剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
What a dither Im in
Oh, baby, what you do to me
When you wrinkleyour nose
我说我也要去洗手间
I decided I could usesome freshening up myself.
随意
Knock yourself out.
Till it tickles my toes
Oh, baby,what you do to me
你要借点粉吗
You need to borrow somepowder or something?
现在就我们俩 你别装了
Were alone now.You can stop pretending.
你觉得我忘了吗
Perhaps you thoughtI didnt remember?
我希望你忘了
Hoped, more like it.
你跟他在一起干嘛
What are youdoing with him?
别告诉我这只是巧合
And dont try to tell me thisis all some big coincidence.
世上无巧合
"There are no coincidences,
只有你的意志与道路交织的那一刻
only the moment your will and path collide."
什么玩意
Excuse me?
你才知道啊 大魔法师派我跟着里奇
Right. Youre new. The GrandMagus sent me after Richie.
是看在你丈夫的面子上
It was for yourhusbands sake.
帮助防止火箭项目搞砸
Help keep the rocket projectfrom hitting the skids.
阿尔弗雷德为什么在乎这个
Why would Alfredcare about that?
他让你叫他名字
He lets you call himby his first name.
有意思
Interesting.
他投身于他的信众
Hes devoted to his flock.
我以为他只是在帮助杰克
I thought he wasonly helping Jack,
但是他也帮助了我
but he was helping me, too.
通过逼你跟理查德约会吗
By forcing youto go out with Richard?
他没逼我
He didnt force me.
这就是我的一部分
It was part of my workings.
我只是要提高
I was just supposed
里奇的自信心
to boost Richies confidence.
跟他在一起是我的主意
Sticking with him was my idea.
问题是
Thing is,
我小的时候就像变得有名气
ever since I was little,I wanted to be famous.
所以我才特喜欢阿加普
Thats why Ijoined the Agape.
我以为会帮助我出名
I thought it wouldhelp me get there.
我不明白
I dont understand.
理查德怎么帮助你出名
How is Richard helping youbecome famous?
关键就是他不能
Thats the point.Hes not.
我意识到被那样的男人喜欢 组建个小家庭
I realized being adored by a manlike him, starting a family,
这才是我一直想要的
thats what I truly wantedall along.
上帝行道之式是神秘的
The Great Beast worksin mysterious ways,
这是肯定的
thats for sure.
理查德知道吗
Does Richard knowabout any of this?
你和我都知道他不会同意
You and me both knowhe wouldnt approve.
你应该听听他怎么说话的
You should hearthe way he talks.
那些人为我神魂颠倒
The guys headover heels for me.
你在乎他吗
And do you care about him?
当然啊
Of course.
那你就该说实话
Then you shouldcome clean.
好事不能由谎言开始
Nothing good everstarted with a lie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你觉得马丽索尔如何
So, what do youthink of Marisol?
她很棒啊 理查德
She seems swell, Richard.
你想不想说我们在这儿干嘛
Are you gonna tell mewhat were doing here?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道在你做出那事之后 这肯定不是什么玩玩而已
I know this cant just be asocial call after what you did.
我们不该纠结着过去不放
We dont need to rehash it.
我很抱歉你觉得在这么关键的
I am sorry that youfelt it necessary
节骨眼上你觉得必须要退出团队
to quit the team at sucha critical juncture.
问题是我还需要你的帮助
The fact of the matter is,we still need your help.
我就知道 我就知道你回来求我
I knew it. I knew youd be backon your hands and knees,
回到团队中来
begging meto rejoin the team.
- 等我把话说完 - 不必了
- If youd let me finish... - Ill save you the trouble.
想让我回来只有一个条件
Ill come back on one condition.
就是废掉起飞助推火箭生意
That we scrapthis whole JATO business
将军队的前用在我们原先的目标上
and put the militarys moneytowards our original objective.
没得商量 理查德 杰克
No negotiations, Richard. Jack...
这就是我的条件 爱要不要
Those are my terms.Take it or leave it.
我们已经替换了你
Weve already replaced you.
我们团队找了新化学家
Theres a new chemiston the team.
马尔文·尼克尔斯
Marvin Nickels.
卡内基梅隆本科生
Carnegie undergrad.
在加州理工念博士生第四年了
Fourth-year PhDstudent, Caltech.
是康普顿最优秀的学生
Cromptons top pupil.
他来了就很适应
Hes fitting right in.
厉害了
Good for him.
进展很顺利
Its going very well.
我们团队进展迅速
The teams makingexcellent headway.
是嘛
Is that right?Mm-hmm.
马尔文还相处了一个非常棒的办法
In fact, Marvin has come upwith a brilliant solution
解决你笔记本上写的燃料问题
to the fuel problemusing your notes.
- 我的笔记 - 没错 我还想听听你的意见
My notes? Yes. And Id like to pickyour brain about it.
你这是偷我的实验成果啊
Youre stealingthe fruits of my labor?
你的研究属于加州理工
Your researchbelongs to Caltech.
你所有的研究都是
All of our research does.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
也许找你错了
Maybe this was a bad idea.
说的一点没错
Youre damn rightit was a bad idea.
想知道我对马莉索的看法吗
You want to know whatI think about Marisol?
你最好弄清楚
I think you should make sure
她是不是爱你才跟你在一起
shes with youfor the right reasons.
朋友们
Hey, fellas.
怎么了
What happened?
她就这么说的
Thats what she said.
你相信了吗
And you believed her?
不然她怎么回去找理查德
Why else would she goafter Richard?
不过 我确实觉得奇怪
Though... I do find it oddthat youd...
我居然干扰他们的私事吗
Interfere withtheir personal affairs?
是的
Well, yes.
问你点事
Let me ask you something.
马莉索看着开心吗
Did Marisol seem happy?
应该吧
Yes, I suppose so.
这就是我们希望看到的 对吧
Thats what we aimto do here, isnt it?
走吗
Shall we?
可能光提问是得不到
The answers we seek
我们想要的答案
might not comethrough questioning alone.
风元素
As an air elemental,
必须被控制
you need to be contained.
她是谁
Who was she?
我说了 我只见了她一面
I told you I onlysaw her for a moment.
她是谁
Who was she?
不知道
I dont know.
她多大
How old was she?
12 13岁
Uh, 12, 13, maybe?
还有什么
What else?
闭眼 集中
Close your eyes and focus.
你还注意到了什么
What else did younotice about her?
她嘴里有东西
She had something in her mouth.
什么东西
What?
这对你来说有什么重要性吗
Does that have any significanceto you?
- 我吃橙子会反胃 - 为什么
Oranges make me sickto my stomach.Why?
就是这样的 我从小就讨厌橙子
They just do.Ive always hated them.
- 是吗 - 打我记事起就这样了
Always?As far backas I can remember.
我家后面有一个橘子园
There was an orange grovebehind my house.
我已经尽可能远离哪里了
I kept as far away from itas I could.
- 为什么 - 我说了 过敏
Why?I told you, Im-Im allergic.
集中精力 苏珊
Concentrate, Susan.
怎么了 看到了什么
What is it?What are you seeing?
没看到什么
Nothing.
看到什么了
What did you see?
看到什么了
What did you see?
放我出去
Let me out from under here.
看到什么了
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表