剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
你在世界上最喜欢的地方是哪里
What's your favorite place in the world?
《创业公♥司♥》前情提要
我姑妈阿♥拉♥亚的农场 在古巴
My Aunt Irania's farm, in Cuba.
我从没去过
I never been.
这我拿走了
I'm gonna take this.
我就见过一张照片
I just saw this one picture.
你♥爸♥在哪里
Where's your dad?
你带我去见他 我就帮你
You take me to his front door, we got a deal.
爱丽丝 你知道他的下落吗
Alice, do you know where he is?
在巴拿马 他叫我一起去
He's in Panama. He asked me to go with him.
爸
Dad?
我其实找到他了 有人杀了他
I did find him. Someone killed him,
所以他死了
so he was-- he's dead.
警♥察♥说杀手是个团伙
Police said there were multiple killers.
我也不清楚 据说是当地的帮派
People-- I don't know, some local gang.
他和他们有巨额金钱纠葛
He's just probably into 'em for a lot of money,
见怪不怪了 所以...
like everyone else in his life, so.
薇拉 你干脆把想说的说出来吧
Vera, why don't you just say what you came here to say?
让侦币上线 而你...
Put GenCoin on the network, and you...
就不会再杀我的孩子了
stop trying to kill my kids.
-带她上船 -你知道那些是什么人吗
- Take her to a boat. - Do you know who these people are?
-他们做了什么 他们从我这拿走了什么 -是的
- What they did? What they took from me? - Yes.
而我们却要帮他们
And we're gonna help them.
我们要帮他们赚钱
We're gonna help them make money?
来保全你的命
In exchange for not killing you.
其实这提议不错
It's kind of a good deal.
戴尔菲 她只想要大家都开心
Delfia? All she ever wanted was for everyone else to be happy,
而你只想到怎样对自己有利
while you only think about yourself.
该死
Goddamn...
我就快要解决了
我知道他们在哪里
我们正在提出和解
赞同让侦币成为阿♥拉♥克网货币的举手
Favor of using GenCoin on ArakNet?
四比一 成了
Four to one. There it is.
我们和薇拉达成了和解
And we called that truce for Vera,
所以 我要进行股权收♥购♥
so, I'm gonna ask for a buy out.
你确定要这么干吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
罗尼 罗尼
Ronnie! Ronnie!
斯泰拉 快去求救
Stella! Call someone!
我们需要救援 是的 拜托
We need help, please. Yes, please.
戴菲尔·莫拉莱斯
来了 稍等
Yeah. Hang on.
你怎么知道我住在这里
How do you know where I live?
也是
Right.
能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
行
Yeah.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不必了
No. I'm good.
行 随便坐
Right. Take a seat.
不用 我自己来
No, I got it. I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
All right.
我知道我来晚了 但我还是想说
So... I know it's been a beat, but I just wanted to say
谢谢你救了我的命
thank you for saving my ass.
在紧要关头出现
You came through clutch.
不用谢
You're welcome?
我去过医院 可你女儿在
I went by the hospital, but your daughter was there.
你还好吗
So, how are you doing?
在慢慢恢复了
Yeah, I'm-- I'm getting there.
你来到底是想干什么
Why'd you really come here?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我知道贸然找上门很蠢
I think this was a stupid idea.
我...
I, uh--
还记得你来找我的那天吗
Remember the day you came and got me?
还记得你对我说了什么吗
Do you remember what you told me?
-讲了个故事 -青蛙和蝎子
- The story about... - Frog and the scorpion?
青蛙和蝎子
Frog and the scorpion.
总之 我有女友了
Anyway, I have a girl now.
她很特别
And she's special.
我...我很害怕我会伤害她
Yeah. And I'm-- I'm-- I'm afraid that I'm gonna hurt her.
我害怕最终会伤害到她
I'm afraid that I'm gonna end up getting her hurt.
-伤害很大 -你会的
- I think really hurt. - You will.
-喂 -你好 我是巴拿马城警♥察♥局的
- Hello? - Hello, this is Raul Vazquez from
劳尔·瓦斯奎斯
the Panama City Police Department.
我们几个月前见过
We met months ago when you were here.
-你好 -我打来是想问一下
- Yeah, hi. - I was just wondering,
你听到过马尔科·埃斯皮诺萨这个名字吗
do you know the name Marco Espinosa?
马尔科·埃斯皮诺萨
Marco Espinosa.
没有 我没听到过这个名字
No. No, I don't think I've ever heard of him.
尼克 我们上次谈话时
Nick, when we last spoke,
你说你来巴拿马城是要找你父亲
you told me you were in Panama searching for your father.
-对吧 -对
- Is that correct? - Uh, yeah, yeah.
联调局在找他
The-- well, the FBI was looking for him,
我就想帮个忙
and I-- I just wanted to help.
我们怀疑可能是雇凶杀人
Well, we think it might have been a hit job.
你知道有谁会害怕
Do you know anyone who might have been
你父亲被联调局找到吗
maybe panicked that your dad might talk to the feds?
谁会怕他可能会做污点证人
Someone who was worried he might turn state's evidence?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
创业公♥司♥
第二季 第十集[本季终]
我就说在家吧
I told you it was here!
-抱歉 宝贝 -没事
- Sorry, baby. - It's okay.
坐吧 靠着我
Come on. Sit. Lean on me.
-当心 -好
- Watch out. - Okay, okay.
-我扶着你 拐杖给我 -好
- I got you. Gimme those. - All right. Okay.
宝贝 我先...
Oh, baby, let me get...
你先把脚搁在这上面吧
Why don't you just put your foot on this for now, okay?
小心点
Be careful.
可以吗
That okay?
要喝点什么吗
You need anything?
不用了 宝贝
I'm good, baby.
-不用 -好
- All right. - Okay.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
没有 她完全不理睬我
No. No, she's not talking to me at all.
你觉得她在计划什么
What do you think she's planning?
最后一次坦白的机会
Last chance to come clean.
为什么要召集我们
Why'd you call us?
他们伤害了你 我懂
They hurt you. I get it.
但我们先说清楚
But let's be really clear here.
我才不在乎他们是否
I don't give a shit if they sodomized
当着你的面屠♥杀♥了你全家
your entire family's severed heads while you watched.
你要是破坏这次合作 就是惹到我了
If you tank this partnership... you and me got a problem.
懂了吗
You understand?
很感谢你们在发生这一切之后
It's very, uh, kind of you to have us here...
还能邀请我们来
after everything.
你弟弟的死 我很遗憾
Sorry about your brother.
当时我们也没得选
Didn't leave us a lot of choice.
我可以保证 这纯属孤立事件
I can assure you that, uh... this was an isolated event.
他完全我行我素 动用自己的人
He acted on his own accord and with his own men.
本不应该发生的
It never should've happened.
的确不应该
No, it shouldn't have.
我们想要和平
We want peace,
侦币和阿♥拉♥克网互利共存
a symbiotic relationship between GenCoin and ArakNet.
我们也是
So do we.
伊兹召集了此次会面
Well, Izzy called this meeting.
是想要做什么 伊兹
So, um... what are we doin' here, Iz?
我最近想了很久
I've been giving it a-- a lot of thought.
我不能就这样抛下阿♥拉♥克网
I can't just walk away from ArakNet.
它是我的孩子
It's my baby.
侦币是我的第一个孩子
And GenCoin is my firstborn.
这是让他们相逢的机会
This is a chance for them to be together.
在同一屋檐下
Under the same roof.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表