剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
What did you see?
我看到了自己
I saw me.
为什么你这么害怕自己
Why would you beso frightened of yourself?
需要帮忙吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
嘿
Hey.
昂斯德先生 你最好来看一下
Uh, Mr. Onsted, you mightwant to come in here.
不
No.
我跟他无话可说
Ive got nothingto say to him.
- 帕森斯先生 - 闪开
- M-Mr. Parsons?- Move.
荣幸之至
Its an honor to meet you.
你做出的成就是我永远不敢做的
You-you work with stuff Idnever have the guts to handle.
也给我带来了很多好处
Yeah, well, a lot of goodthat did me.
- 什么意思 - 你走之后
Well, what do you mean?Everythings pretty much
我们这里几乎没什么进展
ground to a haltsince you quit.
我没时间重新创造你的结果
Look, I dont have timeto recreate your results,
尤其是按照正当手法
and especially not if Ifollow proper protocol,
对你来说可能这不算是问题
which, I guess, was lessof a problem for you.
在经历了许多次失败的开始后
After so many false starts,
昂斯德逼我想出了理论性的解决办法
Mr. Onsted pushed me to come upwith a theoretical solution.
- 是理查德的作风 - 是啊
Sounds like Richard. Yeah, well,
可惜我想出的解决办法几乎是不可能的
too bad the solution I came upwith is friggin impossible.
什么解决办法
What solution?
为了建造起燃烧均匀
Um, in order to build a JATO
重量轻的飞助推火箭
that will burn evenlyand be light enough,
需要燃料既是固体又是液体
we need a fuel that acts likeboth a solid and a liquid.
既是固体又是液体
A solid and a liquid.
这根本说不通
Yeah, it doesnt make sense.
除非你想到什么好主意
Unless you haveany bright ideas.
杰克
Jack.
真是惊喜
What a nice surprise.
- 来的很及时 - 你来这里做什么
And also well-timed. What are you doing here?
- 拿东西 - 这些属于加州理工大学 我已经说了
- Collecting my things. - These belong to Caltech.I told you that.
放手
Let go.
我试过向你示好
I tried being nice,
邀请你去吃非常昂贵的晚餐
inviting you to a veryexpensive dinner.
你只需要真心实意向我道歉记性
A genuine apology would havegotten you a lot further.
你才应该跟我道歉
Youre the one who shouldbe apologizing to me
居然那么说马莉索
the way you spokeabout Marisol.
我没有侮辱她 侮辱的是你
I wasnt insulting her,I was insulting you.
扪心自问吧 理查德
Ask yourself, Richard.
那样的女孩在你身上看到了什么
What could a girl like thatpossibly see in you?
和你们说一下
Ill have you all knowthat Ive been offered
我要升职了
a very significantjob promotion.
在哪里 普韦布洛粉末公♥司♥吗
Where? PuebloPowder Company?
和某人不同 至少他们认可
Unlike some people,they recognize the fact
我是不能被取代的
that Im irreplaceable.
好吧 拿走吧
You know what?Take them.
如果笔记本里有答案
If the answer wasin those notebooks,
我们老早就
we would have succeeded
成功了
a long time ago.
苏珊
Susan?
你绝对猜不到今天在河谷发生了什么
Youll never guess what happenedout in the arroyo today.
理查德不仅偷走了我的成果
Richard didnt juststeal my work,
还把我的计划用在实验室和试验机构上
he used my plans for the laband the testing facility.
和我之前说的一模一样
Everything is exactlyas I said it should be.
你应该看看他的样子 没有我一头雾水
You should have seen him,completely stalled without me.
所谓替换的那个人 想出了一个
My so-called replacementcame up with a fuel solution
号♥称不可能完成的燃料解决办法
they claim is impossible.
走着瞧吧
Well see about that.
你知道我是努特
I am known to youby my name, Nuit,
他知道我的秘密名字
and to him by a secret name,
上次见到他就应该告诉她
which I shall give to himwhen he at last knoweth me.
- 你在干什么呢 - 没干什么
What are you doing right now? Nothing.
你需要帮忙
You need help with something.
是的 来吧
Yeah. Come on.
- 打算告诉我吗 - 告诉你什么
You gonna tell me? Tell you what?
你胳膊怎么破了
How you got that cuton your arm.
仪式弄得
A working.
在升为二级天使之前需要的最后一个仪式
Last one before ascensionto the second triad.
你是想证明什么吗
Were you trying to manifestanything in particular?
你呢 杰克
What about you, Jack?
要不要说说
You want to tell mewhat were doing
我们在大半夜 发射火箭是做什么
setting off rockets in themiddle of the goddamn night?
做测试
A test.
我还是不确定要不要接受普韦布洛公♥司♥的
I still dont know whetherto take that promotion
- 升职 - 那就不接受
in Pueblo. Then you shouldnt.
我要是接受升职 苏珊
If I do the job,I can give Susan
就能得到自己想要的生活
the life shealways wanted.
至少她以前
Or at least the one
想要这样的生活 我现在已经不确定了
she used to want.I dont know anymore.
那就接受
So take it.
哪有那么容易
Its not that easy.
那我就得放弃我们的项目了
It would mean giving upon this, our project.
你真的打算回去抱理查德大腿吗
You really want to gocrawling back to Richard?
不清楚
I dont know.
即使他欢迎我回去
And even if he took me back,
那我就得去研究一个自己都不相信的项目
it would mean workingon something I dont believe in.
说起追寻自己的梦想
See, its all welland good to talk about
都很好听
following your true path,
但是如果最后是死路一条呢
but what if youre facedwith two bad turns in the road?
还记得我第一次带你来这里的时候吗
You remember the first nightI brought you up here?
它当时就立在那里
It was standing right there.
你是说美洲狮吗
You mean the mountain lion?
不 杰克 那个野兽
No, Jack, the Great Beast.
他给你指明过道路
He showed you the way.
他之前做到了 后来又做到了
He did it then.Hell do it again.
好吧
Okay.
你已经试过很多火箭了 杰克
You‘ve fired off a million rockets, Jack.
不要给这次施加太大压力
Don’t let this one mean more than it has to.
我是谁 这个迹象是什么
"Who am I,and what shall be the sign?"
那是什么
Whats that?
法书 第一章
Book of the Law, first chapter.
二十六段
Verse 26.
我就需要这么多 一个迹象
Thats all I needed,a sign.
指给我正确的方向
To point mein the right direction.
你就打算放弃了吗
You‘re just gonna give up?
杰克
Jack!
你要迹象是吗 给你♥他♥妈♥的迹象
You want a sign? Heres your goddamn sign.
你用那个干什么
What are you doing with that?
我拿走了 没有什么比法律
I took it.There is no law beyond
可以约束随心而做
"do what thou wilt."
那是我爸爸
That was my fathers.
哦 你是说抛弃你的那个人吗
Oh, you mean the one that abandoned you?
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Shut your fucking mouth.
没有什么比对自己坦诚更重要的事
Nothing else matters in this life but being true to yourself.
我试过了 一直有人挡我道
I tried. People keep getting in my way.
睁开你的眼
Open your damn eyes!
你记得我用那个飞机
You remember what it felt like
接上你时的心情
when I took you up in that crop duster
其他一切都不重要的感觉
and everything else just faded away?
我要回家了 欧内斯特
Im going home, Ernest.
放开我
Let go of me.
不可能的 杰克 永远不可能
Not gonna happen,Jack, not ever.
我是唯一可以让你离目标更近的人
I am the only one whos gotten you closer to what you want.
你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Get the fuck off me!
永远别忘记你是谁 杰克
Never forget who you are, Jack.
你不是个检查员 你就是奇迹
Youre not a supervisor.You are a marvel!
我是你“成果”的一部分吗
Am I part of your "workings"?
你无法逃脱自己的命运 杰克
Cant outrun your destiny, Jack.
有意志的人不会被限制
A man of willknows no boundaries.
你♥他♥妈♥别靠近我
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表