剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
Good. You're purging.
是我 杰克
It's me, Jack.
- 别再靠近我了 - 杰克
- Don't come any closer. - Jack...
不 不 离我远点
No. No. Stay away!
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack!
离巴比伦还有多远
How many miles to Babylon?
一辈子
Three score and ten.
我能打着烛光到那里吗
Can I get there by candlelight?
可以 返程也够了
Yes, and back again.
这
This...
是个可怕的噩梦
is the great horror,
孤独
loneliness.
就像蝎子在蜇咬自己
It is like the scorpion striking itself.
你看到我的元素了吗
Have you seen my elemental?
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, friend.
你成功了
You made it.
你是谁
Who are you?
给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是杰克·M·帕尔森
You're Jack M. Parsons.
M代表的是奇迹
The M stands for Marvel.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
因为我也是这个名字
Because it's my name, too.
爸爸
Dad?
捡回来
Fetch, boy!
你去哪了
Where have you been?
就在这 等着
Up here, waiting.
等什么
For what?
你啊
For you.
你是说你过去20年都在月亮上
Are you saying you've spent the last 20 years
等我吗
waiting for me on the Moon?
也不是全部的时间
Well, not the entire time.
中间去参过军
Did some soldiering for a while.
一直在赶墨西哥人回去
Spent years chasing Pancho Villa back to Mexico.
然后我就来这了
Then I made my way up here.
你肯定知道我下了多大功夫
Took a while, as you can imagine.
我知道你肯定是在做什么了不起的事
I knew you must have been doing incredible things.
有其父必有其子
Like father like son.
但你怎么来这的
But how'd you get up here?
这段故事很精彩
That's the best part.
来 我展示给你
Come on, I'll show you.
90.
91, 92...
93...
你
You.
你竟然管自己叫大魔术师
Ha! You call yourself the Grand Magus?
如果你真那么牛逼
If you're so fucking grand,
那把你手拿出来 像个男人一样打一架
put your hands down, fight like a man.
我说了拿出来
Down, I said!
你才不是魔术师
You're no mage!
就是个獐头鼠目的骗子
You're a rat-faced liar!
我和麦琪一直在想办法 你赶紧
Me and Maggie was working things out and you had to go
想办法让我灵光乍现
and put those fucking ideas in my head!
靠
Shit!
妈的
Goddamn it!
是吗
Yeah?
真的吗
You mean it?
那我也对你说声抱歉
Well, I'm sorry, too.
能在这在碰见你真好
I'm really glad I ran into you.
我一直有事想问你
There's something I've been wanting to ask.
有打火机吗 儿子
You got a light, son?
有
Yeah.
一直想知道事情进展的如何了
I'd wondered where that got to.
知道它还在懂行的人手里我就很欣慰了
Glad to know it's been in good hands all these years.
上面没有氧气 点不着火
There's no oxygen up here to feed the flame.
你刚刚说什么
Now, what were you saying?
你有事想问我
Ah. You wanted to ask me something.
说吧
Spit it out.
我一直在做某种梦
I've been having this dream.
但现在我觉得那可能根本不是梦
Now I'm starting to think maybe it wasn't a dream at all.
我当时差不多六岁
I was about six.
我们一起熬夜玩游戏
And you and me stayed up, playing a game.
“多久才到巴比伦” 还记得吗
"How many miles to Babylon," remember?
不记得
No.
我一直想召唤恶魔
I was trying to summon the Devil.
是吗
Well, is that so?
你召唤了吗
Did you?
你真的不记得了吗
You really don't remember?
对 不好意思
I don't. I'm sorry.
你肯定记得 我当时在地板上
You must. I was on the floor,
你带着一个恶魔的面具走进来
and you came into the room wearing a devil's mask.
把我给吓个半死
You scared me half to death.
真的是我吗
I don't think so.
肯定是你
It had to have been you.
杰克 我可能是个混♥蛋♥
Jack, I may be a son of a bitch,
但我应该不会是恶魔
but I'll be damned if I was ever the Devil.
你没看出来吗
Don't you see?
那是你
It was you.
你就是奇迹 像我一样
You're a Marvel, just like me.
如果你可以召唤魔鬼
And you could summon the Devil
那你肯定也可以征服月球
sure as you could conquer the Moon.
走吧 我们马上就到了
Now come on, we're almost there.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
有人吗
Hello?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
杰克
Jack!
这是你做的
You did this.
你
You.
出来
Get out!
我一直在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
你在找我
You've been looking for me?
我想通了 欧内斯特
I broke through, Ernest.
就像你说的 没有界限
Just like you said: no bounds.
我看见了
I saw it all, everything.
我还画了下来 这样就不会忘了
I drew it, so I wouldn't forget.
看
Look.
那是谁
Who's that?
这无所谓
That's not important.
这才是重要的事
This is what's important.
这就是未来
This is the future.
我要打造的未来
The future that I'm gonna build.
你是对的
You were right.
剥掉没必要的外衣 看清自己的内心
Strip away all that we aren't, and we see what we are.
是我忽略了眼前的事
I'd begun to lose sight.
谢谢你 这是我收到的最好的礼物
Thank you, it's the best gift anyone's ever given me.
杰克和欧内斯特去哪了
Where's Jack and Ernest?
估计是出去找月光花了吧
Probably out looking for that damn moonflower.
为什么不叫醒我们
Why didn't they wake us?
你的脚不是受伤了吗
You said your feet were hurting.
你当时也醒了
You could've gone.
你算说到点上了
I think that was the point.
他们不想让我们去
They didn't want either one of us to come.
为什么
Why?
你真的一点都不担心吗
You're really not worried?
欧内斯特一直都是这样
Ernest has always been like this.
一刻也不会停留
Restless, and...
变化无常的吗
Capricious?
是的
Well, yes.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表