剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
我打给你 叫你放下一切
I called you and I asked you to drop everything?
让你坐飞机来这儿找我
And I flew your ass out here.
我把你带到这里
And I put your right here!
漩涡的中心
Right in the middle of the problem.
我就是这么对你的
That's where I put you!
你就不该在这里
You shouldn't have been here.
这东西是你的吗
That stuff... Is this yours?
我是尼克
This is Nick.
好吧 你想改期吗
Okay, do you wanna reschedule?
什么 什么
What? What?
等等 抱歉 抱歉 慢点
No, hang on, sorry, sorry, sorry, slow...
你能重复一遍吗 什么
Will you just say that again what, what that--
我从没听说过 抱歉
I've never heard of this, I'm sorry.
《凤♥凰♥前哨》
The "Phoenix Sentinel?"
《凤♥凰♥前哨》是什么
What the fuck is the "Phoenix Sentinel"?
什么
What?
什么
What?
-该死 -我不知道...
- Shit. - I don't know what--
-好的 -该死
- Um, okay. - Shit.
好吧 我
Okay, I...
-见鬼 -天啊
- Holy shit. - Oh, my God.
这只是假新闻 太离谱了
This is just fake news, this is crazy.
《凤♥凰♥前哨》到底是什么
What the hell is the "Phoenix Sentinel?"
不重要了 因为大家都看到了
Doesn't matter because everybody else has picked it up.
老天 你看看啊
Holy shit, I mean, look at this.
跟我们一点关系都没有
It just doesn't have anything to do with us,
所以我不知道
so I don't really know, I mean...
-这会击垮我们 -是的
- This sinks us. - Yeah, this is...
让我查清楚 我再...
Well, let me get to the bottom of it and I'll, I'll...
我明白 让我查清楚
I understand. Let me get to the bottom of it.
不 我懂 我能理解
No, I understand, I understand.
我不知道是怎么回事 不过也不重要了
I don't know how it-- but it doesn't really matter.
因为这真的...
Because it's literally...
让我们调查清楚后 我再联♥系♥你
Let us clear this up and then I'm gonna get back to you.
那不重要 我会再联♥系♥你
It doesn't matter, I'm gonna get back to you.
-非常感谢 -这说不通啊
- Thank you so much. - This doesn't make any sense.
显然 他们取消了...
Well, obviously, they cancelled--
该死 一定是安讯士搞的鬼 对吧
Oh, shit, this has gotta be Axis, right? Axis!
是的 该死
Yeah, shit.
我们得抢先发邮件
We need to do a preemptive email
因为所有人都会看到
'cause everyone's gonna see it.
我绝不能容忍♥安讯士的行为
I'm not taking this shit from Axis.
所有人 所有人都知道了
Uh, wow, so everyone-- I mean, everyone knows.
我们先发邮件给客户吧
Uh, let's start emailing our clients.
通知他们有这种不实传言
And let them know that there's this bullshit out there.
你为什么要放弃这个
Why would you bail over this?
-我跟你说 -但问题是
- I'm telling you-- - But the thing is that
这不是真的
it's not true so...
请等等 等等 别挂电♥话♥
Please, wait, wait, don't hang up, don't hang...
听着 如果这不是...
Well, look, if it isn't...
哥们 你明早就会主动打给我
Dude, you're gonna call me tomorrow morning
求我忘记
and you're gonna beg me to forget
你今天说过的话
this conversation ever happened.
因为这都是一派胡言
Because it-- it's bullshit.
我知道大家都听说了
I know everyone's picked it up.
相信我 不需要你来告诉我
Trust me, you don't need to tell me that.
我问的是 消息是从哪儿来的
What I'm asking you is, is where it came from?
-我只是需要... -都是烟雾弹
- I need-- I just need... - Smoke and mirrors, man.
-我告诉你 -好的
- I'm telling you. - Okay.
好吧
Right.
-这真的太蠢了 -不
- This was really dumb. - No.
伊兹 这一点都不蠢
Izzy, it wasn't dumb.
-我都没想清楚 -我想过了
- I didn't think. - Well, I did.
我来的时候就知道有风险
I knew the risks when I was coming out here.
这是我的选择
This was my choice.
不是你的
Not yours.
伊兹 伊兹
Hey, Izz? Izz?
抱歉 二位
Sorry, guys, um...
你能打给尼克吗 他有事找你
Can you call Nick? He's trying to reach you.
出大事了
Bad shit happening.
我们要平息谣言
We're gonna squash it.
但已经散播出去了
It's literally everywhere.
我知道 玛拉正跟一些人沟通
I know, Mara's talking to some people right now.
那其他客户呢
What about our other clients?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
-他们都跑了 -这是灭顶之灾
- They're dropping like flies. - This is gonna kill us.
如果大家认为我们和联调局结党了
If people think that we're cliqued with the Feds?
不不不 我们能扭转局面
No-no-no, no-no-no, look, we can fix it.
好吧 要怎么做
Sure, okay, how?
尼克 虚假新闻是无法扭转的
Nick, you can't fix fake news.
人们一旦看见了...
Once people see it...
我们摆脱这个谣言唯一的方法
Listen, I think the only way to get out from under this
就是要让作者现身
is if the original author comes out publicly
公开声明整件事就是个骗局
and says the whole thing was a hoax.
那他澄清的新闻
And that, that confession would have to be
就会像假新闻一样传播出去
every bit as big as the fake story.
-不可能 -你能查出是谁写的吗
- That's impossible. - Can you find out who wrote it?
当然 我可以试着追踪他的IP地址 但是
Sure, I can try and trace his IP address, but...
这家伙很可能藏在重重的
Dude's probably hiding behind major layers
代理和空壳公♥司♥背后
of proxy's and shell corps.
好吧 但仍是可行的
Yeah, okay, but it's doable.
任何事都可行 尼克
Anything's doable, Nick.
那我们就去实现吧
Well, then, let's make it happen.
要是我们找到了作者怎么办
What if we find the guy?
你怎样才能让他公开承认
How are you gonna get this person to come out
自己的文章是虚假的
publicly against his own article?
罗纳德
Ronald.
女王 女王
Queen! Queen!
-什么事 -你看这个
- What? - Check this out.
我想你会很开心的
I think you're gonna be happy.
我黑进了《凤♥凰♥前哨》网站
So, I hacked into the "Phoenix Sentinel" website
追踪了博客的注册资料
and I tracked the blog registration down
查到这个用户名 可怕的油煎饼73
to the this handle: CreepyCruller73.
我查了有这个用户名的其他网站
From there, I looked at other sites that use
发现其中一个网站连到
that exact same handle, and one of them was linked
这家空壳公♥司♥ 甜甜圈恶魔有限公♥司♥
to this shell corporation, Donut Fiend, LLC.
显然 接下来就很容易了
Obviously, from there it's easy.
我就查看了这家空壳公♥司♥的
I just went into original registration address
原始注册地址 结果...
for the shell corporation and...
史蒂夫
Steve.
史蒂夫·布拉斯科
Steven Brasik.
四年前被《先驱报》解雇
Fired from the "Herald" four years ago.
他就是你要找的人
That's your guy.
不客气
You're welcome.
这家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
This guy's a douchebag.
这家伙每年
This is a guy who makes
靠着毁掉别人的生活能赚一百万美元
a million dollars a year ruining people's lives.
他有孩子 伊兹
He got kids, Izzy.
他有家人
He got a family.
我不是叫你去杀了他
I'm not asking you to kill him.
罗尼 我只是..
Ronnie, I just...
要你说服他
Convince him.
如果只是要说服他 你为什么不自己去
Why don't you convince him if that's all you need?
这几个人你挨个想想
Just movin' the pieces.
用以往的思维
Like you always do.
我 尼克
Me, Nick.
你的同乡 斯泰拉
Your homegirl Stella.
在事态变得不可挽回之前从不会想到后果
You don't never think of the consequences till it's too late.
你想过这个问题吗 伊兹
You ever think about that, Izzy?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表