剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
马上掉头
你的航♥班♥两小时后要起飞了
你叔叔说了
去他的
他不懂这里是怎么运作的
威慑力是多么重要
臭婊♥子♥幸灾乐祸
是时候让她闭嘴了
我不喜欢形♥式♥主♥义♥ 直入主题吧
I'm not big on ceremony so let's just get to it.
赞同让侦币成为阿♥拉♥克网货币的举手
Favor of using GenCoin as currency on ArakNet.
伊兹 听着
Izzy, look, uh...
我无法想象
...I can't even begin to understand
那些人给你带来的痛苦
the pain that these people have caused you.
但我认为这是最佳的方案
But I think this is the best thing
来确保我们的安全 对公♥司♥也是最好的
to keep us all safe, and it's definitely best for the company.
成了 四比一
There it is, four to one.
我去告诉安讯士的人
I'll let the people at Axis know.
我能不能...
Can I have a...
我知道你...
Look, I, I know you're...
你太软弱 尼克
You're soft, Nick.
你太软弱 而且你太渴望不软弱
You're soft and you so desperately want not to be.
很可悲
It's sad.
-我只想帮忙 -这就是你女友离开的原因
- I'm just trying to help-- - That's why your girl left you.
这是你♥爸♥离开的原因
That's why your daddy left you.
这也是维斯终将离开你的原因
That's why Wes will leave you, too.
他发现你一无是处只是时间问题
Only a matter of time before he realizes you ain't shit.
我懂
Look, I get it.
帮助安讯士那些人这个想法
The thought of helping these Axis people
让你很反感
makes you sick.
我懂
I get it.
但是
But...
你能想明白的
I mean, you're smarter than that.
这个合作关系可以改变一切
This partnership could change everything.
我们可以过上自己的生活 但是...
We could just live our lives, but...
我认为你是害怕自己高兴起来
I think you're afraid to let yourself be happy.
那是...
And that's...
也许是我能想到的最悲伤的事了
maybe the saddest thing that I can think of, so...
你身上有100块吗
Got $100 on you?
说没有
Say no.
-我吗 -100块
- Me? - $100.
100块
$100, uh...
好吧 我玩
Yeah, okay, sure, I'll play.
100块 赌我开球进三个球
$100, I make three blows on the break.
-你赌吗 -不可能的
- You in? - There's no way.
-100块 -我赌
- $100. - I'm in.
很好 好好学着点
All right, good. Watch and learn.
该死
Oh! Shit!
什么
What?!
好 翻倍 要么退出
All right, double or nothing.
-我能一杆清台 -不
- I clean up all these puppies... - No!
在轮到她之前
Before she even gets a shot.
-不可能 -不可能
- No. - No.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
等等 不行
Hang on? No way.
罗纳德
Hey, Ronald.
来根雪茄吗
Can I get you a cigar?
不用了 我就要走了
Nah, it's good, I'm about to get up out of here.
你打给保罗了吗
Did you call Raul?
打了 他在等我
Yeah, yeah, he's, uh, he's down there waiting on me.
兄弟 我们俩一直没机会交流
Listen, man, you and me, we never get a chance to bond.
我一直都在 兄弟
I been right here, bruh.
我想做些改变
Well, wanna do something about that.
你喜欢钓鱼吗
You like to fish?
不喜欢
Nah, man.
你不必做这些的 兄弟
You don't need to do all that, bruh.
我在这完事了 大伙
I'm done here, y'all.
我要进行股权收♥购♥
I'm gonna ask for a buy out.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-我们才刚开始 -是的
- We're just getting started. -Yes.
我们和薇拉达成了和解 所以...
And we called that truce with Vera, so...
你们不再需要我了
Y'all don't need me no more.
这也是你的公♥司♥
Hey, this is your company, too.
马上就要变得不同了
It's about to be very different.
没事的
Ay, it's all good.
你们现在是个合法公♥司♥了
You guys are a legit company now.
你们不需要海地流氓了
You don't need no Haitian thug.
-别这么说 -相信我
- Uh, hey, don't say that. - Trust me.
我还有事情要办
There's something I gots to do.
好吗
A'ight?
我也马上需要那笔钱
And I'ma need that money soon, too.
你们一起谈谈
So, get together.
看看要花多少钱打发我走
Figure out what it's gonna cost to get rid of me.
我们以后再见 好吗
And I'll see y'all later, a'ight?
晚安
Have a good night.
真搞不懂
I don't know...
听着 我知道你应得的
Look, I just-- I know you deserve better
比你在这里得到的更多 我懂
than what you've gotten here, I know that.
但是 你得承认
But... you have to admit.
这里的情况尤为特别
It's a pretty unique situation here for a minute.
我懂的 兄弟 我懂
Look, I get it, bruh, I get it, a'ight?
但你们不需要我了
But y'all don't need me.
我完全反对
I wholeheartedly disagree.
你确定要这么干吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
什么
What?!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
去厕所 去厕所
Go to the bathroom! Go to the bathroom!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
尼克 你中枪了吗
Nick, you hit?
没有 罗纳德中枪了
No, no! Ronald's shot.
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick!
罗尼 罗尼 天啊 罗尼
Ronnie! Ronnie! Oh, God, Ronnie!
不不不 罗尼 罗尼
No! No! No! Ronnie, Ronnie?
不 罗尼 别这样
No, Ronnie, stop, stop.
别这样 不要
Stop! Stop! No!
不要
No.
斯泰拉 快去求救
Stella! Call someone!
-好 -别这样 不要
- Okay! - Stop, stop, no!
罗尼 不要
Ronnie, no.
喂
Hello?
罗尼 看着我
Ronnie, look at me.
我朋友中枪了
My friend got shot!
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表