剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
What the hell is this?
这是莫妮卡的出价
It's the offer from Monica.
我想
I guess...
你之前觉得这事很容易
I don't know, you thought this was gonna be easy?
你就这么让我♥干♥等着
That you would sort of make me wait,
然后卑躬屈膝地去求你
and feel small and crawl back to you
这样你就能低价成交
so you could low-ball me?
这些很好吃
These are great.
你可别自讨苦吃 孩子
You don't wanna blow this, kid.
惊动调查局展开调查
Open investigation with the feds?
这会让财务很...棘手
That's gonna make financing... tricky.
我觉得这事不用我再操心了
I don't think I have to worry about that anymore.
她不是认真的
She's not serious.
也许她就真的那么恨你
Maybe that's just how much she hates you.
那些味道怎么样
What about those?
真好吃
So good.
怎么了
Yeah?
有个关于伊莎贝尔·莫拉莱斯的趣事
I have a funny story about Isabelle Morales.
他们怎么花了那么久
What took them so long?
坐前面
Sit up front.
这次你真的闯祸了
You really screwed up this time, huh?
你听过蝎子和青蛙的故事吗
You know the, uh, scorpion and the frog?
-什么 -就是蝎子和青蛙过河的寓言
- What? - The fable of the scorpion who wants to cross a river.
有只蝎子要过河
There's a scorpion who wants to cross a river, right?
然后他看到一只青蛙
And, uh, he sees this frog.
于是他就问青蛙能不能
And so he asks if he can get across the river
骑在青蛙背上过河
by riding on the frog's back.
青蛙说 "没门 你是只蝎子
And the frog says, "No way, you're a scorpion!
你会蛰我的"
You'll sting me."
蝎子说 "我为什么要蛰你
The scorpion replies, "Well, why would I do that?
我要是蛰你 我们都会淹死"
I sting you, we'll both drown."
-你在听吗 -在听
- You following this? - Yeah.
然后 青蛙就说 "好吧
So, anyway, the-- the frog says "Okay.
你说得对"
I guess you're right."
他就让蝎子骑在他背上
He lets the scorpion get up on his back,
但当他们过河的时候
but while they're crossing the river,
突然之间 青蛙感到
all of a sudden the frog feels
背上一阵刺痛
a sharp piercing in his spine.
他知道发生了什么
And he knows what's happened,
他咽下最后一口气之前看着蝎子
so with his final breath, he looks up at the scorpion,
问道 "你为什么这么做
and says, "Why would you do that?
现在我们都要淹死了"
Now we're both gonna drown."
蝎子耸了耸肩
And the scorpion simply shrugs,
就说
and says...
"因为我是只蝎子"
"'Cause I'm a scorpion."
指的是我们中的谁呢
So which one of us is that about?
举起手
Hands up.
你可以走了
You can go now.
菲尔
Phil.
嗯
Yeah?
你可以走了
You can go.
好
Sure.
这边
This way.
已找到无线热点
你真是个疯婆子 伊兹
You are one crazy bitch, Izzy.
已找到无线网热点
修复好
Fix it.
修复什么
Fix what?
你干的好事 修复好
What you did. Fix it.
那个啊 好
That. Right.
端口搜索中
进去了
We're in.
该死
Damn.
把你们耍得团团转
Fucked you guys up pretty good.
不要跟我玩花样
Do not fuck with me.
明白吗
You understand?
滚开
Fuck off.
文件复♥制♥中
埃尔丝在学校吗
Els at school?
嗯
Yeah.
刚送她过去
Just dropped her off.
进来
Come inside.
现在
So...
我们就这么干
this is what we do.
你要我怎么做 塔姆
What do you want me to do, Tam?
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up.
是你要我这么做的 塔姆
You the one that asked me to do this, Tam.
我不想在这里
I don't wanna be here.
但你还是想让我这么做 对吧
But you still want me to, though, right?
你想让我做的 对吧 塔姆
You want me to, right, Tam?
塔姆 看看他
Tam, look at him.
塔姆
Tam!
看看他 塔姆
Look at him, Tam.
塔姆 看看他 求你看看他
Tam, just look at him. Please look at him.
亲爱的 看着他
Baby, look at him.
他杀了我们儿子
He killed our son.
涂易不在了 就是因为他
Touie ain't here no more 'cause of him.
所以亲爱的 告诉我
So, baby... tell me
我怎么做能让你好受一些
what to do to make you feel better.
现在就告诉我
Tell me right now.
你想让我怎么做
What you want me to do?
罗尼 求你了 求你了
Ronnie, please, please.
那你是要我放了他
So you want me to cut him loose?
因为我现在要给他松绑 放他回去
'Cause I'll untie him right now. I'll send him on his way.
这是你想要的吗 塔姆
Is that what you want, Tam?
不是吗
No?
那你想让他呆在这里
So you want him to stay?
亲爱的
Baby...
你想让我驱散痛苦 对吧
You want me to make this pain go away, right?
-求你了 -你要我现在就驱散痛苦吗
- Please. - You want me to make this feeling go away?
塔姆
Tam...
我要你现在看着我的眼睛
I need you to look me in my eye right now.
我要你看着我的眼睛 正式告诉我
I need you to look me in my eye and tell me legit...
你是不是想这样
...if this what you want.
你要我杀了这孩子吗
Do you want me to kill this boy?
我要你说出来
I need you to say it.
杀了他
Kill him.
什么
What?
杀了他
Kill him.
动手
Do it.
动手
Do it!
你真是变♥态♥
You're fucking twisted.
你的良心被狗吃了
You're broken inside.
你听到朱尔斯来时说的话
You heard Jules come in here.
他说如果我杀了这孩子
He say if I kill this boy,
我就会蹲20年的大牢
I'm gonna spend the next 20 years of my life in jail.
你要这样吗
That's what you want?
你想这么对埃尔丝 对我们所有人
That's what you want for Els? For all of us?
不 我不认为
No. I didn't think--
不 塔姆
No, Tam!
你没想过
You did not think.
你没想过
You did not think!
你只是期望
You just expect!
期望 期望罗尼做罗尼该做的
Expecting! Expecting Ronnie to do how Ronnie do.
就像社区里其他所有人一样
Like every other zoe in the 'hood!
期望罗尼做罗尼该做的
Expecting Ronnie to do how Ronnie do!
我做够了
Well, I'm through doing!
你想杀了他 就自己动手
You want to kill him, kill him.
你自己选
That's on you.
你想松绑 那就松绑
If you wanna untie him, untie him.
你来决定
You decide.
这是你的选择
It's your choice.
罗尼
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表