剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
结果他们还是说我是局外人
And they still called me an interloper.
你从一开始就是对的
You called it right from the beginning.
不知道怎么的
Somehow...
你知道他们永远不会接受我
you knew that they would never accept me.
你要是只想找个人发泄下情绪
If you just wanted a shoulder to cry on,
你本可以回家找苏珊的
you could've gone home to Susan.
不行
No way.
我无法面对她
I can't face her.
- 我没有掀起任何风浪 - 正如她所说的那样
- I didn't make any waves.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
坐下
No. Hey, come on. Sit down.
再来一杯
Let's get another one, please.
就来
Coming up.
你知道我走之前她说的什么吗
You know what she said to me before I left?
我看上去像她的白马王子
That I looked like the man of her dreams.
我现在又是什么
What am I now?
醉鬼
Drunk.
还不够醉
not drunk enough. Huh?
我得走了
You know, I-I got to go.
我跟玛姬说我就喝杯啤酒
I told Maggie I was just having a beer, so...
拜托 这可是万圣节 魔鬼之夜
It's the devil's night.
我们一醉方休 来嘛
Let's let off some steam. Come on.
抱歉 来不了
I'm sorry. I can't.
因为你老婆不让吗
Because your wife won't let you?
比这复杂多了
It's more complicated than that.
是嘛 有什么复杂的
Oh, yeah? What's so complicated about it?
我的邻居就不在乎 他都没有老婆 至少没有穿裤子的
at least not one that wore the pants.
真的
Literally.
你知道吗 你想我许下了美好的诺言 但是实际上你和我们一样废
but you're just as fucking
你想出去试试吗
You want to go out?
那咱们就出去
Let's go out.
别想太多
Try not to think too much
布雷特内先生 等下
Herr Breitner, a moment, please.
这些是我一直在跟你说的年轻人
These are the young men, uh, we have been telling you about.
先锋火箭学的团队 对吧
Ah, the pioneering rocketry team, is it?
很高兴见到你
The honor is all ours,
布雷特内先生
Herr Breitner.
我们不仅仅在你的论文上阅读你的研究
We have been following your work not just through your papers
也和
but in correspondence
冯·布劳恩先生本人有过书信联络
with Herr von Braun himself.
你亲自给冯先生写信了吗
是的
yes.
我从小的时候
Um, I've-I've sought his a-advice
就特别喜欢他的那个设备
ever since I was a boy--
实际上是十几岁的时候
well, well, teenager, really.
事实上 我们的原型机
In-in fact, our prototype, um,
大量借鉴了你和冯·布劳恩的
borrows heavily from the liquid propellant tests
火箭引擎液体燃料测试
that you did with Von Braun.
希望你的原型机比你
Well, let's hope this prototype of yours is more impressive
对于笔友的选择要好
than your choice of pen friends.
我也这么想
Yes. I-I-I hope so, too.
但是比上你在
Though, compared to your work that you did
柏林自治区的研究 这什么也不是
at the Hochschule Berlin, it's peanuts.
我是说 确实是有点前途的
I mean, there is promise.
但是这真的是得让教授来决定 我们还没做呢
but that-that's really for
你还没做好啊
You haven't built it?
我听说你们的进展要比这快多了啊
I was led to believe that
小伙子们谦虚了
The boy is being modest.
事实上 火箭学团队的
The fact is, the rocketry team
原型机刚刚被批准了
just had their prototype approved.
先失陪一下 我们要去
Now, if you'll excuse us, we have a reception
总统家参加欢迎仪式
at the president's house to attend.
走吧
Come.
失陪下
Excuse me.
看上去为了保面子
It appears, in order to save face,
你们得去建造一个火箭
you get to build yourself a rocket.
在我记下笔记的时候
As I set down these notes on paper,
我可能是最后一个活着的人的这个念头 让我辗转反侧
I'm obsessed by the thought that I may be the last living man...
距离上次看表只有五分钟 你要是觉得无聊 我们可以换个游戏
If you're bored, we can play a different game.
没事 这个游戏就挺好
No, this game's fine.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
拿点焦糖吧
Here. Some caramels.
拜托
BHey. Come on!
嘿 你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
你们这帮混球
Come on!le shits!
你都没给他收买♥♥你的机会
You didn't even give her a chance to pay you off!
看到没 这就是为什么要拿水管随时准备着
You see, this is why
这比糖便宜而且还更有效率
It's cheaper than candy and more effective.
别喷到你了
Here. Get out of harm's way.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Don't mention it.
万圣节真的能够引出人们心中恶的一面
Halloween sure brings out the worst in people.
尤其是这一片 抱歉 不该跟刚搬过来的人这么说
Especially in this neighborhood.
事实上真的没那么糟
It's really not that bad.
是啊
Well, it can't be.
毕竟你就住在这儿
You all live here.
我觉得厄内斯特跟像杰克一样的人成为朋友这样
that Ernest is becoming friends with a man like Jack.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
杰克跟他交往的人相比
Well, Jack is a lot more, um, upstanding
他算是十分正直的一个
than most of the guys he socializes with.
不过他选择这么个晚上出去喝酒还真是有意思
Although they've picked a hell of a night to go out drinking.
他不可能跟杰克在一起啊
But he... he can't be with my Jack.
杰克今天在大学有个重要的活动
Jack's got an important event at the university.
额
Oh. Well...
应该没事吧
I wouldn't worry.
要是有人在撒谎的话 那肯定就是我家的厄内斯特
If anybody was lying, it would be my Ernest.
当然啦 他说那不叫撒谎
Of course, he doesn't call it lying.
他将其称为活在自己的实话中
He calls it living his own truth.
这样应该行了吧
Well, that just about does it.
不脏了吧
I don't see any mess left. Do you?
要是再有人想找事 就用水管招呼着
If anyone tries any more
帕蒂
Patty?
帕蒂
Patty!
你让他上你的吗
Did you put them up to this?
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
这么问的人应该是我
What is wrong with you
你是不是想来这里
Is this what you had in mind?
杰克
Jack?
他没和你在一起吗
Jack's not with you?
我还以为他在家呢
Oh, I just assumed that he would be here.
他又出去了吗
Did he go out again?
他一直没回来 理查德
He never came home, Richard.
说是跟你在一起
He was meant to be with you.
- 在你发火前 - 到底怎么回事
- before you get cross - What happened? cross, um...
请听我说 苏珊 出了点意外 杰克被拒了 结果发现是学校那边的问题
Turned out to be a Caltech-only event.
那请他过去的意义在哪呢
They invited him only to turn him away?
为什么
Why? It's so awful.
不知道
I don't know.
或许是政♥治♥原因
Politics?
我没法和他一起走
I couldn't leave with him.You understand
我留在那里有更重要的事
It was important that I be there.
当然了
I'm sure.
抱歉 我也不知道他后来去哪了
I'm sorry. I-I don't know where he went after.
没关系 我大概知道他在什么地方了
It's okay. I think I might.
谢谢你来看我 理查德
Thank you for stopping by, Richard.
我希望我没有造成困扰
I-I really hope that i haven't cause the problem with
但杰克在那里的日子过得很不舒心
Jack has had a really tough time up there.
嘿 走了 理查德
Hey. Come on, Richard.
酒吧要关了
Bars are closing.
记得告诉他我来
Hey, um, tell him that I-I stopped by
跟他说了好消息 那会让他好受一些
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表