剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
好了 他们打来了 看
All right, listen. That's them. That's them calling. Look.
态度友好 虚心求教
Let's just be super nice, and keep an open mind.
说不定就能合作了
Might even be worth partnering with.
-怎么了 -等等 合作
- Wait, what? - Wait, partnering?
我只是说能多个选择
I'm just saying let's keep all our options open.
不 不是说好要头脑侵犯的吗
No. This was supposed to be a brain rape.
-什么 -她想偷他们的想法
- What? - She wants to steal their shit.
我们不用偷
Hey, we're not stealing anything.
我只想知道怎么把阿♥拉♥克网做得最好
I am interested in what is best for ArakNet.
如果合作是最佳选择
And if partnering with them is what's best,
那我们得好好考虑下
we should strongly consider that.
我来拍板 就这么说定了
I'm gonna make these decisions. That was the deal.
-就这么说好了 -行
- Pretty sure that's the deal we made. - Okay.
我准备接了 希望你也能一起
Okay, I'm gonna answer this, hope you stick around.
你好
Hello.
你们好 能看到我们吗
Hi, hi. Can you guys... Can you see us?
能看到 你们能看到我们吗
-Uh, yeah, we can see you. Can you see us?
能看到 你那边好像天已经黑了
Yeah, we can. Looks dark out there already.
是啊 我们这已经是晚上五点半了
Yeah. You know, it's 5:30 in the evening here, so...
-可怕的时差 -可怕
- That's wild. - Wild.
这位是罗纳德 这位是伊兹
This is, uh, Ronald, this is Izzy,
-我是尼克 -我是尤尼
- and I'm Nick. - I'm Joni,
这是我夫人兼科研搭档米拉
and this is my wife and research partner Milla.
-你们好 -很高兴见到你们
- Hello. - Nice to meet you.
-谢谢你们能抽出时间交谈 -应该的
- Thank you so much for hopping on with us. - Yeah, of course.
我们在做个小调查
So we were doing a little research
然后看到了你们的项目
and we came across your project.
是你们编写的吗
Uh, now, did you guys write it?
是的 尤尼创建了浏览器程序
Yes. Uh, so Joni authored the browser program,
我负责进行加密
and I did the encryption.
我好像几年前在《窃听》博客上读过
Yeah, I think I read about you guys a couple of years ago
你们的相关报道
on the WireTap blog.
他们是写过报道 很感谢他们
Yeah, they do an article. That was very nice, so...
是 挺好的
Yeah, it was very nice.
我们也很欣赏你的作品 伊莎贝尔
And we are a fan of your work, too, Isabelle.
我们看了你写的侦币代码 很厉害
Yeah. We take a look at your GenCoin code, and it's amazing.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
冒昧问一句 你为什么会选择退出
Why did you decide to leave? If you don't mind us asking.
就是想尝试新玩意儿了
I'm just, like, into new things now.
我们也不想占用你们太长时间
Yeah, anyway, we don't want to take up too much of your time.
只是想介绍下自己
Uh, just wanted to introduce ourselves,
反正就是简单聊一聊
and, uh, you know, maybe talk a little shop.
想了解下你们项目的进展
See how things are going on in your project,
-进展到了哪里 -当然可以
- how far along you are. - Yeah, yeah, of course.
不过...
But, uh...
我们很想和你们探讨盖泽
Yeah, so we would really like to talk about Guizer, but--
可是我们真的没办法讲得太细
But we can't really discuss any details is the thing.
因为我们刚签了保密协议
Yeah, so we just signed an NDA with someone because...
我们也不会害你们惹麻烦
We wouldn't want to get you in trouble or anything.
已经有公♥司♥找上你们了吗
Are they out there already? The company?
说来也真是巧合
Yeah, it's actually a real coincidence.
-或许也不是 -不
- Uh, well, maybe not really. - No.
不过也还是可以算巧合吧
I mean, come on, it's one of the biggest there is. But still.
什么巧合 你们卖♥♥给谁了
What's the coincidence? Who did you sell to?
你们卖♥♥给谁了
Who did you sell to?
卖♥♥给安讯士了 你朋友亚历克斯·贝尔
To Axis. Your friend, Alex Bell.
是不是太巧合了
Yeah. Isn't that wild?
喂
Hello?
操
Fuck!
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表