage.
- 所以呢 - 他们会尽全力
- So what? - They're gonna do everything in their power
让你感觉你不属于这里 如果还没这么做
to make you feel like you don't belong, if they haven't already.
你别对我传教了 我不感兴趣
You can stop proselytizing. I'm not interested.
真的吗 还是你胆小了
Really? Or are you just chicken?
再说一句
Call me that one more time.
怎么了 你还要报♥警♥吗
Or what? You're gonna call the police on me again?
你还要在那里工作多久啊
How much longer do you need to keep working there?
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表