剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
But Ill tell you this much.
我从未质疑我的意志
Not for one second do I doubt the power of my will,
因为我知道将会到来的是什么
because I know whats coming.
我遇见过未来
Ive seen the future.
那你真厉害 杰克
Well, bully for you, Jack.
也许不是我想象的那种未来
And maybe its not the future I pictured.
也许感觉并不是预想的那样
Maybe it doesnt feel the way its supposed to feel.
也许感觉都不像是我的了
Maybe it doesnt even feel like its mine at all.
- 那也许就不是你的 - 也许你应该让我说完话
- Then maybe it aint. - Maybe you should let me finish.
我不是你的敌人 杰克
Im not the enemy, Jack.
明天 他会在首都说你的话
Tomorrow, hell be standing in D.C. saying your words,
抄袭你的主意
occupying your shoes.
- 理查德也不是我的敌人 - 继续这么想吧
- Richards not my enemy, either. - Keep telling yourself that.
我希望我知道该怎么说才能
I wish I knew what to say
让这一切更好
to make it all better.
但是我没有答案
But I dont have the answers.
没人有
Nobody does.
阿尔弗雷德没有
Not Alfred.
不是阿加普
Not the Agape.
更不是大野兽自己
Not even the Great Beast himself.
事实上 杰克 我们都很孤独
Truth is, Jack, were all alone.
我们不孤独
No, were not.
是你厄内斯特 你向我展示了我的道路
It was you, Ernest. You showed me my true path.
现在我站在我王朝的边缘
And now, Im standing on the edge of my destiny.
你来了对我来说很重要 杰克
Means a lot that you came, Jack.
欢迎 先生
Welcome, sir.
- 今天好运 - 谢谢你
- Good luck today. - Thank you.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
早上好 欢迎来到五月花
Good morning and welcome to the Mayflower.
有什么能帮助你的
How can I help you?
没错 我是理查德·昂斯特德
Um, hi, yes. My name is Richard Onsted.
我应该订了位置
I believe there is a reservation here under my name.
单位
Institution?
单位
Institution?
你是来跟作战部谈话的
You are one of the scientists,
科学家吗
come to talk with the Department of War?
- 是的 - 预定用的是
- Yes. - The reservations
你单位的名字
have been put under your institutions name.
加州理工
Oh. Um, Caltech.
什么
What?
加利福尼亚州理工大学
Or, the California Institute of Technology.
我还真没听过
Havent heard of that one.
是新的呢 但是声誉很高
Well, its relatively new, but very well-respected.
那是
Im sure.
找到了
Oh. There you are.
真是间好房♥子
Its a very nice room.
完全配得上我的标准
Its completely up to my standards.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Its much appreciated.
It dont mean a thing
If it aint got that swing
Doo wah, doo wah, doo wah, doo wah...
苏珊等我回去的时候
Susans gonna let me have it with both barrels
- 能让我喝两大桶 - 现在 我们一路畅通
- when I get back. - Oh, no, right now all we have
美妙的音乐
is the open road, the good music,
好酒 无牵无挂
the good booze, and no earthly obligations.
- 别说那屁话 - 她不会离开我
- Dont start on all that bullshit. - She wouldnt leave me.
她要是离开我了呢
What if she leaves me?
那你就道歉 她会原谅你的
Then youll apologize and shell forgive you,
然后你们就会向前看了
and youll both go on.
我睡在车♥库♥里 厄内斯特
I sleep in the garage, Ernest.
她说我不放弃泰勒玛就不允许我
She says I cant come back to my own bed
上♥床♥
until I give up Thelema.
即使是在我们完了的时候
Even now, after all its done for us.
有女人在身边就无法洒脱的活着
There is no way to live honestly with a woman.
其实 我拒绝这整个机构
In fact, I reject the entire institution.
婚姻就是虚假的
Marriage is false.
这个所谓的自♥由♥社会的暴♥政♥
Tyranny of this so-called free society.
这才是我认识的厄内斯特
There's the Ernest I know.
看起来那些事情你都抛在脑后了
Seemed like you were done with all that.
- 这是什么意思 - 没什么
- Hell does that mean? - Nothin.
- 就昨天晚上你在 - 你就从来没有怀疑过吗
- Just last night you were... - You never had a moment of doubt?
- 冷静下 - 我被测试了 杰克 那是个测试
- Settle down. - I was tested, Jack. It was a test.
我们是否会在命运中收缩 像其他人一样
Do we shrink from our destiny and became small
变得渺小 还是我们会继续攀登
like other men, or do we ascend?
我会继续攀登
I ascend!
我他妈现在就在向上攀登
I'm goddamn ascending right now!
你在向上攀登的时候能不能也看着点路啊
Can you keep your eyes on the road while you're ascending?
好的
Yes!
嘿 等咱们到了叫我起来 好吧
Hey, wake me up when we get there, all right?
先生们 我来此向你们
Gentlemen, I have come here
展示一些你们在今天之前
to show you something that you haven't seen...
从未见过的
before today:
未来
The future.
未来
"Future."
长途
Long distance, please.
打到洛杉矶
To Los Angeles.
格伦维尤7537
Glenview 7537.
这通电♥话♥ 收费是多少
And, um, exactly how much... will that cost?
每分钟吗
Per minute?
我知道了
I see.
好的 我现在打吧
Yes, I'd like to connect.
那个小姑娘
* That little girl
来自华盛顿特区的通话
Connecting from Washington, D.C.
喂 你好 里奇
Well, hello there, Richie.
没错 我从华盛顿给你打来的 长途
Yes, I'm calling from Washington, long distance.
听着 我们得说的简短一点
Look, we need to be brief.
你肯定想不到他们每分钟收费多少
You wouldn't believe how much they charge per minute,
而且我一小时之后要去演讲了
and I've got my presentation in an hour.
我打过来是因为
Um, I-Im calling because...
我想让你知道
I want you to know that...
我不是个伟人 玛丽索尔
I'm not a great man, Marisol.
我不是 华盛顿或者林肯
I'm not... Washington or Lincoln.
我只是非常努力的
I'm just trying very hard
成为某种
to be a scientist of some...
成为一个有意义的科学家 但这今天就要结束了
of any significance, and that is gonna come to an end today,
因为我不知道该怎么说服这些人
because I-I don't know how to talk to these people.
你是说军队里的这些人吗
You mean the Army people?
军队里的人
The Army people...
其他人 任何人 玛丽索尔
other people, any people, Marisol.
杰克 他才是做这个的 他才是推销员 我
Jack, he's the one, he's the salesman. I...
别犯傻了 里奇
Dont be silly, Richie.
你可以让人很印象深刻的
You make quite an impression.
你就让我很印象深刻了
You certainly did on me.
那天晚上在出租车上
The other night in the taxi...
我不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道
I didn't know the...
该用什么词
the right words.
但我知道你想让我说点什么
But I-I knew that you wanted me to say something
或者做点什么
or-or do something.
冷静下来 亲爱的
Settle down, darling.
听我说
Just listen to my voice.
只有你和我在
You know what I was thinking
出租车里的时候 你知道我在想什么吗
when it was just you and me in that taxi?
我在想
I was thinking:
这个理查德 他实在是太聪明了
this Richard, he's so smart.
他那聪明的大脑总有一天会改变世界的
That great big brain of his is gonna change the world someday.
我能想到的任何事 他都能把它变为现实
Anything I can imagine, he could make real.
就像电影里的那个人
Like that guy in the movie.
那个巫师
The Wizard.
但
But...
那个巫师是个骗子
the Wizard is a fraud.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表