剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
好
Okay.
-伊莎贝尔 -妈
- Isabelle. - Hey, Mom.
我和你♥爸♥在看比赛
your father and I, we were just watching the game.
我给你拿杯喝的
I'll get you something.
你怎么样 爸
How are you doing, Dad?
比赛很精彩 很带劲
It's a good game, we're up.
很紧张刺♥激♥
It's exciting.
你饿吗
You hungry?
-不饿 谢谢 -好
- No. Thanks. - Okay.
终于进了
Finally.
你们知道那颗子弹是冲着我来的吧
You know that bullet was meant for me, right?
我昨晚刚做的猪里脊
I just made that pork tenderloin last night.
你饿了就去冰箱拿
It's in the fridge, if you're hungry.
这我拿走了
I'm gonna take this.
什么 女儿
What, mija?
我得走了
I gotta go.
布鲁克斯街景
罗尼
Yo, Ronny.
你好 兄弟
What's up, man?
你还好吗
Yeah, you good?
我好吗
Am I?
在愁什么呢
So, what you got?
记不记得你把我拐出学校
Remember when you snatched me up outta school?
带我去了海滩 记得吗
Took me to our local beach. You remember that?
-这你都记得 -给我吃了刨冰
- You still remember that? - Got me that snow cone.
樱桃味
Cherry.
我当然记得了 那是我第一次吃刨冰
'Course I remember that shit. First snow cone I ever had.
-你都没付钱 -当然不付
- You ain't paid for that shit. - Oh, hell no.
瞧瞧你
See? Look at you.
-我们一起长大 -没错 58号♥露台
- We grew up together. - 58th Terrace, baby.
你知道我们会失去什么吧
So, you know what we got to lose, then?
所以我在想...
So I got to thinkin', man...
或许我们能想想办法
maybe we can work something out.
你们别管我们的街头买♥♥卖♥♥
Y'all keep a cool on our corners,
睁只眼闭只眼 让我们干我们的
turn a blind eye, let us do our thing,
我们保证不搞出动静 真的
we keep shit peaceful, for real.
该死 罗尼 你还没搞清楚情况
Shit, Ronny. You don't understand what's happening, huh?
你上次去58号♥露台是什么时候
When's the last you been to the 58 T?
成排的别♥墅♥噌噌地拔地而起
It's just rows of townhouses popping up.
然后就会有查利勒斯的新买♥♥卖♥♥
And then, you got Cherelus's new shit.
我当然知道
Of course, I know that.
不然你觉得我为什么找你说
Why do you think I'm talking to you?
的确过去我们并肩作战
You know, there was a time where we'd scratch each other's back.
但现在 一切都不一样了
But now, with all this shit going down,
那些命令是从更高层下达的
those orders are coming down from much higher up now.
5%
5%.
拜托
Please.
5%
5%!
我们赚多少 我都给你5%回扣
I'll give you 5% of everything that we pull in here.
不 哥们
No, man.
一成
10%.
兄弟 你错了
Nigga, you trippin'.
你买♥♥不到的 兄弟
You can't buy this shit, man.
行不通了
Not no more.
给兄弟们加油
Holler at your boy.
你们干得很好 干得很好
Hey, you're doing great. You're doing great.
继续加油
Keep up the good work.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle...
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
不会很久
Won't take a second.
我来是为了你的安全
Hey, look, I'm here for your safety.
-我的安全 -对
- My safety? - Yeah.
听我说 听着
Listen to me. Listen.
不管你想对亚历克斯做什么
Whatever you tried with Alex,
你知道那些人会怎么报复
you know what these people will do.
别想了 随他去吧 过你自己的生活
So forget about them. Stay away. Live your goddamn life.
过我的生活
Live my life?
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
你觉得我应该这样
Is that what you think I should do,
过我那该死的生活吗
live my goddamn life?
我妹妹一直是我们家的乖乖女
My sister was always the good one.
和善 宽容 优秀得很
Nice, big heart, all that shit.
我曾有个家庭 他们关心我 容忍♥我
I had a family, they cared about me, they put up with me,
我感到特别骄傲
and I was too proud for all of it.
但戴尔菲
But Delfia...
她想要的只是大家都好
all she wanted was the best for everyone else.
她只想要大家都开心
All she ever wanted was for everyone else to be happy,
而你只想到怎样对自己有利
while you only think about what's good for yourself.
逮捕尼克 过来让我识相点
Arresting Nick, coming here to tell me to sit still.
我想 任由一个小姑娘被杀
I think this might be what is best for you...
这样对你最有利吧
getting a young girl killed.
即使是谋杀 对吧
Even murdering someone, right?
抱歉 案子已经查清楚了
Oh, I'm so sorry, that case was cleared.
误会一场
Big misunderstanding.
我有个女儿 我...
I have a daughter, and I...
真难为情
That's a shame.
喂 女王
Yes, Queen?
-没想到你居然接了 -是啊
- I'm surprised you answered. - Yeah, well...
我从来都不作明智的选择 对吧
good decisions have never really been my forte, haven't they?
是啊 我想放纵一把
Yeah, well, I need to get messy.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
不管你做什么 赶快理清思路 亚历克斯
Whatever you need to do to sort your head out, Alex, do it fast.
这个新项目是侦币成功的关键
This new project is too important to the success of GenCoin...
她拿着枪 指着这里
She put a gun... right here.
你知不知道那是什么感受
Do you have any idea what that's like?
拉斯克探员在处理了
Agent Rask is dealing with it.
-"处理" -用和平方式
- "Dealing with it"? - Peacefully.
所以不像她妹妹那样对吧
So not like with her sister, then.
-那是我弟弟的主意 -不重要 薇拉
- Those were my brother's orders. - Doesn't matter, Vera.
她怪我 你明白吗
She blamed me. You get that?
你...我答应成为这家公♥司♥的脸面
You... I agreed to be the face of this company,
盖泽
但你居然把一切搞得...
but when you pull shit like that...
那退出啊
So, quit.
你今天就能走
You can leave today.
但你将远离房♥子 车子
But you'll leave the houses and the cars,
夜店 更不用说所有那些奉承吹捧
the nightclub, not to mention all that adulation.
女王
Hi, Queen.
好久不见
It's been a minute.
你看起来不赖
You look well.
-你就不是了 -谢谢
- You don't. - Thank you.
-你过来是... -是的
- So you needed to come over and... - Yes.
太好了
Great.
请进
Come on.
胡安 这是伊兹 伊兹 这是胡安
Juan, this is Izzy. Izzy, this is Juan.
你好啊
What's up?
胡安在生我的气
Juan is mad at me.
我可以带你参观一下
I'd give you a tour of the place
但我知道你才没兴趣呢
but I know you wouldn't give a shit, so...
-这里不像不法住所 -谢谢
- Place looks legit. - Thank you.
买♥♥的抵押房♥
We got it on a foreclosure.
不过我们需要拿出第二笔抵押贷款
We need to take out a second mortgage, though.
经济不景气
Times are tough.
赛马场吗
Racetracks?
比它更本质
It's a little more hardcore than that.
那我不问了
I won't ask.
干杯 老妈
Cheers, mama.
你妹妹的事 节哀顺变
I was very sorry to hear about your sister.
我想打电♥话♥的 不过...
I was gonna call, but...
你也挺难熬的
It's a tough time... for you.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表