剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
一个家庭
A family.
它们需要母亲
And they need their mother.
我想留下来
So, I'd like to stay on.
太好了 太好了
This is great. This is great.
我们全力以赴
We can be at full strength.
非常勇敢 我很欣赏
Very brave. I applaud you.
不过我确实有个请求
I do have one, um-- one ask, though.
也不算是请求 是要求
Uh, not really an ask. More a requirement.
我想要盖泽的个人控制
I want personal control over Guizer.
个人控制
What do you mean,
是指什么
personal control?
网络代码
The network codes.
后门 所有的一切
The backdoors. Everything.
-没有竞争 -阿♥拉♥克网已经登峰造极
- No competition. - ArakNet is already superior.
你的用户数是盖泽的三倍
Your usership has tripled Guizer's.
所以我们才带着侦币找你
That's why we came to you with GenCoin.
而我不相信你
And I don't trust you.
我也不相信你 所以我想搞掉盖泽
And I don't trust you. And so I want Guizer gone.
可我们没法把它彻底关掉
We can't shut it down, though.
已经太过分散了
It's way too decentralized already.
我不是想把它关掉
I'm not trying to shut it down.
抑制住就行
Just put a muzzle on it.
-伊兹 -如果给我网络的后门
- Izzy, Izzy... - And if I had the backdoor to the network,
我就能做到
I could do that.
绝对不行 我们还有大量的流量
Absolutely not. We still have plenty of traffic.
它是安讯士的稳定收入来源
It's a reliable source of income for Axis.
如果我们允许侦币在阿♥拉♥克网上运行
You'll make 10 times that off GenCoin
你能赚十倍
once we allow it on ArakNet.
你已经允许了
You have already allowed it.
你的搭档们同意了
Your partners here did.
协议已经达成
The deal is done.
在座的所有人都能挣大钱
Everyone at this table stands to make a lot of money.
只有你一个人选择不加入
You are the only one who is choosing to not be a part of it.
缺我不可 孩子们得要母亲
It'll fold without me. Children need their moms.
我们回到谈判桌上和你这个个体交涉
We were kind enough to come back to the table
就已经够友好了
with you as an individual,
因为你确实有价值
because you are indeed valuable.
如果这是你最后的条件
But if these are your final terms,
那么阿♥拉♥克网和侦币没有你照样能运转
ArakNet and GenCoin will be just fine without you.
行啊 那买♥♥走我的份额
Cool. Buy me out, then.
和你们开给罗尼的条件一样 不多不少
I want the same thing you're giving Ronnie. No more or less.
来 宝贝
Oh, come on, baby.
你可以的
You got this.
宝贝 踢得好
Yeah, baby, you're doin' good.
我也看到了 球进啦
I see you. Goal!
不愧是我们家姑娘
Our girl over there.
我来
I got you.
谢谢
Thanks.
表现不错 宝贝
You doin' good, baby.
回家感觉很好吧
Good to be home?
那次见面说的是和他们谈过了吗
You talk to them about that meetin' yet?
我本来周四就该去了
Yeah, I'm supposed to go in there on Thursday.
你知道他们会出什么价吗
You got any idea what they're gonna offer?
不好说
You know, it's hard to know.
公♥司♥还没被估值
The company ain't been valued yet.
但我昨晚跟尼克聊过
But I was chattin' with Nick last night.
他说这次可以
He said it's gonna be a'ight.
他的原话是"丰厚" 丰厚的出价
"Healthy." That's what he said, healthy offer.
怎么
What?
我只是 希望你再好好考虑考虑
I just-- I want you to think about it, that's all.
我不会待在不需要我的地方 宝贝
I ain't tryin' to be no place where I ain't wanted, baby.
那是你的公♥司♥ 罗尼
That's your company, Ronnie.
你和我们儿子的 你打算...
You and our son. And you're ready to just...
就这样撒手不管了吗
walk away and throw your hands up?
这次的收♥购♥很丰厚 有大笔钱
Buyout goin' to be real nice. Money we could use.
拿来干什么
For what?
离开这里
Get up outta here.
我们不需要钱就能离开
We don't need money to move outta here.
宝贝 当你开创侦币的时候
Baby, when you started GenCoin,
我是第一个质问你
you know I was the first person to tell you
是不是疯了的人吧
that you was out your damn mind.
-还记得吗 -当然
- You remember? - I remember.
然后你和涂易帮阿♥拉♥克网起步 我...
And then, when you and Touie got ArakNet up and runnin', I--
我只觉得你们会重蹈覆辙
All I saw was the same thing about to happen.
可我忽略了一件事 宝贝
But I missed somethin', baby.
我忽略了它对你的影响
I missed what it was doin' for you.
和对涂易的影响 你不是想改变这片区
And for Touie. You weren't just tryin' to change this hood,
你只是在改变你自己
you was tryin' to change... you
和别人看待你的方式
and the way people see you.
你随便问 不管黑人白人海地人
You can ask anybody now-- black, white, Haitian--
他们的回答肯定一样
they all gonna say the same thing.
"罗尼·达西是谁 他就是个暴徒"
"Who Ronnie Dacey? Ronnie Dacey is a thug."
你要是拿了被收♥购♥的钱
You take that money from that buyout,
你也只会变成有钱的暴徒
all you gonna be is a rich thug.
我来教你应该怎么踢球
Let me show you how soccer's supposed to be played.
爸没赢的话 就得靠你了
If Daddy didn't win, you need it.
别输给你妈 姑娘
Don't let your mama whup you now, girl.
看 好快 进球了 进球了
Look at that, she quick! Oh! Goal, a goal, a goal!
-走 -好吧
- Come on. - All right.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Okay.
我一直觉得这里可以变成很棒的生活区
So, I was thinking that this could be like a really good living space.
就像客厅 大家都可以聚在这里
Like a living room, where we have people over.
其实也没啥特别的
You know, not typical.
来
Well, come on.
小院子
Little yard?
我也不知道 斯泰拉
I don't know, Stella, I don't--
-这是我们应得的 -是啊
- We deserve this. - Yeah.
-那么一大笔钱 -没错
- It's a lot. - Yeah. We do.
-我们应该... -对
- We should just... - We do.
-住宾馆 -少来 过来
- live in a hotel. - No. Shut up, come on.
收♥购♥的钱我们迟早得花掉吧
We gotta spend that buyout money somehow, right?
忽略沙发 我在考虑
Ignore the couch. I was really thinking that
这片变成办公区
this could be, like, a live-work area...
你的办公室
for you. Like, your office.
这么多落地窗 摆上你的桌子
I like that it has a lot of windows, you could have your desk,
阳光洒进来 那边摆点我的东西
all the light will come in. Maybe something for me over here,
这里摆个小吧台
maybe like a little minibar.
以防突然想要来点新鲜的
Just in case, you know, you wanna come up with something new.
-你怎么看 -你真想这样吗
- What do you think? - Is that what you want?
对啊 你不觉得这很完美吗
Yeah. Yeah, don't you think it'd be perfect?
我...我们可以把这布置得美美的
I could-- we could-- we could get work done, you know?
-你在说谎 -为什么
- You're lying. - Why?
-因为你每次说谎都会摸头发 -靠
- 'Cause you're doing this thing, every time you're lying. - Shit.
-天啊 -你到底想要什么
- Oh my God. - What do you want?
我也不知道
I don't know.
-什么意思 -你知道
- What do you mean? - You know.
你想要什么 斯泰拉
What do you want, Stels?
大胆点 别再为别人考虑
Man up, stop doing things for other people,
让你自己开心 再看一遍
make yourself happy. Look at it one more time.
你的完美布局是怎么样
What's your perfect setup?
不是你父母的
Not your parents'...
不是我的
not mine.
是你的
Yours.
-我说了你要笑我的 -我保证不笑
- You're gonna laugh at me if I tell you. - I'm not gonna laugh.
-说吧 -好吧 真不笑
- Tell me. - Okay. For real?
我想要工作归工作
Okay, I wanna leave work at work.
-好 -我想要一回家
- Okay. - I wanna be able to come home...
就看到65寸的液晶电视
to a 65-inch LED TV right there.
然后只穿着内衣裤
And I wanna be able to sit down...
坐下来打电玩
in my underwear, and play video games,
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表