剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
当他专注于某事的时候
When he sets his sights on something,
他就会去做 找不到答案绝不罢休
he goes after it and doesn't give up until he gets it.
如果他的目标是你
And when that thing is you,
那你就会有很受重视的感觉
it makes you feel like the most important person on Earth.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
所以你才同意他去做其他的事吧
I guess that's why you're okay with all the other stuff, too.
什么其他的事
What other stuff?
你懂的
You know.
他的小组
His group.
你知道那个吗
You know about that?
他带我们去过
He took us.
我以为他会跟你说的
I assumed he would've told you.
更不用说那不是为我们的
Needless to say, it wasn't for us.
我们花了一个晚上 不过好在找到了
Took all night, but we finally found one.
在黎明以前看很美
It was beautiful before dawn.
真希望你们也在
I wish you'd been there.
我想这就足够了
I think that's everything.
是的
Should be.
- 你还好吗 - 从来没这么好过
- You okay? - Never been better.
下次再见啦 大树
Until we meet again, tree!
不带杰克这样做感觉怪怪的
Feels wrong doing this without Jack here.
杰克说他不想在这
Jack said he didn't want to be here.
- 我知道 - 先生们
- I know. - Gentlemen.
看上去你们的模型
It seems your prototype
已经在校园里点燃了很多人的兴趣
has sparked much interest on campus.
理查德
Richard.
我们是在等你出色的同事吗
Are we waiting for your illustrious colleague?
不是的
Um... not exactly.
那就不要再给我们留悬念啦 安斯泰德先生
Well, stop keeping us in suspense, Mr. Onsted.
作战部特意把布拉克斯顿准将
The Department of War has graciously sent
派回学校
General Braxton back to campus
看我们的研究小组
to see how our research groups
有什么进展
are advancing.
迪尔曼先生的推动器小组真的令人印象深刻
Professor Tillman's propeller group was quite impressive.
很激动能看到你们的成果
Excited to see what you boys are up to.
先生们 请往后推一点
Gentlemen, let's move back, please.
下午好
Good afternoon.
这是一个令人意想不到 但是令人感到高兴的
This is a very unexpected, but very welcome, surprise.
惊喜和机会
And opportunity.
我们很激动也很荣幸的和你们分享
We're very excited and very honored to share with you
我们新建火箭推动器的第一次实验
the first test firing of our newly built rocket motor,
加州理工古根海姆航♥空♥实验室一号♥
the GALCIT 1.
我们希望
We hope--
很抱歉 我们知道
Sorry, we-we know...
这个模型会证明
that this prototype will show that rocketry
火箭学也应该像合法的科学一样
deserves recognition and support
获得认可和支持
as a legitimate science.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
准将 请您后退
General, if you would.
听你发号♥
On your signal.
开始吧
Go ahead.
不 等一下
No. Wait.
在他走之前他确实说这是一个炸♥弹♥
He did call it a bomb before he left.
理查德
Richard.
不 你说的对
No, you're right.
数学计算对的上 这不是炸♥弹♥
Math checks out. It's not a bomb.
开始
Proceed.
我们没错
We weren't wrong.
有时疯狂就是疯狂
Sometimes crazy is just crazy.
你想看看持续整一分钟会有什么效果吗
You want to try for the full minute?
德国和意大利
Germany and Italy still have
还保存着《钢铁协议》
the Pact of Steel,
最初在日本 意大利和德国之间
initially drafted as an alliance between Japan,
画上了同盟标志
Italy and Germany...
今天过的不错
Good time, huh?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不高兴是因为我们整晚都在外面吗
You upset 'cause we were out all night?
我还以为我们说好不再这样了
Thought we agreed we wouldn't act this way anymore.
怎样
Act what way?
表现的如此穷苦
Needy.
不 你说的对
No, you're absolutely right.
我们说好的是 只要你告诉我事实
We agreed there would be no limitations,
就不会有任何限制
as long as you told me the truth.
我哪里撒谎了
What did I lie about exactly?
这次短途旅行根本就是去交新朋友的
This trip was never about making new friends
也不是和我一起共度时间
or spending time with me.
都是为了你该死的招募活动
It was all part of some goddamn recruitment.
苏珊告诉我你早就带上他们了
Susan told me you had taken them.
我猜你已经放弃他了
Guess you've given up on her,
但是他 他还有一些希望的
but him... he still has some promise.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你很快就会进行到下一阶段了
You'll be moving up to the next degree in no time.
这就是为什么
This is why.
如果我告诉你事实 你根本都不会去的
If I told you the truth, you wouldn't have gone.
你真的想让我去吗
Did you even want me there?
当然了
Of course.
因为如果我不去 那苏珊也不会去
Because if I didn't go, then Susan wouldn't have gone.
她也不会让他去
And then she wouldn't have let him.
根本就不是这样的
It's not that at all.
我也想让你去的 我想让我们所有人都去
I wanted you there, too. I wanted all of it.
当然是这样 因为你根本就不想做出选择
Of course you did because you never want to have to choose.
你说过 等你回来 你会试着接受的
You said, when you came back here, you were gonna try and accept it.
我确实接受了 艾内斯特
I do accept it, Ernest,
但是当你告诉我 我们和邻居去野营的时候
but when you tell me we're going camping with the neighbors,
我想相信我们真的只是去野营
I want to believe we're just going camping.
你已经吓走了我们大多数的老朋友
You've already scared away most of our old friends,
我们真的还要把新朋友吓走吗
do we have to scare away the new ones, too?
那你为什么觉得
Why do you think
一个像杰克这样的人
a man like Jack
想和我这样的人做朋友呢
wants to be friends with a man like me?
泰勒玛(神的意志)是我唯一可以提供给他们的东西
Thelema's the only thing I have to offer.
你真的这样想吗
Is that what you really think?
我觉得你回来
I think you came back here
是想给我说通道理
hoping to bring me to my senses.
不是的
No.
我早就告诉你我可以接受的
I told you I'm okay with it.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我要怎么证明这点呢
What do I have to do to prove it?
不好意思
Excuse me.
鞠躬谢幕吧
Take a bow.
你说的对
You were right.
真个周末我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I kept trying to call you, all weekend,
但是好像你从地球表面消失了一样
but it's as if you had vanished from the face of the earth.
事实上 我消失了 我去野营了
I did, as a matter of fact. I went camping.
干得好 你尽可能的远走
Well done. You got as far away as you could.
故障是什么呢
What was the glitch?
就这样吗
That's it?
怎么了
What's it?
你不会骂我一顿吗
You're not gonna let me have it?
叫我傻瓜 因为在你明确的告诉我不要
Call me an imbecile for doing a test fire
做火力实验的时候我还坚持做
when you explicitly told me not to?
不会
No.
到底是什么让它爆♥炸♥的
So what made it blow?
我的狂妄自大
Hubris.
开始一切都很好
And things were going so well at first,
我决定试试一整分钟
I decided to try for the full minute.
在第46秒的时候
We got to 46 seconds, and then...
就爆♥炸♥了 到处冒烟
everything went up in smoke.
引擎坏了 我们的信誉和未来也没了
The engine, our credibility, our future.
引擎差一点就砸到迪尔曼先生
This missed Tillman by an inch.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表