剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
没什么
Nothing.
只是我们或许不应该
It's just maybe we shouldn't talk
在我工作的时候谈论基♥督♥教
about the Agape at my work.
为什么 你尴尬吗
Why? You embarrassed?
不是的
No.
只是大魔法师说过 我们只应该
It's just the Grand Magus said you should only speak of it
给那些准备好倾听的人说
to those who are ready to listen.
大魔法师
The Grand Magus, huh?
我没意识到你如此投入
I didn't realize you were so devoted.
好吧 你说对了
Okay, you got me.
我不只是因为这个才清空办公室的
That's not the only reason I cleared the office.
我一直无法停止想那晚的事
I haven't been able to stop thinking about the other night.
- 你也是吗 - 是的
- Have you? - No.
我想我开始理解了
I'm starting to understand, I think.
我确实感觉很神奇
It did feel sort of... magical.
你不喜欢吗
Didn't you like it?
重点不是我喜不喜欢
The point isn't whether or not I liked it.
我很努力了 埃内斯特
I'm trying, Ernest.
你还想从我身上得到什么
What more do you want from me?
- 不是关于 - 你想要什么 我知道
- It's not about what... - What you want. I know.
上帝啊
Jesus.
但是我是说 难道不是这样吗
But, I mean, isn't it?
你还想
Do you still
上我吗
want me?
想啊 我告诉过你了
Yes, I told you.
- 但是你也还想上其他女人 - 重点不是那个
- But you also want all those other women. - It's not about that.
每个人都是一个可以打开
Each person is a different shaped key...
- 我们身上不同部分的的不同的钥匙 - 你能不能
- ...that can open up a different part of us. - Can you stop
别再说这泰勒玛的屁话了
with the Thelema stuff for two seconds?
你就告诉我
Just tell me.
在我们分开的时候
How many other keys were you with
你还和多少女人在一起过
while we were apart?
你可以像我一样自在的探索
You can be just as free as me to explore.
要是我的真正的意愿
What if my true will
是和你在一起并且只和你在一起呢
is to be with you and only you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
别这样说
Don't say that.
至少不要这样
At least not like that.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你答应我
Just promise me...
听着 求你了 我
Listen, please, I...
只要我知道没有别人
...I can handle you exploring
我就可以忍♥受你继续探索
as long as I know there's not someone else.
没有那种
Someone...
没有比我让你更渴望的人
someone you want more than me.
没有别人比你让我更渴望
There's no one else.
然后从这边剪开
Then cut through the side...
精妙的小把戏
Nifty trick.
这不是什么把戏
It's not a trick.
在生活中 我们并不是一开始就完美
In life, we all start out ill-formed.
越多人捕捉真我
But the more people grasp their true selves,
越多人就会更明白事理
the more they come into focus.
或者你只是改变了快门速度
Or you just changed the shutter speeds.
摄影设备是一样的
The camera settings are identical.
唯一的变化的就是主体
The only variable is the subject.
这个过程揭示了潜在的不安
The process reveals latent agitations.
是肉眼看不见的
Invisible to the naked eye.
在电影中是不可磨灭的
Indelible on film.
你有比别人看世界看的更透彻 杰克
You have a rare clarity, Jack.
你不只是挣扎着去探索你的真实意愿
Your struggle is not discovering your true will.
而是让别人注意到它
It's getting others to heed it.
你说得对
You can say that again.
要恢复你朋友的信心
To restore your friend's faith,
我们必须帮助他重新找回曾经
we must help him recapture the passion
点燃他野心的激♥情♥
that once ignited his ambitions.
我要怎么才能做到
How do I do that?
幸运的是 你不再是一个人努力
Well, fortunately, you are no longer alone
搞清楚怎么做
in figuring that out.
至于你妻子的事情
As for your wife,
把这个
place this
放到你的床底下
under your bed.
过不了多久 你就会发现变化了
Before long, you'll notice a change.
这什么 就像
What, like a...
就像魔法药水吗
like a magic potion?
你是名科学家
You are a scientist.
我不能指望你会相信我的话
I don't expect you to take my word for it.
但把它放过去试试吧
Put it to the test.
看看你会不会发现点好结果
See if you observe any results.
杰克
Jack?
- 杰克 你在干什么 - 找到了
- Jack, what are you doing?- Uh, found them.
你要出去吗
You're going out?
今晚有一个科学幻想协会的会议
There's a meeting of the Science Fantasy Society tonight.
我要带上理查德一起去
I'm taking Richard.
你很久都没去类似的会议了
Haven't been to one of those in a while.
看什么书呢
What's the book?
是一个讲狼人的故事叫 比你想象的更黑暗
It's a werewolf story called Darker Than You Think.
真是恐怖的标题
Some title.
希望 身处那个屋子里能提醒理查德
Hopefully, just being in that room will remind Richard
我们一开始为什么要研究这个东西
why we started all this stuff in the first place.
重新点燃他的激♥情♥ 懂吧
Reignite his passions, you know?
我们要不要谈谈
Are we ever going to talk
那天晚上发生的事呢
about what happened the other night?
有什么可谈的
What's there to talk about?
你把你的想法说的很清楚了
You made your feelings pretty clear.
我很抱歉我说了那些话
I'm sorry for what I said.
没事 我懂的
Don't be. I get it.
你懂了什么
What do you get?
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
我不知道为什么 它
I don't know why, i-it...
它就是感觉很奇怪
it just felt strange.
我明白
I understand.
听着 我得走了
Listen, I got to go,
但这个会议不会到很晚的
but these things don't run very late.
或许等我回来了我们可以接着谈
Maybe we can make up for it when I get home.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
他自♥由♥敏捷又强壮
"He was free and swift and strong.
他想探索这个新的存在
"He wanted to explore this new existence,
找到他的力量还有它们的界限
to find his powers and their bounds."
你看到结尾了吗
Did you get to the end?
比彗星那本还好看
It's even better than The Cometeers.
他顶多是个穷♥人♥的埃德加·巴勒斯
He's a poor man's Edgar Burroughs at best.
她的白尖牙轻蔑地闪动着
"Her white fangs flashed in scorn.
我们的敌人是男人
'Our enemies are men.'"
你们太善良了
Y-You're far too kind.
现在 大家可以提问题了
Now, if anyone has any questions.
好的 那边的
Yes, you there.
我很喜欢这个
I loved it,
但有一件事让我感到困惑
but was a little confused by one thing.
是那个女人把那个男的变成了狼吗
Did that woman turn that guy into a wolf?
或者他本身就是只狼 只不过被困在了一个男人的身体里
Or was he a wolf already, just trapped in a man's body?
爱普丽是一个弗洛伊德的象征
April is very much a Freudian image of the id,
她引领巴比进入了他欲望和
leading Barbee into the darker side
天性的黑暗面
of his desires and instincts.
从某种意义上说 那只狼一直都在巴比的身体里
In a sense, the wolf was always inside Barbee.
就像它在我们每一个人身体里一样
As it is in all of us.
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干啥呢
What the hell are you doing here?
来一片 谢谢
One piece, please.
我在走我真正该走的道路
I'm following my true path.
我想提升一个等级 但魔术师说
I want to move up a degree, but the Magus says
我需要在现实生活中练习我的技术
I need to practice my workings out in the world.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表