剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
You're dead! Hold that son of a bitch.
你死定了 给我起来
You're dead! Get up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
滚出去 别挡道
Get out of here! Get out of the way!
多诺万 欧内斯特
Donovan, Ernest.
袭击警员 公众嚣张
Assaulting an officer, public perversion,
男奸未遂
attempted sodomy.
转到右边
Turn to the right.
左手拇指
Left thumb.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
如果我娶了你这样的女人
If I were married to a woman like you,
你绝对不会在这种地方找看到我
no way you'd find me in a place like that.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why I...
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
你不用解释
You don't have to say anything.
你记得奥马哈那个小餐厅吗
You remember that little diner in Omaha?
在奥芬剧院旁边
Right by the Orpheum.
他们做的肉丁超好吃
They did the best hash.
我觉得他们放了
I think they used...
教授
Professor?
来 理查德
Come in, Richard.
你的秘书说你要见我
Your secretary said that you needed to see me.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
你的搭档昨天成了不速之客
Your partner made unexpected visit last night.
在你说下去之前 我明确的告诉他
Before you say anything, I explicitly told him...
我不是来怪你的
I didn't ask you here to assign blame.
我可以说也参与了
God knows I played part, uh,
因为我给了他这些方程式
Well, by giving him these equations.
或许我还是不要再做这个项目比较好
maybe it's best I'm leaving the project.
我们做朋友比当同事更合得来
We work better as friends than colleagues.
你要学会两者兼得
You will have to learn to be both.
帕森斯违背了很多规则
Mr. Parsons broke many rules.
但他这么做
But in so doing,
也是为了燃气将军的兴趣
he managed to spark the general's interest.
什么兴趣 去月球的兴趣吗
What, in going to the moon?
将军对看见未来不感兴趣
The general is not interested in "front of the future."
军队只关心
The military cares about
他们现在可以利用的东西
what they can use now.
布拉克斯顿将军认为
General Braxton believes, uh,
或许将来会有这些
there may be a military application
固态燃料火箭方面的军事应用
for these solid-fuel rockets.
有人正在考虑给我们投资吗
We're being considered for funding?
是的
Yes.
推进器小组怎么样了
What about the propeller team?
火箭项目现在是首要任务
The rocketry project now takes priority.
将军已经提出了做演示的要求
The general has requested a presentation
会在他陆军航♥空♥团的委员会到达
be given before his committee at Army Air Corps
华盛顿之前做
in Washington, D.C.
他建议你来做
He suggested you be the one to make it.
呃 不要
Uh, no.
不 先生 我不行
No, no, sir, I-I couldn't.
做演示的人应该是杰克
Jack's the one that-that should present this.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
帕森斯先生拒绝
Mr. Parsons refusing
牺牲自己的梦想来做这个
to give up his dream is what made this possible.
但战争即将打响
But with war coming...
没有时间做这种事了
there's no time for such things.
麦琪
Maggie?
别担心
Don't worry,
这件事和你没关系
this had nothing to do with you.
老实说 反而是种解脱
It's a relief, to be honest.
至少我现在知道了实情
At least now I know the truth.
我从来没有过机会
I never stood a chance.
反对他们吗
Against them?
不 不
No, no, that's...
我不是那个意思
that's not what I meant.
听着 他的研究还没到
Listen, he's not in so deep
不能走回头路的那一步
that he can't be pulled back out.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
苏珊
Susan?
天呐 杰克
No, Jack.
我来这和找你聊聊 苏西说
I came here to talk, and Susie told me
你应该会在外面
that you'd be out here.
你们之间发生了什么
What's going on with you two?
什么都没有
Nothing.
家家都有的婚姻问题
Just the usual marital woes.
你没老婆 你不会懂的
You don't have a wife. You wouldn't understand.
我想可能是这么回事吧
No, I suppose I wouldn't.
你想跟我说什么
What did you want to talk to me about?
美苏拉姆告诉我你要在雅典娜酒店
Well, Mesulam told me that you made quite a show
为众人做展示
at the Athenaeum.
天呐 理查德 如果你是来谴责我的
Jesus, Richard, if you're just here to scold me...
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
不管你信不信 布拉克斯顿想在
Believe it or not, Braxton wants to hear
华盛顿了解固态燃料火箭的详细提议
a full proposal on solid-fuel rockets in Washington.
你是说这奏效了吗
You mean it worked?
奏效了吗
It worked?
这次 我可不想在雅典娜
This time, but I wouldn't make a habit
也养成这种不请自来的习惯
of gate-crashing the Athenaeum.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
我做成了
I did this.
我一定要把这变成现实
I willed this into existence.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
重要的是我们要去华盛顿了
All that matters is that we're gonna go to D.C.
耶
Yeah.
神 秘 天 使
第一季 第七集
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表