剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
什么 你之前飞过吗
What, that you'd flown one before?
不 那会失去很多乐趣
No, that would've taken some of the fun out of it.
你还好吗
You gonna be all right?
也许我们该一直飞在天上
Maybe we shouldve just kept on flying.
那最后会燃料耗尽 坠毁到地上
Would've run out of gas and crash-landed eventually.
无论如何 我们飞过了
We did, anyway.
怎么了
What happened?
快说出来
Come on, spit it out.
他们认可了吗
Did they bite or didnt they?
是的 从某种意义上说
Well, yes, in a sense.
我就知道 他们说了什么
I knew it! What did they say?
你在说什么鬼话 什么替代方案
What the hell are you talking about, an alternate proposal?
我告诉过你怎么说了
I told you exactly what to say.
这是唯一的方法 杰克
This was the only way, Jack.
他们不想要火箭
They didnt want rockets.
他们想要一种让飞机在较短的跑道上起飞的方法
They wanted a way for planes to take off from shorter runways.
我才不在乎他们想要什么
I dont give a damn what they wanted.
我看到了月亮 理查德
I saw the Moon, Richard,
用我的双眼
with my own two eyes
我看到通过我们的努力能到达那里
and I saw that our work was gonna get us there.
而你把这变成了 加装固体燃料推进剂罐
And you traded that for "solid fuel propellant canisters
- 的固定翼附件 - 看 这就是为什么
- for fixed-wing attachment"? - See, this is exactly why
我之前什么都没和你说的原因
I didn't say anything to you before.
除了你自己的嗜好 你什么都看不到
You can't see past your own obsessions.
我们还是能有
Having a vision of going up to the Moon
登上月球的希望
doesn't make it any less impossible,
但这事是我们现在能够做到的
but this is something that we can actually achieve right now.
看 看
Look. Look.
看看这
Look at this.
还能补救
Okay, we can still fix this.
我们能把其中一些钱用在真正的目的上
We can put some of this money towards our real goal.
不 杰克 这是有史以来第一次
No, Jack. For the first time ever,
有人相信我们的工作
someone other than us believes in our work.
- 我们不能背叛他们 - 我是那个坚信着的人
- We cant betray that... - I was the one who believed.
我是那个从不动摇的人
I was the one who never wavered.
对于这个信仰 你又是怎么做的
And what do you do with that belief?
你把他卖♥♥给了出价最高的人
You... sold it to the highest bidder!
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Are you out of your goddamn mind?!
我总算明白了 理查德
Ive never been clearer, Richard.
我看清了你的本质
I see you for what you really are.
他们不会认可你那荒谬的主意的 杰克
They were never gonna go for your preposterous ideas, Jack.
你觉得为什么布拉克斯顿和美苏拉姆让我去华盛顿
Why is it you think Braxton and Mesulam sent me to D.C.?
他们需要有个他们相信的人
Hmm? They needed someone they could trust
给出一个和世界现状有关的
to give a sensible presentation
合乎情理的描述
that was relevant to the state of the world.
一个务实的科学家 而不是某个
An actual scientist, not someone who believes
异想天开的人
that they can will things into existence.
我不指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
你没法理解 它不属于你
You cant. Its just not in you.
你听起来像个疯子
You sound like a lunatic.
你和那疯子待得时间太久了
Y-Youve been spending too much time with that lunatic.
别把他扯进来
Dont bring him into this!
他在24小时内为我做的
He's done more for me in the last 24 hours
比你过去15年还要多
than you've done in the last 15 years.
你这妄想狂 除了你所有人都能明白
You're delusional. Everyone sees it but you.
谁明白
Who sees it? Huh?
谁明白
Hmm? Who sees it?
你那些受人尊敬的同事吗
Your esteemed colleagues?
你那些琐碎的数字 你把它们称作想法 理查德
You crunch numbers, Richard, and call them ideas.
你不是梦想家 你就他妈是个计算器
Youre not a visionary. Youre a fucking calculator.
你知道我怎么想吗 杰克
You know what I think, Jack?
这钱和你一毛钱关系没有
I think youre pissed about the money
因为这钱是我拿到的
because I'm the one who got it.
尽管这和你有关 但不是因为你的原因拿到的
It happened in spite of you, not because of you.
毕竟一直以来
And after all this time
你一直在哗众取宠
and after all of your grandstanding
你一直在黑暗中挣扎
and your flailing in the dark,
我是那个把它变成现实的人 不是你 是我
I am the one who made it real, not you. Me.
你没有把它变成现实
You didnt make it real.
你把它变小了
You made it small.
你好 帕森斯夫人
Hello, Mrs. Parsons.
我手腕的事你是怎么知道的
How did you know about my wrist?
杰克告诉你的
Did Jack tell you?
没有
No.
我仅仅是注意到了
I merely paid attention.
你甚至都不知道是何时发生的 是不是
You dont even know when you're doing it, do you?
我注意到当一个人不舒服的时候
I notice when a person is uncomfortable,
就会把一些东西♥藏♥起来
holding something inside.
记忆 欲望 悔恨
Memories, desires, regrets.
这些东西在我们身体里显现
These things manifest in our body.
它们深入我们骨髓 让我们焦躁不安
They live in our bones. They make us restless.
引起我们的疼痛
They cause us pain.
我不相信这些
I don't believe in any of that.
无论你相信与否 事实就是如此
The truth doesn't care if you believe in it.
无论我们是否想要 它就这么简单存在着
It simply exists whether we want it to or not.
大多数时候 我们不想要
Most of the time, we don't.
昨天你抓住我的手腕 然后
Yesterday you held my wrist and...
请坐
Please, sit down.
你现在痛吗
Are you in pain right now?
痛 不
Pain? No.
你痛苦吗
Are you in pain?
我不知道
I dont know.
我想是的
I suppose I was.
我手腕以前很痛
My wrist was.
我的工作需要大量打字
I type a lot at my job.
在那时候坏了
At times its bad.
说实话 这是折磨
Excruciating, in fact.
但是昨天
It was yesterday, but...
你把手放上面 然后
but then you put your hands on me and...
怎么了
Yes?
就不痛了
It went away.
你到底做了什么
What exactly are you doing?
你是为你丈夫而来的吗
Did you come here for your husband?
我和你说了 我在找杰克
Yes, I told you I was looking for Jack.
你是为你丈夫而来的吗
Did you come here for your husband?
- 昨晚他没回家 我不知道他去哪了 - 他不在这 你知道的
- He didnt come home last night.I have no idea where he is. -
He's not here. You know that.
我知道 但我以为也许你
I do know that, but I thought that maybe you might...
你是为你的丈夫而来的吗
Did you come here for your husband?
你是为你的丈夫而来的吗
Did you come here for your husband?
不
No.
那你为何而来 苏珊
Why are you here, Susan?
我想
I think...
我想我出了一些问题
I think something might be wrong with me.
我得治好它
I need to be fixed.
你能治好吗
Can you do that?
不行
No.
因为你没有坏
Because you are not broken.
神 秘 天 使
第一季 第八集
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表