剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
她不会干的 我自己再找人
She's not gonna do it, okay? So I'll find someone.
行行行 听你的
That's fine. Your call.
那先预付我一半的分成
Just gonna need half of my money upfront.
-付不了 -行
- I can't do that. - Cool.
那你找别人帮你干
Then you sholdn't have any problem finding
也没多大难度吧
somebody else to work for you.
兰斯 够了 倒是可以讨论下分股份
Rance, come on. Maybe we can work out some sort of stake.
一旦上市 钱就来了
Company's gonna be printing cash once we launch.
就跟侦币一样吗
So just like GenCoin, right?
我没有要赶你走
It's not like I cut you out.
我给你干了三个月
I worked for you for three months.
偷偷摸摸 分文不取
Moonlighting for free.
-你就这么对我 -我才惨呢 兰斯
- You screwed me, bitch. - I got screwed, Rance.
要不是谁偷了我的代码
Had it not been stolen from me,
现在我们早就舒舒服服地坐办公室了
we'd be sharing a nice little office right now.
你倒是很擅长给人画饼
You are so good with promises.
是不是让你很爽
Think it's your favorite part.
但到了兑现就不行了
Follow up, not so much.
你的债务我来还
I'll absorb your debts.
替我联♥系♥上你的债主 我全部接手
Just put me in contact with whoever you owe, and I will take over.
全部
Everything.
你真想这么做吗
Don't know if you'd wanna do that.
所以同意了吗
Is that a yes?
行
Okay.
阿勒玛 你好啊
Alma. Hey, girl.
我做了一大堆
I made way too much of this.
我猜也是
Oh, I bet you did.
谢谢邀请 阿勒玛
Thanks for having us over, Alma.
这肉卖♥♥相不错
That's some good-looking meat there, son.
你好啊 老兄
What they do, big man.
抱歉 老兄 我满手的肉汁
Sorry, dog, my hand is all pork juiced and shit.
不去喝瓶啤酒吗
You want a beer or something?
-你知道我不喝的 E -对
- You know I don't drink, E. - Oh, that's right.
不过还是要谢谢你来
Thanks for comin', though, fam.
谢谢邀请
Thanks for having us.
你马子还好吗
Is your girl good?
挺好的 挺靠谱
Word. She good. She straight.
我们帮你解决了房♥租 还记得吧
We cleaned that rent situation up for you, ain't that right?
-钱大把大把地来 -没错没错
- Money flowin' in. - For sure. For sure.
生意很好
Business is good.
不就是和迪克兰这种人做的
Business with Declan or some shit.
-你说什么 -我说...
- What's that? - I'm saying, dog.
迪克兰 迪克兰
Declan? Declan?
E 你懂生意要怎么做吧
E, you understand how business works?
这就是生意
This here is business.
跟大吉斯谈生意
Big Keith... talk about business.
自♥由♥之城 过时了
Liberty City... overtime.
这就是未来的趋势
This is where the future is going.
我们需要所有人的参与
We need everybody. We need everybody to be in this.
懂我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
要我说 那是白人的未来
It's the white man's future, if you ask me.
兄弟 是你们找上我
My nigga, y'all come up to me,
要我想个办法
ask me to come up with a solution.
我找到了 已经摊在台面上了
I found a solution. There's food on the table.
阿♥拉♥克网就摆在这了 懂吗
ArakNet put this here. You understand?
你要是不喜欢 就别吃啊 兄弟
If you don't like it, you ain't got to eat it, nigga.
你要是不喜欢 就别吃啊
If you ain't like it, nigga, you ain't got to eat!
有种就别吃啊
You ain't got to eat, nigga.
你们要是都不喜欢 可以不吃
None of y'all got to eat if you don't like it.
你们都可以不吃
None of y'all got to eat!
吃的都送到你们眼前了
There's food on the table!
-坦 -干什么
- Tam. - What?
有话直说 宝贝
Just come with it, babe.
他们也有话要跟你说 罗尼
They tryin' to tell you something, Ronnie.
他们想好好和你说
Okay? They tryin' to talk to you.
全都是废话
Yeah, they talkin' nonsense.
他们想接更多生意 我不是在帮吗
They wanted more business, that's what I'm doing.
我帮他们多接生意
I'm bringing back more business.
他们要的远不止这样
They want more than that.
这一周我搞定的事
I done broke off as much this week
和柠檬城全部加起来的一样
as we done before that whole Lemon City thing.
不只是钱的问题好吧 罗尼
It ain't just about money, Ronnie, okay?
他们想要...
They want...
他们想要权力
They want power.
不都一样 坦
Ain't no difference, Tam.
一样
Yeah, there is.
因为你兄弟们都在讲你坏话
Because all them niggas have been talking shit.
所有人 不只E
All of them, not just E.
你不喜欢别人讲你男人坏话吗
And you don't like it when people talk shit about your man, huh?
一点没错 我不喜欢
You goddamn right I don't.
因为让你也一起丢脸了吗
'Cause that shit make you look bad, huh?
罗尼 你够了
Ronnie, you trippin'.
你觉得你没错吗
Oh, oh, you think you on?
来真的吗 罗尼
For real, Ronnie?
你就...
You just gonna...
你就打算这么对我吗
You just gonna do me like that?
罗尼 不准你甩头就走
Ronnie, don't walk away from me.
罗尼 我又不是你兄弟 不准你甩头就走
Ronnie, I ain't you nigga. Don't walk away from me.
罗尼
Ronnie!
他妈的
Goddammit.
我不想听那些说谁管这片区更牛逼的闲言
I ain't tryin' to hear that shit about who run the streets harder!
我不想从E嘴里听说
I ain't tryin' to hear that shit from E.
我不想从我朋友嘴里听说
I ain't tryin' to hear that shit from friends,
宝贝 我更不想从你嘴里听说
and, baby, I ain't tryin' to hear that shit from you!
我在想办法挣钱
I'm tryin' to make money!
等我们挣够钱
And when we make that money,
剩下的那帮笨蛋就能养活自己了
the rest of these fools, they can fend for themselves,
而我们就离开这里
'cause we're getting up out of here.
我们带上涂易和埃尔丝
We're taking Touie, we're taking Els,
离开这里
and we're getting out of here.
操 搞什么鬼
Fuck! What the fuck?
-你是谁 -你是谁
- Who are you? - Who are you?
-你是谁 -我是伊兹朋友
- Who are you? - I am fuckin' Izzy's friend.
-我在大号♥呢 -你在我家厕所好吧
- I'm crashing here. - You're in my fuckin' loo.
把门关上
Shut the goddamn door!
天哪
Jesus!
真没素质
So rude.
我们的网络管♥理♥员♥得在这里住一阵
Yo, our network manager needs to stay here for a bit.
我知道 我刚看到他的屌♥了
Yeah, I know. I just saw his dick.
易博市离这要四小时车程
Ybor City's, like, four hours away
而他免费替我们干
and he's workin' for free so...
-我知道了 -我们得尽快付他钱
- Okay, I get it. - We got to pay him soon.
我承诺要付给他钱了
I sort of floated him some cash.
-可我们没钱 -没错
- We don't have any cash. - Yeah, exactly.
所以我现在有麻烦了
So I have a problem right now.
你为什么就在那笑
Why are you just, like, smiling?
因为我可能已经解决问题了
'Cause I may have fixed that already.
骗人的吧 你♥爸♥朋友吗
Shut up. Your dad's friend?
他有兴趣
He's interested.
他很有兴趣
He's really interested.
想要我这周去他的岛看看
Wants me to go to his Key this week.
他的岛
His "Key"?
他的岛他妈是什么玩意儿
What the fuck is his Key?
那种礁岛群你知道吧
Well, you know how there's the Keys?
然后其中的一个岛
This is just a Key, as is one.
我是要跟你一起去解释...
So I should come with you and explain--
不用 他只叫了我
Nope, nope. He asked just for me.
一会你就要接瑞典佬的电♥话♥了
You have that call with the Swedes soon.
罗尼 电♥话♥要打来了
Ronnie, they're about to call us.
好 就那 行
Okay, right here. Just right here. Cool. -
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表