剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
我为什么要等
Why should I have to wait?
你知道我的意思
Come on, you know what I mean.
你和杰克肯定经常做
You and Jack must do it all the time.
那不是结婚的全部意义吗
Isn't that the whole point of getting married?
不是全部意义
Not the whole point.
好吧 那当你在做的时候 你不喜欢那样的感觉吗
Okay. When you do, don't you like how it feels?
你怎么了
Whoa, what happened?
- 我不想再和你谈论这个话题了 - 你才是
- I just don't want to talk about this with you. - You're the one
- 提起这个话题的人 - 没事吧
- that brought it up. - Is everything all right?
没事 爸爸
Yeah, it's fine, Daddy.
至少她摔碎的不是贵的那几个
Least she didn't break one of the fancy ones.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
敲门的意义就在于等人回应 但是
The point of knocking is for someone to answer, but...
你出什么毛病了
What's going on with you?
在阿罗约的时候
Out in the Arroyo,
你根本不在乎
you couldn't care less about anything
别人在做什么
anyone was doing.
也许我只是不喜欢镜头
Maybe I'm just camera-shy.
至少厄内斯特在帮忙
Well, at least Ernest is helping.
我们还有很多工作要做
We've got too much work to do.
没时间生小脾气
There isn't time to sulk.
你需要振作起来
You need to snap out of it.
不为我也要为了团队里的其他人
If not for me, then for the rest of the team.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我理解
Look, I get it.
你最大的恐惧变成了现实
Your worst fear came true.
你在全校面前失败了
You failed in front of the whole campus.
谢谢你说得这么清楚
Thanks for spelling it out so clearly.
我的意思是你最大的恐惧已经过去了
My point is your worst fear is behind you.
你不再需要去担心它了
You don't need to worry about it anymore.
我们可是自杀俱乐部
Come on, we're the Suicide Club.
会为科学付出最高代价的人们
Men who'd pay the ultimate price for science.
或者是失败过太多次的人们
Or men who failed one time too many.
杰克
Jack.
尊敬的冯·布劳恩教授 希望您别来无恙
"Dear Professor von Braun, I hope you are well.
- 那是隐私 - 最近发生的事情的严重性使我感到压力
- That's private. - "With the gravity of recent events weighing on me,
我怀疑我是否还能将
"I find myself wondering whether I can continue
这样看似轻率的追求继续下去
such frivolous-seeming pursuits."
轻率
"Frivolous"?
你是在说我们的项目吗
Are you talking about our project?
等你不再这么自怨自艾的时候
When you're finished feeling sorry for yourself,
你知道上哪里找我
you know where to find me.
他还要更久吗
Is he gonna be much longer?
- 你没事吧 - 什么
- Are you okay? - What?
没事 不是你想的那样
Oh, yes. It's not what you think.
给你
Here.
我一直在流鼻涕
I've been purging.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
没事 你留着吧
No, keep it.
看上去你的鼻涕要比我的更多
Looks like you've got more to purge than me.
他准备好见你了
He's ready for you.
希望一切顺利
Hope it goes well in there.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
弗拉特·E·D告诉我你是一位科学家
Frater E.D. tells me you are a scientist
专门设计可以带我们上月球的飞船
designing ships intending to take us all to the moon.
难怪你这么沉迷于基♥督♥教
It's no wonder you were drawn to Agape.
你寻求将自己的身体带离这片土地
You seek to leave this realm in body.
我们寻求
We seek to transcend it
超越自己的灵魂
in spirit.
我猜
I guess.
不 我们不妄加猜测
No, we don't guess.
我们寻求真知
We seek to know.
如果我们不知道 那么我们就要一直问问题
If we don't know, we keep asking questions
直到我们找到答案
till we find the answer.
你知道为什么人们不愿意照相吗
Do you know why people don't like having their picture taken?
因为他们害怕他们将要看到的东西
Because they're scared of what they will see.
什么阻挡在
What is standing in the way
你实现梦想的道路上呢
of manifesting your dream?
很多事情
Plenty.
就先从我的合作伙伴说起吧
My partner, for starters.
你对他的失望才把你带到这里来
Your frustration with him is what brought you in today?
是的
Yes.
他开始对我们的项目
He's starting to lose faith
失去信心了
in our project
仅仅因为一小点错误
because of one minor setback.
他是一个爱争风吃醋的男人吗
Is he a jealous man?
伟大人的会有更大的光环 别人就会有更大的阴影
Great men cast even greater shadows.
你的伙伴一直生活在你的阴影里一定很难吧
Must be hard for your partner to live in yours.
如果他当时听我的话
The setback wouldn't have happened
那么这一切就不会发生
if he'd just listened to me.
或许比起承认自己的在你面前的卑微感
Perhaps he's blaming the endeavor
他更想怪自己没有努力工作
rather than admitting these feelings of inferiority.
那你的妻子呢
And what about your wife?
她怎么了
What about her?
你不要在这个过程中问问题
You don't ask questions during the process.
你第一次来的时候你带了她
You brought her here the first time you came.
- 是的 - 但是她再也没回来过
- Yeah. - But she didn't come back.
- 为什么呢 - 不知道
- Why not? - No.
我想她看到的东西吓到了她
I think what she saw scared her.
- 你想 - 我知道
- You think? - I know.
内心里藏着恐惧的人
People that carry fear inside them
会把自己的恐惧传播给其他人
spread that fear to others.
她有没有违抗过你的意志
Has she impeded your will?
她是我取得这么多成就的唯一原因
She's the only reason I made it this far.
- 她从来没有质疑过你吗 - 没有
- She never doubts you? - Not really, no.
也从来没有让你感到内疚
Never makes you feel guilty
或者是没有满足你的需求
or you're not meeting you obligations?
或者是从来没有批判过你
Never judges you?
她会让你感到渴望吗
Does she make you feel desired?
克劳利大♥师♥曾经告诉过我们
Master Crowley tells us
在实现我们的意志的道路上
that the greatest obstacle in manifesting our will
最大的阻碍就是性沮丧
is sexual frustration.
你说的是我老婆 注意点
That's my wife you're talking about.
嗨
Hi.
你看上去帅呆了 只是
You look great. Just...
- 这样就好了 - 谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
镜头上可能看不出来缝补的地方
Stitches may not show up on camera,
但是还是要走直线缝补
but they still have to be straight.
让我看看
Let's see.
褶子缝高点
Oh, hike up that hem.
这是喜剧 不是主日学校
It's a comedy, not Sunday school.
好的
Okay.
下午好 亲爱的
Afternoon, beautiful.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我想把这个还给你
Well, I wanted to give this back to you.
告诉菲比我很感谢
Tell Phoebe I said thanks.
别闹了
Stop it.
我会的
I will.
你想让我还在的时候
You want me to ask her to develop the film
- 叫她去拍电影吗 - 行啊
- while I'm at it? - Sure.
杰克肯定想看
Jack will be dying to see it.
我希望他能对你的举措表示感激
I sure hope he's appreciative.
让你记录他的火箭测验
Quite a thing to ask you
却不给钱 真是够受的
to document his rocket test and yet no pay.
这就是我们为
This is what we do
那些选择自己要走的路人做的事
for those who want to walk their chosen path.
我们帮助他们不迷失方向
We help them stay on it.
什么
What?
大家休息十分钟
Everyone take ten.
- 我要给我的老公看看我们的成果 - 怎么了
- I'm gonna show my hubby what we've been working on. - What's wrong?
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表