剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, but South Beach, he got a point. We barely growin'.
不抓紧的话
And before we know it,
就会有其他人创建同样的新型网络
somebody else gonna create something just like this,
大家就全都涌过去了
everybody's gonna jump on it then.
没错 只要给我三周
Yes, they are. Listen, just give me three weeks.
我把话撂这里 给我三周
That's what I'm saying. Give me three weeks,
钱我全部搞定
I'll get you the money.
要是没搞定 那我自觉闪人
If I don't, I'll leave. Whatever.
就此别过 无须挽留
We'll say goodbye, no hard feelings.
我滚回沙滩继续卖♥♥我的金枪鱼色拉
I'll go back to selling tuna tartar on the beach.
萨凡纳 匠心手工集市
这可以用来盛饭吗
And I can't eat out of this, or...
抱歉不能 如果你是想用来盛饭菜的话
No, sorry. But I do have these hand-made bowls if you're
我这里也有手工制碗
looking for something more dining oriented.
我也讲不清
Yeah, I don't really know.
我是打算送给我儿媳妇
It's a gift for my daughter in law.
您真好
Oh, that's nice.
今天忙吗
How's work?
还行
Fine. Work's fine.
亲爱的 一起吃晚饭吗 想和你聊聊
Look, sweetheart, can we get dinner? I wanna catch up.
一个小时就好
Just an hour or so.
我和凯文约好和朋友一起吃了
Kevin and I were supposed to go out with friends.
就一个小时 随便找家什么小饭馆
Just an hour. We can go to Emily's or somewhere else this time.
-今晚真的不行 -那好吧
- I really can't. Not tonight. - No? Okay. All right.
你妈到底说了什么
Okay, what did Mom say?
她肯定讲了我什么 她跟你说了什么
About me? She said some things, right? So, what did she say?
你为什么一直躲着我 讲讲清楚吧
Why are you avoiding me? Come on, help me out.
她说你最近一直怪怪的
She said that you've been acting weird,
她担心你
and that she's worried about you,
说你最近变了
that you're not quite yourself.
还说在你正常之前尽量少和你接触
And she told me to steer clear for a bit, till you get help.
芬利 芬利
Finley. Finley...
坐下聊好吗
Can we sit?
就陪我坐一会儿
Will you just sit with me, please?
就是想和你聊聊
I just wanna talk to you.
首先 你妈说得没错
First of all, she's right. Your mom is right.
是该少和我接触
You should steer clear.
我最近是不太好
I'm not well. I'm not well.
其次 我觉得不久可能要出事
Also, I think something is about to happen soon.
要出大乱子
Something big, something messy.
你可能会听到些事
And you're gonna hear some things.
你可能会听到些我很不齿的事
You're gonna hear some things that I'm not proud of.
可我想让你知道那些事
But I want you to know it has no bearing on
都不会影响我对你和对你母亲的感情
how I feel about you or your mom for that matter.
爸 你这是什么意思
Dad, what do you mean by...
我只是想亲口告诉你
I just needed to tell you that in person.
好
Okay.
敬你父亲 一位壮心无涯
To your father, a man who knew no boundaries,
一辈子过得充实
who lived every moment to its fullest,
我见过的最博爱的男人
and who loved bigger than any man I've ever met.
你那段悼词 非常感人
That eulogy, it was very touching.
只有真男人才能敢于如此吐露真情
It takes a real man to lay his sword down like that.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
是真的吗
Is it true?
-你是说我讲的故事吗 -你的情感
- Was the story true? - Sentiment.
当然
Sure.
谁也不会在葬礼上讲死者坏话吧
I mean, look, nobody says the bad things at a funeral, right?
我妈落葬的时候我就讲了
I said some awful shit when I buried my mother.
真的吗
Really?
我记得
Yeah, I think, uh...
我好像还用了"婊♥子♥"这个词
think I even used the word "whore" at one point.
做悼词的时候
In the eulogy?
当时...
Now, look, there's...
我其实还有很多话没讲
I mean, there's plenty more I could have said.
调查的事我听说了
So... I know about the investigation.
行吧 那就来聊聊吧
Yeah. Uh, good. Let's talk about that.
其实那调查都是瞎搞
That's, uh... that's actually bullshit.
过不久就没事了
That's gonna be cleared up.
没事的
We're fine.
有钱的白人是不会蹲大牢的
I mean, rich white guys, we don't go to jail.
我在想
Well, I imagined, uh,
你在这方面还是有经验的吧
you have a little experience with that, right?
无意冒犯
Please don't take offense.
唯一让我感到冒犯的就是不诚实
The only thing that offends me, son, is dishonesty.
好
Okay. Well...
我找你并不只是想跟你聊聊天
Then let me just say that I didn't call you to share stories,
虽然是客套话
as delightful as that sounds.
但不是真话
That... that part was dishonest of me.
行
Okay.
说吧
So, hit me.
首先 我知道
First of all, you and my dad,
你和我爸当时干的勾当
I know what you guys were doing back then.
你要是不知道 那才是够傻了
Well, if you didn't, you'd have to be pretty thick.
也是
Fair enough.
所以我设想了下要让你重回
So I would imagine that it's been pretty difficult,
十七年前科技泡沫破裂前的地位
the last 17 years or so, to get back to where you were
应该挺难的
before the tech bubble burst.
但如果我告诉你即将有全新的科技革新呢
What if I told you there's a new tech frontier on the horizon?
全新的暗网 完全脱离托尔网
A new Dark Net, completely separate from Tor.
有自主的软件 自主的网络
It has its own software, it's on its own network.
可以买♥♥卖♥♥物品和服务 交换信息
Goods and services can be bought or sold, information exchanged,
策划政♥治♥起义
political uprisings orchestrated.
完全安全 完全匿名
All securely, all anonymously.
不受政♥府♥干预
It's free from government interference,
不会被资产化
it's free from corporatization.
这款网络目前由我和
This network is controlled by myself
另外两位极其聪明的人掌控
and two other very smart people.
如果我告诉你 我们暂时还无资金注入
And what if I was to tell you that we're not even financed yet.
我们的增长速度绝对超过托尔网
But we have a faster growth rate right now than Tor.
我觉得不可能
I'd say that was impossible.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
除非...
I mean, unless...
除非你们幕后有某个政♥府♥机构
unless you've got some government agency,
或者说至少是一家大型企业支撑
or at least a massive corporation behind you.
你根本不需要这些
See, you don't need those things,
只要你用上我的秘密武器
not when you have my secret weapon.
阿尔巴尼亚人可能会干
The Albanians might do it.
我可以联♥系♥下我的中国友人
I could call my guy in China.
算了 去他妈的 他太谨慎了
Nah. Fuck that. He's too safe.
对他们来说零风险
It's zero risk for them.
只要能和我们连上 再按节点外租
As long as you connect us, rent them as nodes.
说不定会免费给我们干
Maybe they'll do it for free.
天啊 你想要搞五个跃点
Jesus Christ. And you want five hops?
六个也说不定
Maybe six.
六个跃点 分布在不同国家
Six hops, different countries?
就不会被追踪到了
Impossible to trace. I mean,
绝对是史上最安全的网络
that's the safest network ever built.
-真的 -加密术是关键
- Literally. - Encryption is gonna be a beast.
慢慢侵蚀
Slow as Southern balls.
只要正确解码就行
You just need to have the right cipher.
怎么 你一边写代码
What, you're gonna build that, too,
还能一边搭建加密平台
while you're working on the code?
-斯泰拉应该可以 -我自己找
- I bet Stella could do it. - I'll find someone.
你跟她说过了
You talk to her?
斯泰拉 我说她的加密技术还是过关的
Stella. I said she'd do a great job with the cipher.
不找
Nah. Uh-uh.
她到底怎么了
What's up with her anyway?
听说她拒了雷神给的高薪工作
Heard she turned down some big job at Raytheon.
还听说她要嫁人了
Heard she's getting married.
她不会干的
She's not gonna do it.
别这样 老大
Come on, Queen.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表