剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
这个东西
That shit...
这东西能解决你的所有问题
That shit will solve all your problems.
尼克
Hey, Nick!
这条石斑鱼都要游回海里了 兄弟
This grouper is about to swim back to sea, man.
赶紧
Come on!
维斯·钱德勒
现在网站上的节点
Well, there's enough nodes
已经足够支撑我再添加一个跃点
on the network where I can add another hop.
这样会更安全
It'll make it more secure.
好 我还是不知道你在说什么
Yes, still don't know what y'all talking about
我年纪大了
because I'm old as shit.
是的 你听我说
Yes, you are. Look real quick.
假设一个自♥由♥城的人
Liberty City dude makes a transaction
和一个霍姆斯特德的人交易
with a dude in Homestead.
这两台电脑并不会直接对话
These two computers aren't talking directly to each other.
这样很容易被条子和黑客拦截
Any cop or hacker can easily intercept that.
阿♥拉♥克网所做的
So what ArakNet does,
就是把网站上的所有其他电脑
it turns all the other computers on the network
变成跃点
into hops, right?
自♥由♥城这里是入口节点
Liberty City here is the entrance node.
这人从霍姆斯特德的人手里买♥♥一克冰♥毒♥
Dude buys a gram of pookie from Homestead dude,
霍姆斯特德就是出口节点
Homestead becomes the exit node.
好 但是自♥由♥城
Right. But the request
也就是入口节点 所发出的请求
comes from Liberty City, the entrance node,
会跳跃到北迈阿密海滩的某处
hops over to somewhere over here in North Miami Beach,
再到珊瑚阁的一个瘾君子
down to some pill popper in Coral Gables,
再到上城一台电脑上 最后回到霍姆斯特德
to a computer in Overtown, back to homeboy in Homestead.
每次都走不同的路线
Different configuration every time,
所以无法追踪
that's what makes it impossible to trace.
牛啊
My girl.
要是你有什么需要
Yo, um, if you ever need
可以随时跟我说
any help with anything, just let me know.
-你懂JavaScript吗 -不懂 但是
- You know JavaScript? - No. But, I mean...
我很感兴趣 我很想学
I'm interested. You know, I wanna learn.
行 等你学会JavaScript再说
Mmm-hmm. Cool. Learn JavaScript, then we'll talk.
好吧
Okay.
孩子
Yo, kid.
上这个网站 有很多自学程序
Go on this website, there's a bunch of self-teaching programs.
谢谢
Thanks.
听我说
Listen.
你跟我讲了阿♥拉♥克网之后
Uh, I did a little thinking
我想了一下
after you showed me the ArakNet thing.
我自己做了一些调查
I've been doing a little of my own research.
现在这种东西
There is an overwhelming demand
在市场上有巨大需求
for this sort of thing right now.
执法部门越来越精明
Law enforcement's getting smarter,
黑客也越来越狡猾
hackers are getting savvier.
普通的互联网就不用提了
Just forget about the pedestrian Internet.
就连暗网本身也正在
I mean, even the Dark Net itself is becoming polluted
被企业和监管侵蚀
with corporations and surveillance.
下一代年轻人绝对会寻求
And new and upcoming generations are absolutely
全新且纯净的安全港
looking for a new safe haven, somewhere pure.
所以我...
So I think...
我真觉得这不仅是全新的暗网
I really think that this could be not only the new Dark Net,
也将是全新的互联网
I think it could be the new Internet.
没错 我们就是在朝这方向做
So... Yeah, that's, um, kind of what we're already doing.
可等到你的网络用户升至上千了
Yeah. But what are you going to do when your network
你打算怎么办
grows to thousands?
上百万 上十亿
Or millions? Or billions?
你打算把这些用户数据储存到哪里
Where are you gonna store all that data?
从每台网络用户的电脑里借点空间
Each computer on the network lends storage space.
就像一台巨型分散式存储服务器
It's like one big decentralized server.
我看过有另一款自主研发的互联网络
All right, sure. I've read about another home-grown network
也采用这种方法
that's doing that same method.
运行速度极慢 对吧
But it's really slow, isn't it?
并不慢
It's not slow.
很慢 相当慢
It's slow. It's really, really slow.
你想把它做大做强吗
You want this thing to grow, you want it to spread?
你是希望你的网络
You want to have hundreds of people
就被几百号♥人用来交易毒品
buying and selling drugs or do you want
还是被上百万人用来交易合法物资
millions of people buying and selling legitimate goods?
你得考虑普通用户
You have to think about the average customer.
现在的年轻人绝对不乐意
Now, there's no way in hell any millennial is gonna wait
加载缓存时间超过0.4秒的
more than .4 seconds for something to load or buffer.
而你只能在那干等着
So, in the meantime, you're just gonna be waiting
别人投入更多资金 朝全球化发展
until somebody comes along with more money, more global reach,
然后将你吞噬
and they're gonna swallow you up.
已经有一家公♥司♥着手在做了
There's one company out there that's already off to something.
他们研发了一款产品
They've been... they have a product that's been
近几个月受到了不少关注
generating a little bit of heat in the last couple of months.
一对瑞典夫妇的团队
Husband and wife team out of Sweden,
研发了一种叫盖泽的浏览器加密术
they invented a browser encryption called Guizer.
-从没听说过 -你必须得了解
- Never heard of it. - Well, you should have.
你必须得抢先了解互联网动向
You have to be in front of these things,
-所以你需要我 -做什么
- that's why you need me. - To do what?
我来当你们的执行总裁
I think I should be your CEO.
你笑什么 有...有什么好笑的
Why are you laughing? It's not... it's not funny.
有点好笑
It's kind of funny.
你们别太纠结那个词
I think you're getting hung up on the word.
我们是平等的合伙人
We would all be equal partners.
我不是要凌驾于你们之上
I'm not saying I would be a larger partner.
但由我来做决策
But I would make the decisions.
你们需要一个能拍板的领头人
You need somebody to make the decisions and lead.
你凭啥觉得你自己比我们俩更适合
And what makes you more qualified to do that than either one of us?
那我问你们俩一个问题
Well, let me ask you this. Let me ask you guys both this.
你们俩 通常都是谁负责拍板
Who here, as it stands, is the decision maker?
-我 -我们俩
- Me. - We both are.
懂我的意思了吧
That's exactly my point.
我们因为犹豫不决错失侦币
Guys, we lost GenCoin 'cause we were sloppy,
当时我们都推给对方
and we were all lookin' at each other,
想着别人会解决问题
hoping someone else would solve the problem,
想当然地认为有伊兹代码的优势
and we just imagined it would work out based on
一切问题都会迎刃而解
the merit of Izzy's code.
伊兹 把你所有的杂活全给我
Izzy, let me take all the bullshit off your plate.
我帮你处理你不想干的事
Let me do all the things that you don't wanna do
你全身心投入进行代码革新
so you can spend 100% of your time creating and innovating.
尼克 我懂你想走全球化
Nick, all this going global stuff, I get it,
但是我们压根没那么多资金
but it's an assload of money that we don't have.
钱我来搞定
I'll get you money.
要多少 要多少你才能实现
How much? How much would you need to blow it out?
全球化 或者就做到你设想的版本
To go global and... Just your dream version?
-设高目标 -我需要一个团队
- Aim high. - I need a real team.
-多少钱 -我需要一名网♥管♥
- Okay. How much? - I need a network manager,
至少两名加密员
I need at least two cryptographers,
好几名编码员
I need a couple of more coders other than myself.
-多少钱 -上百万
- How much? - Millions.
上百万我搞定
I can get you millions.
那你怎么还在当服务员
Then why the hell you still waitin' tables?
不当了 辞了
I'm not. I quit.
-什么时候 -我...
- What? When? - I...
-38分钟前 -靠
- Thirty-eight minutes ago. - Shit.
你有撼动整个互联网界的能力
You're sitting on the next big thing.
你需要有人帮你实现 我能做到
You need somebody to make it real. I can do that.
但你得先托付于我
But you have to empower me.
我确实希望运行速度能提高
I do need this thing to move fast, though.
我那片区现在是有点赚头
At the hood, we're seein' some returns,
但是还远远不够
but it ain't close to where we need to be.
这不符合阿♥拉♥克网的初衷
We're gonna bastardize ArakNet.
我就是不希望
The whole point of this thing
有他人资助和牵头人
was that there was no funding and no strings.
可这小白脸说得也对 我们确实没进展
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表