剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
我们的网♥管♥得在这里住一阵
Yo, our network manager needs to stay here for a bit.
我承诺要付给他钱了
I sort of floated him some cash.
你们别管我们的街头买♥♥卖♥♥
Y'all keep it cool on our corners.
-我们保证不搞出动静 -兄弟 你错了
- We keep shit peaceful. - Nigga, you trippin'.
我们是来讨论伊莎贝尔的
We're here to talk about Isabelle.
她试图朝亚历克斯开枪
She tried to shoot Alex.
-求你了 -我不是保姆
- Please. - I am not a babysitter.
这不是协议的部分
It's not part of the deal.
-维斯住在这里吗 -我是他女儿
- Does Wes live here? - I'm his daughter.
走开 过你那该死的生活
Stay away. Live your goddamn life.
"过我那该死的生活"
"Live my goddamn life"?
而你...
While you
他们已经拥有了侦币
They already own GenCoin.
-如果他们也拥有了暗网 -我知道
- If they own the dark web too-- - I know.
我们很想和你们探讨盖泽 但是
We would really like to talk about Guizer, but--
你们卖♥♥给谁了
Who did you sell to?
安讯士 你的朋友亚历克斯·贝尔
Axis. Your friend, Alex Bell.
-阿♥拉♥克网 -是的
- ArakNet? - Yeah.
我觉得还是算了
I think it's gonna be a pass for me.
我觉得阿♥拉♥克网真能成功
I think ArakNet could be really something.
-是吗 谢谢夸奖 -有时间打给我
- Oh, cool. I-- I appreciate that. - Call me sometime.
干♥他♥ 涂易 布鲁屁都不是
Get him, Tou. Blue ain't shit, dawg!
弄死他 涂易
Yeah! Beat this nigga out, Tou!
罗尼 你在吗
Ronnie, you in there?
我知道只是过了几周 但是
I know it's only been a couple weeks, but...
你有任何需要 都可以找我们
if you need anything, whatever you need, we got you.
我们还是多给他点空间吧
Maybe let's just give him some more space.
-但我煮了这些吃的 -没关系 放着吧
- But I cooked all this food. - That's okay. Just leave it here.
那么
Hey. So, um...
我给你做了一些碎牛肉
I made you some ropa vieja.
可能味道不太好
Probably tastes like shit,
但我就放在这里
but I'm gonna leave it right here.
-好了 -门口地毯上
- Here, just-- - On your rug.
放这儿吧 他就不会踩到了
Leave it here so he doesn't step on it.
-随便吧 -在椅子上 伙计
- Okay, whatever. - It's on the chair, pal.
我们爱你
We love you.
有我们在 兄弟
Yeah, we're around, man.
创业公♥司♥
第二季第五集
干什么
What is it?
叫尼克来
Get Nick.
尼克
Nick!
小尼克
Nicky!
-尼克 -干什么
- Hey, Nick. - What?
-什么事 -不好意思
- What? - I'm sorry.
老兄 你得过来看看
Hey, man, you gotta come see this.
盖泽活跃用户数 4081
盖泽才上线了六个小时
Guizer's been online for six hours,
他们却已经拥有了四千用户
and they've already got 4,000 users.
我的天 这个流量完全合法
Jesus Christ, this up-down is super legit.
盖泽性能测试
天哪 他们的译码简直不可思议
God, their decryption is insane.
-我知道 -好吧
- I know. - Okay.
那么如果斯泰拉不干 谁干
So if Stella's not gonna do it, who?
我们能花钱雇人 我不...
We-- we could pay someone. I don't--
但是关键是 我们有钱的话
But then again, if we had any money,
我更愿意还清你欠款
I'd be using it to pay off your debts.
所以
So...
要不我们收会费
What if we charged a subscription fee?
不不不 那是自掘坟墓
No, no, no. That's the kiss of death right there.
我们仅有的1200用户都会离开
Our 1200 measly users would all bail.
-他们要赢了 -是啊
- They're winning. - Yeah.
他们马上要垄断暗网了
They're about to have a monopoly on the dark net.
我们需要走向世界
We need to go global.
我要找一个密♥码♥破译员
I need to find a cryptographer
可以与盖泽所做的相抗衡
that can compete with what Guizer's doing.
兰斯 你得跟你的人讨论一下
Rance, you need to talk to your guys,
下周之前我要每个洲的节点
and I need nodes in every continent by next week.
宝贝 我手里没钱
Babe, nobody's gonna pick up the phone for me
没人会接我的电♥话♥啊
unless I have cash in hand.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我有主意了 让我试试
I have an idea. Let me try something.
我去筹钱 给我几天时间
Let me try and get that cash. Give me a couple days.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
相信我就是了
Just trust me!
好吧
Okay.
世界新闻头条 拉里·迈克里登 货币分♥析♥师
侦币似乎已经成功获得了
GenCoin has managed to procure the backing
全球科技舞台上
of seemingly every major player
每个主要参与者的支持
on the global tech stage.
你觉得安讯士的亚历克斯·贝尔和他的同僚
How do you think Alex Bell and his associates over there at Axis
如何在短时间内应对这样的功绩
have managed such a feat in this short period of time?
尼克·塔尔曼
我们现在看到的是优先权的变化
I think what we're seeing here is a shift of priorities.
现在人人想下注的黑♥马♥
I mean, it's sort of baffling
是一种人们一知半解的货币
that the horse everybody wants to back right now
这确实令人匪夷所思
is a currency that no one fully understands yet.
盖泽已经有5000个用户了
Guizer's at 5,000 already.
他们在暴涨
They're blowing up.
正当我们在这该死的桌边
As we're having this conversation
说着话的时候
at this shitty table,
他们在暴涨
they're blowing up.
见鬼
Fuck!
亲爱的 你不能这么想
Queen, look, you have to stop thinking about it this way.
想想IBM对苹果
Think about IBM versus Apple,
或是MySpace对脸书
or MySpace versus Facebook.
我知道你很在乎争夺第一
Look, I know you're really concerned about being first,
但也许这只是谁更好的问题
but maybe it just is about who's better.
我有想法了 关于密♥码♥
I got an idea. About the cipher.
什么 怎么编写吗
What? How to write it?
怎么偷过来
How to steal it.
怎么什么
How to what?
盖泽的密♥码♥
The cipher from Guizer.
好吧 这想法很不切实际
Okay. So, that is a terrible idea.
是的 但我需要你的帮助
It is, but I'm gonna need your help.
宝贝 听我说
Babe, look.
我麻烦已经够多了
I got enough problems right now.
我们说好的 你为我工作 我帮你
And we agreed that I would help you out if you worked for me.
没错 但这想法也太荒唐了
Yeah, but that's ridiculous.
这是商业间谍
It's corporate espionage.
那你到底为不为我工作
So, do you work for me or no?
该死
Goddamn it.
伊兹 得了吧
Izzy, come on.
你到底为不为我工作
Do you work for me or no?
我去 伊兹
Shit, Izzy.
同意了
Yes?
该死
Goddamn it.
不同意
No?
该死
Shit.
妈 妈
Mom? Mom?
妈 我还想要一只海龟
Mom, I want another turtle.
埃尔丝 有时候就是不可以
Elsie, sometimes it just doesn't work out.
-我要一只海龟 -别说了
- I want a turtle. - Please stop--
-我要... -该死 埃尔丝 别说了
- I want a-- - Goddamn it, Elsie! Stop it!
怎么了
What's goin' on?
塔姆
Tam?
罗尼
Yo, Ronnie.
我是朱尔斯
It's Jules.
你知道我们有很多目击证人
You know we got a dozen eyewitnesses?
可没人肯开口
No one's talking.
所有人都闭口不谈
The entire 'hood all holding out.
已经三个礼拜了 因为你指使的
Three weeks now. 'Cause you told 'em to.
这有什么影响 朱尔斯
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表